07-14-2012, 09:27 PM
Judging from his comments, if Ibrahimovic stayed, it would be a shocker. He was outraged at Milan management, rightfully so. He has my respect, for that.
|
Summer mercato 2012
|
|
07-14-2012, 09:27 PM
Judging from his comments, if Ibrahimovic stayed, it would be a shocker. He was outraged at Milan management, rightfully so. He has my respect, for that.
07-14-2012, 09:47 PM
07-14-2012, 09:49 PM
(07-14-2012, 09:47 PM)Gio-mania Wrote:(07-14-2012, 09:27 PM)xudong Wrote: Judging from his comments, if Ibrahimovic stayed, it would be a shocker. He was outraged at Milan management, rightfully so. He has my respect, for that. Or he switches to CD himself ![]()
If you see errors accessing the site contact me, see email below, with as much info as possible, thanks
07-15-2012, 12:04 AM
dont get your hopes up. we'll buy gronquist as silva's replacement
FUCK YOU BERLUSCONI
07-15-2012, 12:48 AM
I've been thinking I think it'll be impossible to come off stronger next season even if we invest the money properly on 3-4 good players we need (which is still a big IF) we've lost all leadership and experience between sellin silva and ibra and all of our older players leaving.. I think we have a chance for a better future possibly but for next season I think we are screwed.
(07-15-2012, 12:04 AM)Stitch Wrote: dont get your hopes up. we'll buy gronquist as silva's replacement There are also strange rumor claiming that Guadiola may be coming in a year, and we are selling Ibrahimovic in preparation of Guadiola's arrival. Yea right! ![]() I still haven't figured out why players like Mexes or Robinho can't be sacrificed. They are high earners and their salary doesn't match their contribution. If Thiago Silva was sold for financial purpose, shouldn't we try to force out the deal weight first before we touch the world's best defender? At this moment, we are linked to tons of names, but I would be happy if we simply promote youngsters to the first team. And by the way, I heard that Curva Sud has voiced their support of Galliani in light of recent development.
07-15-2012, 03:26 AM
Juventus are close to signing Armero.
What a joke, Udinese
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
Had goalline technology been in place, Muntari's goal against Jube would have stood;
Had Muntari goal stood, Jube would have lost the game; Had Jube lost that game, they would have lost momentum and might eventually lose the scudetto; Had Jube lost that game, Allegri would not have risked Silva in Coppa SF just for revenge on Jube and Conte; Had Milan won the scudetto, Berlusconi might have reconsidered letting go Silva and Thiago, and maybe further strengthen the team. I have always thought that Berlusconi would keep Silva and Ibrahimovic and throw in all resources to make sure that we have a good chance at next year's UCL. Mind you that the final will be held at Wembley thus have much sentimental value to Milan - exactly half a century ago, Milan lifted UCL trophy for the first ever time at Wembley. All these seem to go down the drain. I honestly don't know what to expect for the mercato and for the next season. I am still in shock. Who would have thought Muntari's disallowed goal could have such crazy chain of consequences.
07-15-2012, 04:46 AM
I highly doubt that xudong, rather if we did win the schudeto berlusconi would resign all our oldies and say we are fine as we are because we won the schudeto and that out exit in champions league was because of two penalties, rather by losing the schudeto they realized it was time for change, however selling our two superstars IMO is a bad way to go about changing things.
@zvonimir, maybe guardiola rumors are true hence why he's saving up 150 MLn euros to make available for a potential "guardiola project" but that's highly unlikely, the likely scenario is that we are in fact completely broke and dont care and just want to save money.nothing is a certainty anymore with our management as weve learned
07-15-2012, 05:01 AM
(07-15-2012, 12:48 AM)WCmilan Wrote: I've been thinking I think it'll be impossible to come off stronger next season even if we invest the money properly on 3-4 good players we need (which is still a big IF) we've lost all leadership and experience between sellin silva and ibra and all of our older players leaving.. I think we have a chance for a better future possibly but for next season I think we are screwed. Lol, finally some pessimism from our resident Optimist ![]() Unless Berlu and Uncle Fester plan to lose their jobs, and their lives, I would expect that we will probably make at least two purchases, if not more. Whether these players are "Good" though, remains to be seen. The fans will protest, call for Berlu's head, and then Berlu will probably be forced to spend (like most years). I've come to the idea whereby if our Ultras had made harder protests (like throwing Molotov cocktails at Berlu's home "harder") then perhaps we might have pressured them into not selling. As things are, buying 2 players will not be enough to replace Ibra and Silva, but what about the real possibility of needing to buy players to replace Cassano, Robinho AND Boateng? Our moves in the market have raised even more problems than solutions and the fallout from the sales may be long and hard. We might need 5 players minimum, not to replace the quality of what we have, but to replace the physical positions of players. Who are people who can replace the following: Ibra -------> T.Silva-----> Boateng------> Cassano------> Robinho------> Suggestions guys?
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunzÂ
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|