How many Raiola-associated players do we still have? I want no business with that leech.
Rumor says that he wanted 3 extra million from Milan for Ibrahimovic's departure.
(07-17-2012, 04:56 PM)xudong Wrote: How many Raiola-associated players do we still have? I want no business with that leech. 
Rumor says that he wanted 3 extra million from Milan for Ibrahimovic's departure.
From Milan????
We are selling, not buying!
Why the hell do we have to pay money to sell Ibra?!?!?!
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunzÂ
(07-17-2012, 04:42 PM)reza Wrote: It is simply baffling that when we don't have money those who are on loan, co-owned are not first options and in some cases let go completely.
The agents landed in Paris instead? lol.
probably not necessary. I heard that Arsenal suggested a Rvp-Dzeko swap. Would not be a bad deal for either side, IMO.
(07-17-2012, 04:54 PM)Ryo Wrote: Not quite sure what you mean Reza, when we don't have money, we go for loan options, but no one wants to lend us great or good players anyway, so we get middle quality people.
When we do have money, Galliani still thinks like the miser he is, even if adding a million or two would have netted us a great quality player, and then someone else bids the additional one or two mil, and snap him up.
Either way, we never get great quality players unless we discovered them first, the unfortunate thing is, our greatest scout was kicked out our door and now sits atop the Eiffel Tower.
As for the agents..... lol, they took the wrong plane, and landed in the right city (or so they think) 
Sorry I meant our own players who are out on loan, recall them. Not always possible to do, I know. Paloschi as one example.
If you see errors accessing the site contact me, see email below, with as much info as possible, thanks
(07-17-2012, 04:57 PM)Ryo Wrote: (07-17-2012, 04:56 PM)xudong Wrote: How many Raiola-associated players do we still have? I want no business with that leech. 
Rumor says that he wanted 3 extra million from Milan for Ibrahimovic's departure.
From Milan????
We are selling, not buying!
Why the hell do we have to pay money to sell Ibra?!?!?!
that's what the rumor suggests. Maybe someone can correct me if I am mistaken, but didn't Raiola also have to get paid (or compensated in some way) to get Ibrahimovic out of Barcelona?
A blood-sucker indeed. I truly hate this pest; my list includes also Roberto de Assis (brother and agent of Ronaldinho) and Bosco Izecson Pereira Leite (father and agent of Kaka).
You all realize that the article "quoted" by ElMago was written by himself, don't you?
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
07-17-2012, 05:10 PM
(This post was last modified: 07-17-2012, 05:18 PM by xudong.)
(07-17-2012, 05:02 PM)reza Wrote: Sorry I meant our own players who are out on loan, recall them. Not always possible to do, I know. Paloschi as one example.
it is always possible, and definitely more much probable. we just didn't show enough confidence in him. otherwise he would certainly have stayed, knowing how big a Milan fan he is.
Also, if he waited until Ibrahimovic (and maybe Cassano and Robinho) leaves, I bet that Galliani would be too lazy to go to the market. Paloschi would be hailed as the new Pippo, and he actually may have a chance to improve himself.
It is a shame as he showed a lot of potential when he played the first few games with us (goal after 18 seconds against Siena; two goals against Catania in the Coppa, another league goal against Sampdoria). Since he leaves Milan, I have not seen him getting better; and I honestly have no idea if he will ever come back to Milan.
(07-17-2012, 05:09 PM)ZvonimirBoban Wrote: You all realize that the article "quoted" by ElMago was written by himself, don't you?
which one? the paper on Galliani's five biggest mistakes?
We don't all agree on the opinions, but I think it was a well-written piece.
When will we FINALLY sign Ganso and Rolando. I want both of them NOW.
Kaka reportedly signed for PSG...
(07-17-2012, 05:21 PM)mathiask Wrote: When will we FINALLY sign Ganso and Rolando. I want both of them NOW.
Kaka reportedly signed for PSG...
source please?
(07-17-2012, 05:10 PM)xudong Wrote: (07-17-2012, 05:09 PM)ZvonimirBoban Wrote: You all realize that the article "quoted" by ElMago was written by himself, don't you?
which one? the paper on Galliani's five biggest mistakes?
We don't all agree on the opinions, but I think it was a well-written piece. 
Yeah it is.
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
|