Now that Silva has spoken out, wonder who will be next?
Honestly, it shows exactly the state of Milan. Over the years, you rarely hear Milan players ask for more quality signings, or Milan needs better players in order to be competitive.....Also keep in mind that, Milan only won 2 League titles and 2 CL titles between 1997-2011, while getting into the final 8 of CL 5 times. Then if you take away the golden years 2003-2008, Milan only had 1 League title while also missing CL a couple of times. However, even with those years, we as fans never hear players complain or suggest Milan spending and quality. Just sad to see Milan is in the current state. Spend some money Berlu, as you are Mr. Milan. Heck, the more quality players you get, the more face masks you can asks your girls to wear at your parties.
I'd like now all who criticized Ibra for speaking about about spending, to do the same to Thiago...
They won't some people are ungreatful of Ibra, let them learn about it I'm hoping we get sahin real soon, he gots a incredible touch solid young player, real likes to destroy young players like sergio canales, next we'll work on strootman I guess people don't remember galliani always says we're broke, I'm not going to overact and think we'll loose all our players too, if I took serious what Ibra & galliani said I would have jumped infront of a racing car in a formula 1 race because i'd would have lost my sanity
(05-27-2012, 01:22 PM)Stitch Wrote: I'd like now all who criticized Ibra for speaking about about spending, to do the same to Thiago...
just read the actuall words spoken and you will understand the point that some of us wanted to make when criticized Ibra. Ibra went too far. he took some liberties that are not his to take.
No ho visto Superman volare, ma ho visto Super Pippo segnare. I supereroi esistono davvero.
05-27-2012, 03:02 PM
(This post was last modified: 05-27-2012, 03:04 PM by ElMago99.)
(05-27-2012, 03:42 AM)Dha Brain Wrote: Yeah Cavani is gona score more than Ibra with us sure ..... think with your mind not your heart
With this midfield and FB's Cavani won't score shit in this team. Everyone's entitled to their opinion, but your comments here make me think you're just trying to annoy people. You can't possibly think half the things you write....
As for the Mercato, first thing I would do is make T.Silva Captain adesso!
Flamini and Seedorf will anounce their decisions this week. Everyone needs to calm down and allow the Mercato to unfold. We need midfielders, not even for quality but for numbers. We will acquire someone. If B&G mess up by Sep 1, then we can all go crazy and ballistic. As for now, let it unfold. Something must have been said in the locker room that Ibra and T.Silva are very nervous about the Mercato, and therefore saying things to the media to scare management. Doesn't bother me too much, actually it will help Milan in the market for negotiations with players if everyone thinks we're broke.
If we can somehow even switch Robinho for Tevez or Pato for Tevez and get 1 Star midfielder (Hernanes) over installments, then we're good to go. We need more, but that would be good enough to field a very strong first 11 and make our stars (Ibra+T.Silva) happy. Strootman and Sahin would be great too, and along with Nocerino, Ambro, Monto, Boateng, and Muntari would make our midfield very solid.
Let's just relax and talk in late August. Enjoy the Euros for now...
(05-27-2012, 02:55 PM)Kastriot Wrote: (05-27-2012, 01:22 PM)Stitch Wrote: I'd like now all who criticized Ibra for speaking about about spending, to do the same to Thiago...
just read the actuall words spoken and you will understand the point that some of us wanted to make when criticized Ibra. Ibra went too far. he took some liberties that are not his to take.
I am against player power more than all of MM combined ( lol ) but there is no way I expect players to be happy if any team, not just Milan, not do things. Of course this is Milan, still one of the biggest teams in the world but in 2012 with so much media and social media outlets it will happen.
If you see errors accessing the site contact me, see email below, with as much info as possible, thanks
(05-27-2012, 11:56 AM)Gabriel426 Wrote: Now that Silva has spoken out, wonder who will be next?
Honestly, it shows exactly the state of Milan. Over the years, you rarely hear Milan players ask for more quality signings, or Milan needs better players in order to be competitive.....Also keep in mind that, Milan only won 2 League titles and 2 CL titles between 1997-2011, while getting into the final 8 of CL 5 times. Then if you take away the golden years 2003-2008, Milan only had 1 League title while also missing CL a couple of times. However, even with those years, we as fans never hear players complain or suggest Milan spending and quality. Just sad to see Milan is in the current state. Spend some money Berlu, as you are Mr. Milan. Heck, the more quality players you get, the more face masks you can asks your girls to wear at your parties.
I guess it will be just those two. Only Ibrahimovic and Thiago Silva, as a matter of fact, can speak and carry some weight. Imagine Urby or Mesbah rebelling - they would be sold right away.
Of course, Captain Ambrosini could too.
05-27-2012, 03:34 PM
(This post was last modified: 05-27-2012, 03:35 PM by Gabriel426.)
I thought both Flamini and Slowdorf won't be returning, if they do return, I can see why Ibra and Silva wants to leave. You have Flamini who is pretty much offers the same or less quality than Muntari, Nocerino and Taoare. While Slowdorf can't even play a good game once a month.
I read at some reports that it was not Galli who said no to MVB, Zambro....but rather it was them who said no. I really hope this is just a pride thing as a gesture of goodwill for the old guards instead of being the truth.
Ambro has not resign yet, and I would love to have Urby and Mesbah to come out and say trash about Milan, that way they will leave for sure.
(05-27-2012, 03:02 PM)ElMago99 Wrote: (05-27-2012, 03:42 AM)Dha Brain Wrote: Yeah Cavani is gona score more than Ibra with us sure ..... think with your mind not your heart
With this midfield and FB's Cavani won't score shit in this team. Everyone's entitled to their opinion, but your comments here make me think you're just trying to annoy people. You can't possibly think half the things you write....
I believe thats exactly what he meant...your irony detector is broken
what silva and ibra say is the same but different
the meaning is the same = we need quality signings
he different = how the say about it in the media
|