04-13-2012, 06:58 PM
|
Injuries - Who, when, how long ?
|
|
04-13-2012, 09:17 PM
05-09-2012, 06:28 PM
Sulley Muntari, Daniele Bonera, Christian Abbiati and Mattia De Sciglio are injured
http://www.football-italia.net/18631/new...njury-woes Welcome to the family, De Sciglio. You can chat, play games or cards with us in hospital!
05-09-2012, 06:32 PM
(05-09-2012, 06:28 PM)Aficio Wrote: Sulley Muntari, Daniele Bonera, Christian Abbiati and Mattia De Sciglio are injured This is the article you quote, but the last sentence somehow concerns me. Why would Nesta need a press conference if he is not leaving? ![]() Quote:Milan have given updates on injuries to Sulley Muntari, Daniele Bonera, Christian Abbiati and Mattia De Sciglio, while Alessandro Nesta plans an announcement.
05-09-2012, 06:51 PM
I just know Nesta's press conference is something that catch the attention in this boring period.
05-09-2012, 07:03 PM
I hope that he would stay. He is of unmeasurable value to the team on the training ground, if not on the field. If he leaves, I would miss him dearly.
09-03-2012, 12:13 AM
Muntari, Pato, Robinho, Montolivo..let's keep track of injuries for the 2012-13 season
If you see errors accessing the site contact me, see email below, with as much info as possible, thanks
09-03-2012, 02:55 AM
I hate to see this thread re-appearing, hopefully they can recover after the International breaks (except Muntari)
09-03-2012, 03:12 AM
It is about time though.
I wonder where we could get information on when they are expected to return (definitely not Milan Lab ).
09-03-2012, 03:30 AM
I thought if remember correctly we replaced the head of Milan Lab with the guy from US?
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|






).
