07-09-2012, 11:35 AM
(This post was last modified: 07-09-2012, 11:36 AM by Arildonardo.)
Our mercato is closed, yet the transfer-sagas go on and on and on...
Shopping in Manchester:
Dzeko: http://www.goal.com/en/news/596/exclusiv...eakingnews
Kolarov: http://www.goal.com/en/news/596/exclusiv...eakingnews
(07-08-2012, 07:16 PM)Stitch Wrote: ![[Image: q8baj.jpg]](http://a.yfrog.com/img532/1317/q8baj.jpg)
here is the pic 
here is another interesting tweet:
Ganso has failed to reach an agreement with Santos and will be leaving this summer, according to Brazilian network SporTv.
Not sure what to think about the Hamsik tweet (presuming it's true and not some hack). Getting him would be nice, but he's seems a luxury right now rather than a need.
As for Ganso, I think the breakdown in relations with Santos isn't surprising if rumours are to be believed. I can't remember where I read it, but essentially I read that Santos offered him a contract of around 2m euros a year (I think it was slightly less), while the player was expecting over 4m euros a year. It's an insane difference between what both parties expect and it's become a bigger issue as Santos already have given this sort of contract to Neymar. Now there's rumours of us and interestingly Internacional getting him (could Oscar be sold as a result?). I'm surprised that so many English clubs are looking at him too (Spurs, Arsenal and Chelsea all linked), as England seems a really bad fit for him. Personally, if in his shoes I'd consider Portugal or Spain (maybe outside of the big 2 in order to get space) as well as Italy, as these seem to be the places he's most likely to grow.
There's so many rumours about Carroll, but I don't understand why. Pier Silvio said he liked the player for his strength and suddenly we're apparently trying to sign him on loan?
Firstly, Liverpool spent £35m on the player, which is an insane amount to spend and then let him go out on loan. There have been rumours that he isn't likely to fit in Liverpool's plans, mostly derived from the fact that Brendan Rodgers' doesn't play a brand of football that has a player like Carroll. However, firstly I doubt Liverpool would hire him (Rodgers) knowing he doesn't plan to use their most expensive player ever. Secondly, Carroll's form actually took an upturn towards the end of the season and despite not shining at the Euros, he did reasonably well despite often being isolated up front. Lastly, Rodgers not having used this type of forward in the past doesn't really mean he won't use him now.
From our part, this rumour isn't likely to go further. Piersilvio's only real link to Milan is he's Silvio's son, as I'm unaware of him having any official role at the club (unlike Barbara who's a director). Carroll's also been questioned in the past over his off field behaviour, notably the amount he drinks, which was raised by Capello as an issue. I doubt very much Milan wouldn't take Capello's opinion into account.
Where this story has interested me is that Piersilvio also mentioned Iniesta (not for the first time either). While the Carroll mention gets blown into a full rumour with all sorts of deals apparently in place, the Iniesta mention barely gets press. This for me shows "off limits" Barca players appear to seem.
This leads me to Thiago Silva. I doubt the rumours will totally disappear, but I'm now certain he won't leave this summer (it makes no sense after signing a new contract). As with Arildonaldo, I think his comments are simply to try and play the situation back in his favour, as him (or his agent) entering negotiations showed a willingness to leave. I said during the negotiations that him keeping quiet would allow him to come out afterwards and play the situation back in his favour, and unsurprisingly he's done just that now that the negotiations have all finished. Still, it's irritating that again he mentions Maldini and Baresi, as he's lost that right now imo. That said, I don't consider him the most guilty in this whole situation, Galliani and Berlusconi are still the biggest perpetrators of this fiasco.
07-09-2012, 12:10 PM
(This post was last modified: 07-09-2012, 12:11 PM by Arildonardo.)
Tribalfootball again... Or Corriere dello Sport actually, says that Kaká is desperate to join us. Too bad for him our market is closed.
http://www.tribalfootball.com/articles/r...an-3337091
07-09-2012, 12:51 PM
(This post was last modified: 07-09-2012, 12:51 PM by Stitch.)
Ganso's representative: "Ganso is upset with Santos because they put together a project for Neymar but forgot about Ganso."
Ganso's representative Sonda: "This is definitive, Ganso won't play for Santos anymore. And yes, he may join Internacional."
Corriere dell Sport says Kaka only wants Milan...seriously?
I actually would love to see him back here on reduced wages, eating humble pie, though I doubt he will make much of an impact....
I LOVE MILAN
Ahhh all these rumours. That idiot Galliani cant he just keep his mouth shut about our mercato and do his work. Instead he has to tell the whole world that Milan s mercato is closed. Now the entire media is on our backs from players like Carrot to Dzeko to Torress to Kaka to Hamsik to Mr. X to Mr. Y and i dont know who. It is really annoying as fan to read all this bull everyday and a waste of time. Stupid media is just picking on anything that anybody who is associated with the Milan management is saying.
Just going to post this here
Look who is Uruguay's olympic team
Goalkeepers: Martín Campana, Leandro Gelpi. Defenders: Ramon Arias, Sebastian Coates, Alexis Rolin, Emiliano Albin, Diego Polenta, Matias Aguirregaray. Midfielders: Maximiliano Calzada, Egidio Arevalo Rios, Diego Rodriguez, Gaston Ramirez, Nicolas Lodeiro. Forwards: Luis Suarez, Edinson Cavani, Abel Hernandez, Tabare Viudez, Jonathan Urretaviscaya.
If you see errors accessing the site contact me, see email below, with as much info as possible, thanks
(07-09-2012, 02:50 PM)reza Wrote: Just going to post this here
Look who is Uruguay's olympic team
Goalkeepers: Martín Campana, Leandro Gelpi. Defenders: Ramon Arias, Sebastian Coates, Alexis Rolin, Emiliano Albin, Diego Polenta, Matias Aguirregaray. Midfielders: Maximiliano Calzada, Egidio Arevalo Rios, Diego Rodriguez, Gaston Ramirez, Nicolas Lodeiro. Forwards: Luis Suarez, Edinson Cavani, Abel Hernandez, Tabare Viudez, Jonathan Urretaviscaya.
I was finding out where Viudez these days are, only to see that he has played for Liverpool since 2011, according to wikipedia.  Maybe it was done by some grumpy Liverpool fan as a revenge for our link with Carroll? Not that it makes any sense anyway.
Galliani: Thiago and Ibra? Anything can happen.
Also, if you want to be truly depressed about the state of Italian football read what Galliani has to say. It simply cannot compete anymore.
(07-09-2012, 03:44 PM)Hasan Rossonero Wrote: Galliani: Thiago and Ibra? Anything can happen.
Also, if you want to be truly depressed about the state of Italian football read what Galliani has to say. It simply cannot compete anymore.
I personally think it more depressing to endure Galliani's compulsive lying than the current state of Italian economy and calcio.
On the topic, as long as Silva stays, I don't care if anyone else leaves. That includes Ibrahimovic.
|