08-23-2012, 12:05 PM
(This post was last modified: 08-23-2012, 12:06 PM by ACMILAN1983.)
Apparently Allegri is the reason Ze Eduardo isn't joining. Allegri apparently had doubts and would only agree to take the player after a trial, which the player rejected. Frankly, Allegri did the right thing. I also agree with Edysim, it seems there's a fair chance of us getting Niang.
Now surprise me with Nainggolan instead of De Jong and my optimism will return.
Muriel anyone??!!! He could fill in for Pato very well.
No ho visto Superman volare, ma ho visto Super Pippo segnare. I supereroi esistono davvero.
Why get a nobody like Ze Eduardo when instead we make the effort for Bojan or let El Shaarawy replace Pato?, the day of a TALL TARGET MAN is over barca has prooven that, I'm curious about this Omar El Kaddouri also I hope HE WILL ACTUALLY PLAY, I'm sorry everybody has they're opinions but how in god's green earth do you make excuses for Cassano this guy is the Italian Ibra good luck at Inter and lo interisti better hope he isnt OVERWEIGHT like when we signed him 2 years ago
True that Dha Brain...I mean,we are so caught up in the moment that we we totally forgot that the douchebag/asshole just signed for INTER. Very disappointed with him.
No ho visto Superman volare, ma ho visto Super Pippo segnare. I supereroi esistono davvero.
(08-23-2012, 01:38 PM)Dha Brain Wrote: Why get a nobody like Ze Eduardo when instead we make the effort for Bojan or let El Shaarawy replace Pato?, the day of a TALL TARGET MAN is over barca has prooven that, I'm curious about this Omar El Kaddouri also I hope HE WILL ACTUALLY PLAY, I'm sorry everybody has they're opinions but how in god's green earth do you make excuses for Cassano this guy is the Italian Ibra good luck at Inter and lo interisti better hope he isnt OVERWEIGHT like when we signed him 2 years ago
Not to be a jerk, but I think Chelsea with Drogba proved Barca wrong and you CAN win with a strong target man.
yeah and how many years did they have drogba before that?, go ahead and count how many campaigns chelsea failed with drogba being they're centerpiece remember moscow?
08-23-2012, 02:41 PM
(This post was last modified: 08-23-2012, 02:42 PM by xudong.)
(08-22-2012, 11:32 PM)brasileiro Wrote: Ze Love?!?!? UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!
Btw, a Brazilian guy works at Milan Lab said today in a interview that Ze Love was a personal request from Allegri... I don´t even know what to say. SMH...
(08-23-2012, 12:05 PM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: Apparently Allegri is the reason Ze Eduardo isn't joining. Allegri apparently had doubts and would only agree to take the player after a trial, which the player rejected. Frankly, Allegri did the right thing. I also agree with Edysim, it seems there's a fair chance of us getting Niang.
I wonder which of you is right?
Maybe both? It is not impossible. Berlusconi is both the reason that Silva stayed and the reason that he left; so maybe Allegri made the personal request to get Ze Love just so that he could reject him later.
(08-23-2012, 02:37 PM)Dha Brain Wrote: yeah and how many years did they have drogba before that?, go ahead and count how many campaigns chelsea failed with drogba being they're centerpiece remember moscow?
Yeah, at least they won several Premier Leagues, got into CL semifinals several times also, and they never lose against Barcelona at Nou Camp, etc etc
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
VERY said for Pato.
I think that the issue with Pato's muscles is very simple, and I think it has nothing to do with MilanLab.
I'm sure now that Pato has the same problem that Ronaldo had during his all career. His muscles grown too quickly and he must pay consequences.
It happens to almost every young and quick Brazilian player (Ronaldo, Kaka, Pato...), and some doctors believe that they were given injections at young age for their muscles to grow up quickly so they would be very quick and powerful even at young age. Remeber Pato at 16, he was quick as hell and he was just a kid back then, same as Ronaldo at young age.
Unfortunately Pato is 99% lost.
|