Summer mercato 2012
from the 1st time i saw torres at atletico i really didnt like his style
he is not the striker that we look for, it would be better with rvp than torres
but i dont like them both Devilol
the striker caught my eyes nowadays is still huntelarr, tevez, aguero, and pazzini
if we cant get those, than we better bring paloschi back home
Berlu likes to buy big names with his own money,R80 and ibra so far,and he intended kaka last summer.if some big name on cheap appears,he will invest.
May god with chinese footbball
(03-30-2012, 08:06 AM)will4li Wrote: Berlu likes to buy big names with his own money,R80 and ibra so far,and he intended kaka last summer.if some big name on appears,he will invest.

Key word being cheap..Ibra hasn't even been half paid for , Ronaldinho was about 18 million , that wouldn't get Tevez , Torres , Hernanes , Hummels , Goetze , Hamsik , M'Vila or anyone else of real quality nowadays...Last player spent big on was Pato 22 million and last huge Transfer was Rui 10 years ago..he will not spend big and clubs won't accept a payment plan.

screw torres, I'd MUCH rather have a healthy cassano.
agreed, a healthy cassano over torres any day
Cassano was awful in our away group game against barca,we have robinho,cassano and ES92 as supporting strikers,all 3's style and function are similar.while only pato has fast pace to play counter,and he nearly doesn't play this season.

If there are no super powerhouse teams like barca and real in football world,I'd like to see us add a creative ACM in coming market.but now,we are forced to play counter in some certain games,we'd better be more well-prepared for it.
May god with chinese footbball
Found the solution to the need for a creative midfielder. Step forward one Zvonimir Boban. Watched him in the legends game last night and he still looks fit as a fiddle and a complete class act. Probably could still play for 60% of teams across the continent no problem. As could Maldini. (Rangers won 1-0 but for once the ref was definetly at fault with a stonewall penalty and dodgy call on an offside goal. The fact the Rangers team was about 15 years younger in age per player didn't help either)
Rumours about Milan being linked with Salomon Kalou from Chelsea for free:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footbal...-deal.html
(03-31-2012, 09:17 AM)Arildonardo Wrote: Rumours about Milan being linked with Salomon Kalou from Chelsea for free:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footbal...-deal.html

I hope it's just rumours ...
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
I'd prefer Maxi over Kalou.
See and hear a lot of Milan fan's talking about Sahin Asamoah Alba that with Monty would be great , but eh there is the usual obstacles .
Monty who I reckon is practically a Milan player and some free guy's like Natali and Ederson Muntari is what we'll likely end up with.

And Berlu want's to play more like Barca but doesn't want to buy to do it well players that could do it..Asamoah Alba Sahin Monty would make us play so much better , and isn't a king's randsom for fee's.If its only free players and a few for 500,000-1000,000 then it will be a frustrating season again in europe where we are so close but yet so far away.

Torres , Dzeko , Balotelli , Tevez , Asamoah , Sahin , Hernanes , M'Vila , Hamsik , Alba , Kolarov , Marcelo these names are being banged about between a lot of Milan fans , where as Milan are actually by their own admission looking at .
Monty , Natali , Ederson , Traore , Bradley , Muriel( even said he is a little expensive FFS) the difference btween us and MGT couldn't be further apart .Maybe they are in way more financial trouble than we think but reality Vs fantasy when it comes to fans and MGT is where we are at .

It is only March though , so hopefully Berlu wants one last dynasty of a few UCL and other trophies that's what I'm hoping for.