Summer mercato 2012
(07-12-2012, 10:08 PM)GeoTav Wrote: Nope, actually, the company pays taxes, but the employee also pays taxes. Well, in France, it is this way. Everybody pays taxes !! Undecided
The main part of these taxes is paid for the retirement (people get paid when they retire from their job - this money is paid by the workers) and other things ...
PS : sorry, I edit my post, I'm tired and I'm writing stupid things ...

That's a good thing, but the problem is that the ECB, (And all Central Banks around the World) print tons of money over the course of a person's working life, and by the time they get to the age of retirement, their money is diluted by years of money printing (it's worth a lot less).

Nevermind about that, as it's neither here nor there, but the bottom line is that we're in big trouble. Part of it is years of bad management by Galliani, over-paying Senators unnecessarily (who would not have left anyways), and the other big problem was the 500 MILLION EURO fine to Fininvest. Since then we went from signing Mister X (Hamsik), to having to turn into a selling team. The 50% wages put on the players which Milan has to pay has also made it tough on our expenses. The Government should want small taxes on the teams, so they can then invest in Stadiums, good players, etc. which will make fans come out to the games, which will in turn help the whole economy out... Don't they know this?
Italy does not have disadvantage to other parts of Europe for taxes, forget this argument. Who pays the taxes is irrelevant too because if some rich owner is willing to pay more wages then more money is more money.
If you see errors accessing the site contact me, see email below, with as much info as possible, thanks
[Image: wL3iQMT.png]
(07-12-2012, 10:50 PM)reza Wrote: Italy does not have disadvantage to other parts of Europe for taxes, forget this argument. Who pays the taxes is irrelevant too because if some rich owner is willing to pay more wages then more money is more money.

Tell that to Galliani. He never seems to get tired of that. Maybe he knows repeating a lie one thousand times and it becomes truth. Okmilan
(07-12-2012, 10:50 PM)reza Wrote: Italy does not have disadvantage to other parts of Europe for taxes, forget this argument. Who pays the taxes is irrelevant too because if some rich owner is willing to pay more wages then more money is more money.

I was under the impression that in Spain they had only 25% tax for high-skill foreign labour (includes footballers) for their first few years. Have they abolished that rule due to the financial crisis?

Last I heard both Spain and England went up to 50% for footballers too. if I find a link I will post.
If you see errors accessing the site contact me, see email below, with as much info as possible, thanks
[Image: wL3iQMT.png]
If the rumored Rafael-Robinho direct swap is true, that would be pure madness. Imagine spending two non-EU spots both on backup goalkeepers.
(07-12-2012, 10:55 PM)xudong Wrote:
(07-12-2012, 10:50 PM)reza Wrote: Italy does not have disadvantage to other parts of Europe for taxes, forget this argument. Who pays the taxes is irrelevant too because if some rich owner is willing to pay more wages then more money is more money.

Tell that to Galliani. He never seems to get tired of that. Maybe he knows repeating a lie one thousand times and it becomes truth. Okmilan

I've been saying this for years now. How come no one in Media tells Galliani straight to his face " YOU"RE LYING"

He gets away with talking bullshit all the time, and no in media says boo. If the deal goes through, EVERYONE should call Galliani a Liar, and list his lies (as I've done a few months ago in this thread)
What a disaster... News all over Sky Sport Live Stream
http://www.calcion.eu/skysport.htm

Says Ibra, T.Silva, Cassano AND Robinho are all as good as gone.

Milan will get Destro, and play Destro with Pato, and SES, and try for Sahin for 10M. Then, we'll try for a swap for Rafael-Robinho to replace Abbiati who will depart next year.

Wow and I was mad when Merkel was sold HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

-----SES/DESTRO--PATO----
------------PRINCE--------
-----NOCE--SAHIN---MONTO
NINI--ACERBI__MEXES--ABATE
You know what, I am sure that he gets thousands of angry emails every day, but for one who lives by lying, your insult could be interpreted as a compliment to him.

I just hope that we don't end up getting Silva sold and Ibrahimovic kept.
Let them all go I would have wanted more for T.Silva & Ibra will PSG win the UEFA CL in the next 3 years?, NOPE Barca,Real Madrid,Bayern,Man City still all In better position If Cassano goes too go ahead he should be greatful he never lost his job with us after his stroke, I hope we can see a pato el sharaawy striker partnership imagine if those 2 would stay healthy wow, I still want robinho gone and a replacement of course we will get atleast 1 star and mabey 2 new players we just are unsure about acerbi i herd we might be back in the race for angelo ogbonna which is huge