Summer Mercato 2026
Which direction? We all rightfully have issues with Gerry but what is his issue? I guarantee players follow transfer window way less than fans, even if so he wanted all his teammates to be sold by now and replaced by PSG money level ones? Big Grin
He extended only 7 months ago btw.
If you see errors accessing the site contact me, see email below, with as much info as possible, thanks
[Image: wL3iQMT.png]
(08-12-2026, 12:03 AM)reza Wrote: Which direction? We all rightfully have issues with Gerry but what is his issue? I guarantee players follow transfer window way less than fans, even if so he wanted all his teammates to be sold by now and replaced by PSG money level ones?  Big Grin
He extended only 7 months ago btw.

Things have changed since 7 months ago. Lost CL place, midtable instead of top 3 team, new coach, clueless management, crappy mercato.
(08-12-2026, 01:47 AM)Arildonardo Wrote: Things have changed since 7 months ago. Lost CL place, midtable instead of top 3 team, new coach, clueless management, crappy mercato.

I can't agree that a team the player was on failing the player can't take responsibility for it too. Some of the causes of that failure are gone (Furlani, Allegri, etc.)
If you see errors accessing the site contact me, see email below, with as much info as possible, thanks
[Image: wL3iQMT.png]
(08-12-2026, 02:31 AM)reza Wrote: I can't agree that a team the player was on failing the player can't take responsibility for it too. Some of the causes of that failure are gone (Furlani, Allegri, etc.)

I didn't say anything about responsibility, I was just pointing out reasons as to why Maignan's view of his situation at the club may have changed in the last 7 months.

Maybe leaving his spot to someone else who has the right motivation even means taking responsibility. Just like many others he was also part of the losers. Captain of losers.
Milan have begun initial discussions with Atalanta wingback Nicola Zalewski.

The garbage bin shopping begins again.
(08-12-2026, 09:48 AM)Arildonardo Wrote: I didn't say anything about responsibility, I was just pointing out reasons as to why Maignan's view of his situation at the club may have changed in the last 7 months.

Maybe leaving his spot to someone else who has the right motivation even means taking responsibility. Just like many others he was also part of the losers. Captain of losers.

My point is that being unhappy at owners and management doesn't mean I will give any credit to unhappy players. To me not liking Gerry doesn't mean I like the player more. "Why doesn't management hire Pep and spend on quality" is a fan thing, it should never be a player thing. Just my opinion.
If you see errors accessing the site contact me, see email below, with as much info as possible, thanks
[Image: wL3iQMT.png]
Turkish journalist, Yakup Cinar, has reported that Leeds United have made a bid of €55 million. His wage demands of 10 million are too high though and he would have to decrease his asking price. They face competition from Aston Villa.


I wonder if this is a scare tactic being used by Jorge Mendes to get Galatasaray to increase their offer.
The season hasn't even started but I am already feeling emotionally exhausted. Maybe last season's trauma is still lingering.

Any news on Rabiot and Maignan? I am not too thrilled that they are not back with the team yet. I wonder if they may be the only two players in the whole world that are still on vacation from WC. It doesn't instill confidence or comfort when your captain is doing that.
Have no idea why those two have extended vacation, personally I am not sure it is 'unhappy' related but I am not an insider of course.

Right now there are new reports that Nkunku is also out of project. If true, more headaches. Also Tomori out for sure.
If you see errors accessing the site contact me, see email below, with as much info as possible, thanks
[Image: wL3iQMT.png]
Sky: Loftus-Cheek and Musah have both managed to convince Amorim to keep them in the Milan squad for the new season.

Allesmoegliche036