04-12-2026, 11:22 PM
Do wee need another thread for summer of 2026? If enough Yes then we can have a poll
If you see errors accessing the site contact me, see email below, with as much info as possible, thanks
|
Milan Head Coach discussion IV
|
|
04-12-2026, 11:22 PM
Do wee need another thread for summer of 2026? If enough Yes then we can have a poll
If you see errors accessing the site contact me, see email below, with as much info as possible, thanks
04-13-2026, 12:25 AM
I refuse to vote unless Bielsa is on the list.
![]() Okay, I think my dream is S. Inzaghi (with Theo coming back), but I suppose that it is not possible financially. Ideally, Allegri gets us to Top 4, and Italian NT comes to knock on the door. We charge them a fee for releasing Allegri which defrays Inzaghi's salary or contract termination cost with Al Hilal. That way, everyone is happy and we can have Sampinjon back too. Quote:Former Inter Milan coach Simone Inzaghi signed a two-year contract (reported until 2027) with Saudi Pro League side Al-Hilal in June 2025. The deal, which made him one of the highest-paid managers in the world, is reportedly worth between €20 million and €26 million per season, or up to $50 million total. I did a quick check and it seems that he may be a tad too expensive for us. Bielsa it is then.
05-09-2026, 03:24 PM
Italiano name keeps being mentioned. Not really sure why we do this every summer. I doubt any of the current Serie A/Italian coaches, even S.Inzaghi, is a guarantee of anything for Milan.
If you see errors accessing the site contact me, see email below, with as much info as possible, thanks
05-10-2026, 10:26 PM
At this point I’m more interested and hopeful for the national team than Milan. Until Gerry and his circus leave, it’s only Italy for me. With that in mind, I hope Milan keeps Allegri as I don’t want him anywhere near the national team. He epitomizes everything that’s wrong with Italian football. He longer has a role at a big club. Maybe go back to Cagliari
05-10-2026, 10:55 PM
(05-10-2026, 10:26 PM)Leoni9900 Wrote: At this point I’m more interested and hopeful for the national team than Milan. Until Gerry and his circus leave, it’s only Italy for me. With that in mind, I hope Milan keeps Allegri as I don’t want him anywhere near the national team. He epitomizes everything that’s wrong with Italian football. He longer has a role at a big club. Maybe go back to Cagliari Give it up man. Italian NT is also beyond hope, so may as well save our Milan.
05-19-2026, 09:15 AM
Guardiola finished at Man City after the season. If our owners really are ambitious...
05-19-2026, 02:40 PM
Inzaghi is leaving Saudi Arabia after only one year. If our owners aren't ambitious enough for Guardiola but still ambitious...
05-19-2026, 03:25 PM
Allegri continues or Italiano or Van Bommel if we are realistic
If you see errors accessing the site contact me, see email below, with as much info as possible, thanks
Allegedly, Iraola will decide by Friday will he take Milan or Crystal Palace... Some says he wants Milan, but his family push towards staying in England... so, it's apparently family feud
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|