Christian Pulisic
#11
3 weeks is still good news, I thought it was 1 month+
Reply
#12
June 1 interview after US friendly
"I felt this confidence. I’ve played really well in recent months too, but all people seem to care about is goals. So hopefully now people can stop talking about it. And I feel good and now obviously just a friendly. [We’ve] got big games ahead and I’ve got to be ready."
If you see errors accessing the site contact me, see email below, with as much info as possible, thanks
[Image: wL3iQMT.png]
Reply
#13
He played terrible. taking poor shots and getting no passes through. Maybe he think dribbling a player and then producing nothing is "playing really well."
Reply
#14
(06-03-2026, 01:11 PM)Kris forever Wrote: He played terrible. taking poor shots and getting no passes through. Maybe he think dribbling a player and then producing nothing is "playing really well."

At least he got a goal and an assist in the 67 minutes he played.
Reply
#15
(06-02-2026, 04:07 PM)reza Wrote: June 1 interview after US friendly
"I felt this confidence. I’ve played really well in recent months too, but all people seem to care about is goals. So hopefully now people can stop talking about it. And I feel good and now obviously just a friendly. [We’ve] got big games ahead and I’ve got to be ready."

I like Pulisic a lot, but he should just keep his mouth shut until he regularly performs again, either at NT or at the club. This interview makes him look unnecessarily arrogant.
Reply
#16
(06-03-2026, 03:30 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: At least he got a goal and an assist in the 67 minutes he played.

I am not talking about the USA game. I am talking about his spring with Milan which he above claim that he "played well."
Reply
#17
(06-04-2026, 10:00 AM)Kris forever Wrote: I am not talking about the USA game. I am talking about his spring with Milan which he above claim that he "played well."

Then we agree. It's been a disappointing spring for the whole club, including Pulisic.
Reply