Muntari was offered 2.2M/year for 2 years just a few days before he got injured with his National Team, which now seems like the offer will not be there. Muntari may miss the entire season.
|
Summer mercato 2012
|
|
06-20-2012, 04:47 PM
I don't know anything about Acerbi so I can't comment on whether it's a good or a bad signing. Welcome to the team and good luck!
Siamo a posto cosi.
06-20-2012, 05:07 PM
Is it only me or is Muntari injury problem really really serious? Nobody make a big deal about it?
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
06-20-2012, 05:12 PM
(06-20-2012, 05:07 PM)ZvonimirBoban Wrote: Is it only me or is Muntari injury problem really really serious? Nobody make a big deal about it? Not easy to find informations about that on the web ... But yes, it seems his season is already almost over ...
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus ! (06-20-2012, 05:12 PM)GeoTav Wrote:(06-20-2012, 05:07 PM)ZvonimirBoban Wrote: Is it only me or is Muntari injury problem really really serious? Nobody make a big deal about it? Another Flamini case, great. Well the great thing is we actually got rid of our entire old guard, bar Max. Galliani is being forced to look for replacements, and be they good or bad, they are younger, faster, have more stamina to last an entire match and more hunger to win. I can only see good things come from this mercato, should we manage to keep a hold of our backbone players come August 31st. Even if some do flop, we will no longer be able to fall back on our "Champions", Uncle Fester will be forced to replace the components that aren't working from here on out. Oh, and can someone do something about Acerbi's hair and beard? Every time I look at that picture I really want to take a pair of scissors and hack it off
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunzÂ
06-20-2012, 05:22 PM
Great news that Acerbi is official, as he is an upgrade to Mexes, Bonera and Yepes. If Constant is to come, both him and Taore will do well and I can't wait for them along with Boateng and Nocerino in midfield, they might lack in creativity but sure make up with running, pressing and movement.
I hope Muntari is okay and Galli won't sign Aqua as another mid. About Slowdorf, he still have not leave yet, will only celebrate once he does. BTW, is Ambro resign?
I remember we wanted Constant from Chievo a while back, links were very heated but I think his figure was something like 10mln.. He played outstanding against us that season I remember, and I followed him for a few games here and there because it was almost a certainty that we had signed him.. He's a good player, could even be great if he preforms well with us but I'm not convinced if this is our midfield signing, as galliani said a defender may arrive if we dont resign nesta, and a midfielder will arrive if aqua/flamini dont resign..
Terrible news to hear about Muntaris injury, he was a good addition in our midfield last season he's dangerous on goal and he adds great energy to our midfield - I only really had one problem with him and that's this nack he had for making very very RISKY moves in possesion, it would seem he was almost gifting the ball to our opponents in dangerous territory but would somehow continue on with the ball at his feet , this could be his style of play but to me it could have also been him fading out of matches from the 70th on and getting lazy, or just straight out being stupid . other then that muntari was a solid player for us i really hope his injury isn't that bad. On Acerbi, good signing I haven't seen much of him but many of you along with some reports I've read rate him pretty highly. Let's hope hes not another bonera, don't forget bonera was supposed to be some type of italy NT starter and amazing defender when we bought him ![]() On Balzaretti, I disagree that he'd be a temporary replacement. For the sum he'd come at (I'd predict no more then 5-8mio, 8 pushing it) I think he's a great aquisition, he has at least 2 SOLID seasons ahead of him, after that he may or may not preform well but I'm sure De sciglio will have more time to mature by then making him our starting LB in a couple seasons. He'll be about 22 y/o which is a good age for a starting LB maybe too little experience but he is one of our youth products so id be willing to give it a go, he'll have matured a lot by then and if he continues to impress like this I don't doubt his ability to be a solid LB in our starting 11 EDIT: We all know Acerbi is official, seems like Constant is now official as well who i rate very highly, welcome both ![]() http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18528517 I also read that we're close to signing Schelotto :S Most random of links thus far. We don't play with wingers, but maybe he'd be okay on the left side of midfield? Buhp you guys can give your opinions i dont think its a very smart idea
06-20-2012, 10:54 PM
I feel really bad for Muntari; after all, he was quite instrumental in our second half push and had made key contribution, though I do agree very much with WCMilan.
Galliani: "His (Flamini) time is up because too much time has passed,"
Galliani: "We spoke to his agent and said that we don't expect anything else from the player. By the end of August another midfielder will arrive, which could be [Alberto] Aquilani or someone else." Galliani: "We haven't spoken yet to Aquilani. He's a Liverpool player." Galliani: "I think he's a fantastic centre-back with plenty of room for growth which he'll get at Milan. His willingness to come to Milan made the difference. Galliani: "[Constant] was snapped up quickly thanks to [Genoa president Enrico] Preziosi, which was very nice. He's a player we wanted last year, and we agreed with the coach [Massimiliano Allegri] when we decided to buy him after learning about [Sulley] Muntari's injury. He tore his anterior cruciate ligament and is expected to be out for six months." Galliani: "Muntari had a brutal injury. I've never seen such a bad one happen during the summer break," Galliani concluded. Looks like we're not going to spend one single Euro all Summer Constant (Loan) Acerbi (Loan) Traore Free Montolivo Free 1 more Midfielder Free or Loan
06-21-2012, 01:02 AM
or 1 more midfielder hamsik 30 mln .. lol just kidding of course, not a bad mercato anyways getting rid of our senatori was a good step forward.. in terms of replacements we've been doing an okay job, no body we've bought will equal up to any of our senators that left in their prime - but they'll be more useful then them at their old age.. Constant is very interesting, I look forward to seeing him next year..
I think strootman will be our last midfield addition with loan + option to buy for like 8-10mln euros. I still want balzaretti |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|




