The difference btw Milan and Juventus in the last season is way to much. Add to that the ghost goal we would have been champions last term for sure.
No ho visto Superman volare, ma ho visto Super Pippo segnare. I supereroi esistono davvero.
What's weird is, everyone gets injured on our team, only Ibra didn't when we had him, now he goes to Psg and just recovered from a minor like 2 week injury to get injured again in that international game I believe yesterday or today? Pfft if he stayed he'd be another one to add on the list
I am sure those jubentus bastard poisoned water in Milanello or hired an agent posed as cleaning service to sabotage our training.
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
I remember reading an article on football-italia about the emphasis Juve place on keeping fitness high whilst preventing injuries since Conte and his team took over.
However, nothing was in the article to suggest we wouldn't be doing the same, as many of the systems apparently in use at Milanlab are designed for this purpose.
There are rumours out there blaming Allegri, but it doesn't make sense, as we've had injury issues since late in the Carlo era and the graph proves that. We suffered more injuries under Leo than Allegri's first season too.
Personally, I think our injury problems coincide with Jean Pierre Meersseman leaving Milan. For those who don't know, Meersseman was the founder of MilanLab and was integral in it becoming a world renowned facility. If I'm correct, signs of the injury crisis were creeping in before he left, but this was also during a period when we had one of the oldest squads in Europe. I think around 2008 or 2009 (towards the end of the Carlo era), he left and has had much less input in Milan than in the past, though as with Pato in January, I think he's worked on some personal cases for the club. Since he left, we've had something like 2 or 3 different heads come in to take over at MilanLab, with pretty much no success.
Injury crises. This is the problem that AC Milan are facing now. With Giampaulo Pazzini sitting out Italy's first training session, AC Milan's worsening injury crisis continues. What a bad signs.
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!