Week 33: Verona - Milan April 19 2026 15:00CET
#11
(04-19-2026, 02:58 PM)xudong Wrote: I thought the shot by Verona was offside? I didn't see a replay.

I would say that this first half was still lacklustre. On the other hand, Rabiot is such a strong player. If we could play only one player in all 11 positions, he would be my top choice by a big margin.

Yes, it was offside.
Reply
#12
Lacklustre is one way to describe it, 0-1 with not even much difference in chances.
If you see errors accessing the site contact me, see email below, with as much info as possible, thanks
[Image: wL3iQMT.png]
Reply
#13
(04-19-2026, 04:00 PM)reza Wrote: Lacklustre is one way to describe it, 0-1 with not even much difference in chances.

That's Allegri-football.
Reply
#14
Did Gabbia's disallowed goal ever go to VAR? I can't believe that it was so quickly called off. It gives me that Milan-Sassuolo bad vibe.
Reply
#15
(04-19-2026, 02:52 PM)reza Wrote: Verona 0-1 Milan HT
Half got too long to get going and then it needed Maignan at the end

No clue what the defence was doing on that chance. 2 Verona players beat the offside trap
Reply
#16
(04-19-2026, 05:22 PM)xudong Wrote: Did Gabbia's disallowed goal ever go to VAR? I can't believe that it was so quickly called off. It gives me that Milan-Sassuolo bad vibe.

Yes, it did. The offside was on Gimenez in the move leading up to the goal.

Check from 1:20.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFfnfWVrjR4
Reply