Summer mercato 2012
Well he was quoted to say this:

Quote:“Who would I like to see at Milan? Well it’s too obvious to say Andres Iniesta, so let’s just say I was impressed with the physicality of England striker Carroll. I would love to sign him.”
but as to whether we believe the quotes is another story by itself. I'm just going by what I see in the channel4 link.
Siamo a posto cosi.
(07-03-2012, 05:36 PM)Gabriel426 Wrote: Verdi is the same size as Messi, Gotze, and Iniesta.

but not the same level of intelligence.

(07-03-2012, 07:57 PM)Mystik Wrote: Well he was quoted to say this:

Quote:“Who would I like to see at Milan? Well it’s too obvious to say Andres Iniesta, so let’s just say I was impressed with the physicality of England striker Carroll. I would love to sign him.”
but as to whether we believe the quotes is another story by itself. I'm just going by what I see in the channel4 link.

Do we have the 50,000,000 euros (or is it pounds?) for Carroll?
We should sell Pato and Robinho and use the money to buy Carroll


</sarcasm>
If you see errors accessing the site contact me, see email below, with as much info as possible, thanks
[Image: wL3iQMT.png]
(07-03-2012, 10:17 PM)reza Wrote: We should sell Pato and Robinho and use the money to buy Carroll


</sarcasm>

I wouldn't mind that, particularly the latter.
(07-03-2012, 11:12 PM)xudong Wrote:
(07-03-2012, 10:17 PM)reza Wrote: We should sell Pato and Robinho and use the money to buy Carroll


</sarcasm>

I wouldn't mind that, particularly the latter.

Devilol

If you see errors accessing the site contact me, see email below, with as much info as possible, thanks
[Image: wL3iQMT.png]
Seriously, Galliani is simply incompetent of letting anybody go. What happened to Malaga's interest in Robinho? What happened to Torino's interest in Mesbah? What happened to QPR's or Benfica's interest in Taiwo? What happened to Valencia's interest in Didac?

We need to cut the squad down. I wouldn't mind us not buying more players, as long as he could offload some dead woods.
(07-03-2012, 05:04 PM)ZvonimirBoban Wrote:
(07-03-2012, 04:32 PM)Gabriel426 Wrote: Or maybe Milan should just not play with a true DM but rather 2 CMs like how Germany did.

We need wide attacking players or players capable of doing that then; something like Gotze/Podolski/Schurlle/Reus/Marin/Muller/Kroos, you know what I mean...

Right now we had Cassano, Robinho, SES... we need to spend for more wide players and that word (spend) should be enough to show why we can't play like that.

While interesting, it would be wiser to just get ONE anchor instead of investing in TWO wingers, and of course rewriting our team plan. It all goes down to what Allegri has in mind, whether or not he can communicate with management and whether or not the funds are there.
Jube just managed to sign Pogba from Manutd, he was under dispute when Manutd stole him from Le Havre,
From what I ve been reading, he seems to have tons of talents just like Ballo with some attitude problems as well.

Can someone share how good he is? btw, he is under Raiola tooDevilcool
(07-03-2012, 11:46 PM)Gio-mania Wrote:
(07-03-2012, 05:04 PM)ZvonimirBoban Wrote: We need wide attacking players or players capable of doing that then; something like Gotze/Podolski/Schurlle/Reus/Marin/Muller/Kroos, you know what I mean...

Right now we had Cassano, Robinho, SES... we need to spend for more wide players and that word (spend) should be enough to show why we can't play like that.

While interesting, it would be wiser to just get ONE anchor instead of investing in TWO wingers, and of course rewriting our team plan. It all goes down to what Allegri has in mind, whether or not he can communicate with management and whether or not the funds are there.

Exactly. Changing system is always expensive, especially if you don't have enough versatile quality player who can slot in well in any system or position. I'm all for Strootman.
Sorry, cannot stand to ignore the prick who said this: http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy/201...t-juventus

MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
Tipped to be talented on his move to ManU i think a year or two ago, but then again who doesn't go to the EPL with not prooving anything and getting praise like they're the next messi?
He never prooved himself at ManU and was hardly given a chance, according to Wiki he only got 3 appearances and he is 19 years old. Juventus have made good signings - but I think for what they paid Asamoah and Isla there are better players out there for cheaper.

So far though, they've had a lot better market then us, asamoah isla and giovinco big names that have been already bought, Pogba joining, nothing more then a prospect but it's still a good signing which is free, ontop of this they look to Van persie or Suarez as their marquee big signing for the summer to close the mercato, after those signings seriously they look like a very complete team imho