Summer mercato 2012
(05-31-2012, 02:22 PM)ElMago99 Wrote: * Dzeko + 15M for Ibrahimovic and SKy Italia says it's a good deal

I think it's a good deal ...
We were financially unable to buy Dzeko two years ago when he was in Wolfsburg, and two years later, we could have him for free, and even get some money by swapping him with Ibra. That means Manchester City gives him a value around 10-15M nowadays.

Anyway, I would agree to get Dzeko and let Ibra leave ONLY IF we get a real AM, because I think Dzeko will play at his best if he has a good AM supporting him and the other striker ... If we don't buy any good/excellent AM, let's just keep Ibra who will win us some games alone in Serie A.

(05-31-2012, 03:34 PM)xudong Wrote: Balzaretti is my top choice at LB, despite his age. In two years, we should be able to pull off another good replacement.

Zamparini is just really sour that we "stole" Nocerino under his nose. :Lol2:

Well, I agree that it would be better to have, for example, Balzaretti and Vila as our LBs, Abate and De Sciglio as our RBs, and Antonini as our backup for both positions. We would be well covered and we would improve this area compared to this season I think ...

EDIT : A new rumour ... Celtic Glasgow would be interested by Antonini.

EDIT 2 : Just to have a laugh ... Monaco is an historical club of the French Ligue 1, but they had a bad season last year and played in Ligue 2 in 2011-2012, with Marco Simone as their coach. In January, they've been bought by a Russian (billionary). They ended the season at the 8th place and will play again in Ligue 2 in 2012-2013. Their new coach is ... the great, the unique one, CLAUDIO RANIERI !! Big Grin
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
(05-31-2012, 02:22 PM)ElMago99 Wrote: Rumors today:

* Balzaretti for half of Darmian
* Tymoshuk from Bayern (He's out of Contract in June)
* Dzeko + 15M for Ibrahimovic and SKy Italia says it's a good deal

And funny news of the day,

Palermo President Zamparini
" Milan don't buy brioche's in the morning. How are they going to buy Zamparini? Those players cost money, and they don't have any..."

Devilol

Tymoshchuk even for free seems unnecessary. He's 33 and hardly likely to improve our squad.

I agree with Geo regarding the Dzeko deal though. Dzeko + 15m seems like a useful deal we can do something with. As I mentioned in other threads, I have worries over Dzeko since he went to Man City, but I'm also aware of what he did in Wolfsburg.

The rumours of Antonini going Celtic have come about in the past couple of hours. Apparently we're keen to develop Didac and Urby at LB, and for short term want Balzaretti. Obviously Zamparini has had his say on the matter, but he also seems to make the same comment every mercato regarding us.
If Zamparini keeps thinking and saying we have no money so agrees to sell us players like Nocerino for 500K then I won't argue too much Smile
Oh and great to see Pato back on the score sheet and if he really does have a great injury-free summer then that will be further proof that whoever is responsible for his fitness and training in Milan is the one that should be sold...how come he can stay fit with Brazil but never with Milan???
(05-31-2012, 04:09 PM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: Tymoshchuk even for free seems unnecessary. He's 33 and hardly likely to improve our squad.

I agree with Geo regarding the Dzeko deal though. Dzeko + 15m seems like a useful deal we can do something with. As I mentioned in other threads, I have worries over Dzeko since he went to Man City, but I'm also aware of what he did in Wolfsburg.

The rumours of Antonini going Celtic have come about in the past couple of hours. Apparently we're keen to develop Didac and Urby at LB, and for short term want Balzaretti. Obviously Zamparini has had his say on the matter, but he also seems to make the same comment every mercato regarding us.

I agree about Tymoshchuk (and for a French person, his name is too hard to write) ...

About Zamparini, he says so, but I read somewhere that actually, he's a friend of Berlusconi (everyone thinks he hates him). By saying such a thing, he makes some advert to himself and his club, and at best, he increases the price of Balzaretti, but that means nothing as in business, feelings (hate or love) are useless and can be dangerous.

And if Zamparini really hated us, he wouldn't have "given" us Nocerino. Of course, it would be better for him to sell Balzaretti to Paris (it was a rumour at the start of the season) or any other big club instead of us, but that's it, nowadays, we're the only club interested by this player, and Palermo is known to sell his best players when they have some value ...

A rumour right now : PSG would have made an offer for Thiago Silva ... The summer is going to be long, especially because of these rumours about Barcelona wanting Thiago Silva, and for each interesting player we have, because of Paris (the fact they have Leonardo and Ancelotti just allows the medias to create rumours by saying that Ancelotti likes this or this player since he trained him in Milan, or Leonardo is a friend of him or him ...).
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
(05-31-2012, 04:25 PM)GeoTav Wrote: I agree about Tymoshchuk (and for a French person, his name is too hard to write)

But you wrote his name correctly!SagrinOkmilan
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
I know it's just one report but...

Quote:According to Mundo Deportivo, Barcelona FC may be able to sign main target Thiago Silva cheaper than expected as Silvio Berlusconi ponders selling Italian giants AC Milan after the recent problems involving the match fixing allegations across Italy.
New Barcelona coach, Tito Vilanova, has previously expressed his interest in Silva as he looks to strengthen his squad and Silva, a key player for Milan as he can play both as a central defender and a central midfielder, came top of his list. However, the Spanish giants believe that he is not worth anymore than 35 or 40 million Euros.
Former Italian prime minister, Berlusconi, is considering leaving the Rossonieri club after having owned them since 1986. His thoughts are that with the current match fixing scandal and worldwide financial problems, this seems like the sensible time to potentially call it a day.

http://www.anchorfan.com/image/berluscon...iago-silva
(05-31-2012, 06:08 PM)ZvonimirBoban Wrote:
(05-31-2012, 04:25 PM)GeoTav Wrote: I agree about Tymoshchuk (and for a French person, his name is too hard to write)

But you wrote his name correctly!SagrinOkmilan

He probably cut-and-pasted it. I would. Grinundwech

----------

I have a question. I believe that Paolo Maldini's older son is turning 16. I wonder if anyone has seen him play recently, if he is any good, which position he plays, etc.

If he plays at LB, then you would understand the reason why I like to have Balzaretti for two years. Smile
aka xudong
....Meanwhile, the Corriere dello Sport is suggesting that Milan are pondering a swoop for Colombian international Zapata.
The latter is available for transfer after Villarreal were relegated this term and he could be netted for just €6m – he was signed less than a year ago for €9m. The 25-year-old knows Serie A well given that he spent six years with Udinese before his move to Spain last summer.
--------------------------
Not sure how he performs lately in La Liga? but if we merely refer to his prev. performances with Udinese, I think I wont mind to spend 6M (or much lesser) on him. Anyway just like the article mentioned he's just 25 yo and knows Serie A too well Smile
(05-31-2012, 11:17 PM)reza Wrote: I know it's just one report but...

Quote:According to Mundo Deportivo, Barcelona FC may be able to sign main target Thiago Silva cheaper than expected as Silvio Berlusconi ponders selling Italian giants AC Milan after the recent problems involving the match fixing allegations across Italy.
New Barcelona coach, Tito Vilanova, has previously expressed his interest in Silva as he looks to strengthen his squad and Silva, a key player for Milan as he can play both as a central defender and a central midfielder, came top of his list. However, the Spanish giants believe that he is not worth anymore than 35 or 40 million Euros.
Former Italian prime minister, Berlusconi, is considering leaving the Rossonieri club after having owned them since 1986. His thoughts are that with the current match fixing scandal and worldwide financial problems, this seems like the sensible time to potentially call it a day.

http://www.anchorfan.com/image/berluscon...iago-silva

I don't know how are we connected to this new matchfixing scandal? Why is Berlu concerned about that?

I'd welcome his departure if he is unable to spend.
Berlusconi will not sell Milan. He has a huge ego and enjoys the limelight; Milan brought him the fame that he craved; also, he was the one that created Milan (in a way) and will certainly be the one that destroys it. Yep, he will take Milan to his grave.

aka xudong