What baffles me most is that inspite of selling almost all our players old or young, important or not, Mesbah our MVP is still around.
I am glad that atleast now the club have realized the importance of youth development and a good scouting network. In that case they shud have really kept Merkel, he was someone i really wanted to see in this Milan team.
07-31-2012, 07:10 PM
(This post was last modified: 07-31-2012, 07:11 PM by xudong.)
(07-31-2012, 05:52 PM)Stitch Wrote: (07-31-2012, 04:58 PM)xudong Wrote: They are not. They are mimicking Galliani. Wait until next summer when they return Taiwo to us.
Poor Taiwo. He probably thought that he hit his career peak when he signed for Milan. I doubt in his mind that he had any slightest thought that he would be kicked back and forth between Milan, QPR, and Kiev. actually this was the mistake i was referring to 
Damn,  I actually saw that too, but I thought it was YOUR mistake typing the wrong name. Never occurred to me that it could be THEIR mistake. Too silly for a professional media. LOL.
"Milan scrap Yanga-Mbiwa talks?"
http://www.football-italia.net/22514/mil...biwa-talks
"It is possible Milan will instead wait until Yanga-Mbiwa is out of contract and take him on a free transfer."
How can we be so sure he'll move to us for free next season?
We should wait until Tevez is free :p
If you see errors accessing the site contact me, see email below, with as much info as possible, thanks
(07-31-2012, 09:15 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: "Milan scrap Yanga-Mbiwa talks?"
http://www.football-italia.net/22514/mil...biwa-talks
"It is possible Milan will instead wait until Yanga-Mbiwa is out of contract and take him on a free transfer."
How can we be so sure he'll move to us for free next season?
Anything can happen. He may renew his contract or got sold (most likely at a much lower price) to another team this summer or next January.
(07-31-2012, 06:34 PM)tim_milan Wrote: What baffles me most is that inspite of selling almost all our players old or young, important or not, Mesbah our MVP is still around.
I am glad that atleast now the club have realized the importance of youth development and a good scouting network. In that case they shud have really kept Merkel, he was someone i really wanted to see in this Milan team.
I'm not worried about merkels departure, I don't think he'd play a big role in our team next season anyways and he went to Genoa, if we ever want him back and he is still with Genoa it would be a piece of cake to agree on a deal.
It's weird how milan won't just offer a couple more millions for mbiwa, i mean the guy is so sick , i dont no about this kolou guy but a lot of people rate mbiwa very highly..
Sahin is back in our transfer news according to milannews we're looking at a triple sweep in buying sahin,kaka,granero from madrid. I would not mind granero or sahin or kaka they would all be good buys in one way or another
(07-31-2012, 09:15 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: "Milan scrap Yanga-Mbiwa talks?"
http://www.football-italia.net/22514/mil...biwa-talks
"It is possible Milan will instead wait until Yanga-Mbiwa is out of contract and take him on a free transfer."
How can we be so sure he'll move to us for free next season?
I think, what Galliani offered (if the rumors are true) about 6-7 mil euros for unknown defender whose contract ends next season is an acceptable offer.
If he rejects contract extension and decides to come to us next season for free, no one is sure I think but we can trust Galliani. We got already Montolivo who had similar cases IMO (Didn't we try to sign Montolivo last season for a couple of mil euros?)
"When Costacurta and Maldini won they didn't celebrate much. They were thinking about winning the next game" - Alessandro Nesta
(07-31-2012, 11:12 PM)Siregar Wrote: I think, what Galliani offered (if the rumors are true) about 6-7 mil euros for unknown defender whose contract ends next season is an acceptable offer.
If he rejects contract extension and decides to come to us next season for free, no one is sure I think but we can trust Galliani. We got already Montolivo who had similar cases IMO (Didn't we try to sign Montolivo last season for a couple of mil euros?)
That's true. We were interested in Montolivo but refused to pay good money for him. He is now with us, but I can't help but think that maybe we could have won some (more) trophies had we not skimped on those few millions.
Anyway, I am not trying to "prove" that Galliani is stupid, and knowing that Galliani has a Milan heart, I do trust that he is (or at least he believes that he is) doing whatever is the best for this team.
I still insist that anything can happen. One of the freakiest things must be the Dzeko saga. Allegedly, the player really wanted to join Milan with one year contract left, and Wolfsburg somehow talked him into extending the contract with a "gentlemen's agreement" that could still see him go to Milan one year later. One can never know the true story behind it, but it remains a fact that he didn't and may never join Milan.
(08-01-2012, 12:31 AM)xudong Wrote: I still insist that anything can happen. One of the freakiest things must be the Dzeko saga. Allegedly, the player really wanted to join Milan with one year contract left, and Wolfsburg somehow talked him into extending the contract with a "gentlemen's agreement" that could still see him go to Milan one year later. One can never know the true story behind it, but it remains a fact that he didn't and may never join Milan.
yeah, as you all probably know he's been a milan fan his whole life.
he was talked into extending his contract at wolfsburg by his agent, irfan redzepagic, because it was a really good salary.
the summer we were after him, galliani visited sarajevo and persuaded him and his agent (although no persuasion was needed for dzeko) to join us, but wolfsburg wouldnt lower the price enough for milan. they insisted on at least 30mil, if I remember correctly, and that wasnt the option for us. dzeko ruined his relationship with wolfsburg by trying to force a move to milan, so there was no way back.
city then came with their oil money offer and he had to go there.
Berlusconi's most recent speech:
Quote:"My family has put €50m into football each year. Today, it's no longer possible for us. We're containing costs".
"I won't exclude the possibility of Kakà returning. We have to look at the conditions of the deal."
"These 2 generations, Galliani and my daughter, need to reach an agreement. And they will reach it perfectly."
"This new launch is useful. The crisis in general can be overcome by this."
"We will have a squad of 22 players this season. A really big squad makes the players unhappy."
"We will working harder on attracting other great champions to Milan."
"Foreign investors? The doors are open for anyone who want to help our squad."
"With this sacrifice that we did by selling Ibra and Thiago, our finances will be in order for the next 3-4 years."
Whatever...
|