Summer mercato 2012
(08-08-2012, 08:48 PM)Siregar Wrote: If I am not mistaken, you did want him to Miln or hype him when he was on top form in Udinese a couple of years ago.

About Zapata, I think this is a good addition for Milan. He was a quality CB but had injury (injuries) which was a long one IIRC and since then his for declined CMIIW. THe point is he could get his top form back since he is not that old except his injury does really stop his effort to gain top performance. News said that Milan got him on loan with option to buy which means Milan have time to evaluate his quality. I think, this transfer is similar like Muntari in term of cost (Muntari was much cheaper since he was free transfer) and both were quality players in their position but lost (are losing) their top form.

Not really, I've never been totally convinced in Zapata though I do think he's a good defender. I remember a few years ago (I think maybe 4-5), he was being called the next great defender though, but personally I don't remember ever really saying or thinking he'd be great for us.

Edit: Actually, there was a period a couple of years ago where I was really impressed by his and Felipe's partnership, but I don't think I ever posted about it.
(08-09-2012, 04:45 AM)WCmilan Wrote: My opinion hasn't changed, kaka is welcomed back with open arms for me he was the difference between a 2-1 to a 5-1 score line

2-1 or 5-1, it's still a defeat... Devilol
(08-09-2012, 10:00 AM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote:
(08-08-2012, 08:48 PM)Siregar Wrote: If I am not mistaken, you did want him to Miln or hype him when he was on top form in Udinese a couple of years ago.

About Zapata, I think this is a good addition for Milan. He was a quality CB but had injury (injuries) which was a long one IIRC and since then his for declined CMIIW. THe point is he could get his top form back since he is not that old except his injury does really stop his effort to gain top performance. News said that Milan got him on loan with option to buy which means Milan have time to evaluate his quality. I think, this transfer is similar like Muntari in term of cost (Muntari was much cheaper since he was free transfer) and both were quality players in their position but lost (are losing) their top form.

Not really, I've never been totally convinced in Zapata though I do think he's a good defender. I remember a few years ago (I think maybe 4-5), he was being called the next great defender though, but personally I don't remember ever really saying or thinking he'd be great for us.

Edit: Actually, there was a period a couple of years ago where I was really impressed by his and Felipe's partnership, but I don't think I ever posted about it.

Maybe it was from other poster. Zlatanov probably.

Anyway, he is Serie A experienced but it seems he lost his best perfromance. We can only hope he regains his top form and even turns to be better than when he was in Udinese.
"When Costacurta and Maldini won they didn't celebrate much. They were thinking about winning the next game" - Alessandro Nesta
Ah, Zlatanov Big Grin where is he now
I was also under the impression that you DEV liked Zapata very much. When I saw the news yesterday my first impression was YEAH DEV used to to talk about him so he must be good.

I remeber him pretty well from Udinese, and he was very good prospect,however Villareal just got relegated..so that has to mean smth.

FUN FACTS: Lucas Moura to PSG fee €43m + €250,000 per week wages for 4 years + €9m agent fees = Total transfer cost of €100m. THE END OF THE FOOTBALL AS WE KNOW IT. I just want to know how much is Leo`s cut from that 9m agent fee.


For all of you who have Fb accounts you can update you cover with this picture. Lets raise our voices Big Grin


Attached Files Image(s)
   
No ho visto Superman volare, ma ho visto Super Pippo segnare. I supereroi esistono davvero.
(08-09-2012, 08:30 PM)Kastriot Wrote: I was also under the impression that you DEV liked Zapata very much. When I saw the news yesterday my first impression was YEAH DEV used to to talk about him so he must be good.

I remeber him pretty well from Udinese, and he was very good prospect,however Villareal just got relegated..so that has to mean smth.

FUN FACTS: Lucas Moura to PSG fee €43m + €250,000 per week wages for 4 years + €9m agent fees = Total transfer cost of €100m. THE END OF THE FOOTBALL AS WE KNOW IT. I just want to know how much is Leo`s cut from that 9m agent fee.


For all of you who have Fb accounts you can update you cover with this picture. Lets raise our voices Big Grin

If he cost that much I can understand why they couldn't afford a Brazil U-23 regular player, just a substitute... Devilol
(08-09-2012, 08:30 PM)Kastriot Wrote: I was also under the impression that you DEV liked Zapata very much. When I saw the news yesterday my first impression was YEAH DEV used to to talk about him so he must be good.

I remeber him pretty well from Udinese, and he was very good prospect,however Villareal just got relegated..so that has to mean smth.

FUN FACTS: Lucas Moura to PSG fee €43m + €250,000 per week wages for 4 years + €9m agent fees = Total transfer cost of €100m. THE END OF THE FOOTBALL AS WE KNOW IT. I just want to know how much is Leo`s cut from that 9m agent fee.


For all of you who have Fb accounts you can update you cover with this picture. Lets raise our voices Big Grin

I believe that starting next year in France whoever earns more than 1 million will be subject to a 75% tax rate (it is currently 50%), which means starting next year, for every 1M player earns, the club will have to pay 4M (3M to the government as tax collected), so I am quite sure that the total cost would be even higher than 100M there.

I can't help but wonder what if their rich owner all of a sudden loses interest. I read reports that the owner of Malaga is allegedly already bored of this business, and as a result, Malaga is now in difficulty even paying their players' salary. I also read something about their financial situation that it is so bad that they might risk getting kicked out of UCL. I am keeping my fingers crossed that it won't happen. Seriously, if it happens, and Atletico Madrid takes their place in CL, we will be demoted to Pot#2 (we are now in Pot#1 at the eighth position, but Atletico Madrid has a higher score than Milan). If that happened, all the nightmare in the past three seasons (drawn against Real Madrid, Barcelona) could become reality again.
(08-09-2012, 05:00 AM)xudong Wrote: Well, there goes another gem that is highly recommended by our very own Brasileiro. Confused

I bet the next one will be Dede going to also PSG for 20M, completely smashing the heart of our good ol' Brasileiro. Head on wall Head on wall Head on wall

Galli and co did not come in to read Brasileiro's posts ,but Leo did Sagrin
in that way, Leo's effort made easier LOL thanks to Brasileiro's deep analysis

If Galli came here oftenly, he could have got Lucas earlier for 10M and sold him to PSG last week by 45M , handsome 35M in pocket Smile
Lucas went to Man Utd not PSG.
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
(08-10-2012, 04:56 AM)ZvonimirBoban Wrote: Lucas went to Man Utd not PSG.

Undecided I want what you are smoking my friend!