(01-15-2026, 11:11 PM)Leoni9900 Wrote: How I wish we had our own Pio Esposito. Great academy product you loves the shirt
We do. He plays at Lecce right now. Unlucky kid. I really thought that he would get incorporated into the first team before Davide Bartesaghi. Last season we had Theo with Saelesmaeker and Jimenez both capable of backing him up, I honestly never expected Bartesaghi to take over anytime soon. Credit to him as he took the opportunity (i.e. Estupinan sucking) so well and is now holding the position tightly to his own.
Can you imagine if Camarda was in the team? With our attacking department crisis, I am sure that he would have been loaded with opportunities.
(01-15-2026, 11:13 PM)Santino Wrote: 1.79 vs 1.28 actualy.
How did they win this?
I suppose that 1.28 was for us, right? In the first half, I remember seeing 0.85 for us. I don't know how those xG is calculated, but if a penalty was only 0.85 (the other shot by Fofana was weaker any grandma's kick), I honestly don't see Rabiot's two shots with a high xG.
On the other hand, Como's xG of 1.79 seems a bit low to me. I feel Nico Paz alone would already have that. LOL.
(01-15-2026, 11:18 PM)nefremo Wrote: We were terrible in the 1st half. We were lucky to end the half a goal down...yet somehow, even more incredibly, we went into the dressing rooms all tied up.
Love him or hate him though, Max made some brilliant adjustments at the half. Then Maignan and Rabiot also came through.
Take the 3 points a move on i guess. This is Como's 1st loss at home. They play good and brave football. But this is football. And nobody cares about possession stats.
I read that they widened the pitch for this game.
In western world, they say that 'if it ain't broken, don't fix it'. Or, in Chinese way, we say that is bad for their
feng shui.