Milan vs Cagliari, September 26, 2012, 20:45
Had to step away for a few minutes, and we scored again. Watched about 70 minutes of the game, and saw no goal today. Should I be happy or upset?

At least it was a win for Milan. Onward and forward.
(09-26-2012, 09:38 PM)ACM1899 Wrote: binho i love you

what a surprise. Grinundwech
aka xudong
haters gonnna hate XU
Missed the first half. I saw the second one.....and we were terrible. Absolutely terrible. But I won't say anything else, as we won and this victory should be enjoyed! Sagrin

El Shaarawy, great game again.
(09-26-2012, 09:39 PM)ACM2012 Wrote: Had to step away for a few minutes, and we scored again. Watched about 70 minutes of the game, and saw no goal today. Should I be happy or upset?

For the greater good of our club just open the thread for our next game and then stay away from the game itself mate Grinundwech

Anyway, I didn't watch the match and judging from several websites it's not like we played a lot better than Cagliari. Hopefully this win serves as a baby-step and not a false dawn like the 3-0 win against Bologna.
per l'amaro e il dolce
Haven't seen the match but I'm happy for the win and even happier for SeS as he is confirming that he is our best available forward right now. From what I read, seems the performance wasn't good again (I'm sure someone (aka Dev) will provide his customary "detailed summary" of the match) but I'm sure it will do a world of good for the players' confidence.
(09-26-2012, 09:24 PM)ACM1899 Wrote: this proves allegri is the problem.

Not coaching we win.

Rest case

Why was he not coaching? Was he serving a ban??
(09-26-2012, 10:11 PM)Nalx Wrote:
(09-26-2012, 09:39 PM)ACM2012 Wrote: Had to step away for a few minutes, and we scored again. Watched about 70 minutes of the game, and saw no goal today. Should I be happy or upset?

For the greater good of our club just open the thread for our next game and then stay away from the game itself mate Grinundwech

Anyway, I didn't watch the match and judging from several websites it's not like we played a lot better than Cagliari. Hopefully this win serves as a baby-step and not a false dawn like the 3-0 win against Bologna.

was thinking the same thing. Icon_lol2

a win is a win, and unlike the victory against Bologna, we were the better team (not by much, but still) and deserved the win. It is good for our morale, and particularly refreshing is that De Sciglio was used as a LB. I didn't think he was spectacular but was happy to see him there.Devilcool
(09-26-2012, 10:15 PM)LebRN Wrote: Why was he not coaching? Was he serving a ban??

He was. For insulting the referee, which he denied.
aka xudong
by the way, we just climbed back up to the top half of the table. the tenth to be exact.

Merda is at 4th. O
aka xudong
aka xudong
finally we win
hohohoh
from the comment i read looks like we got a bad game
but a win is a win
Allegri is beginning to get on my nerves now .... Thats an act of cowardliness by him by not playing Bojan and bringing on all these mediocre players like Tarore, Contant & specially the useless Urby. Emanulesen should be a WWE guy, he has nothing to do on a football pitch, yet Mr. Allegri plays him at the most important position. Utterly disgusting. Get a life Allegri .... Angry

BTW, a win at San Siro was cool Sagrin
Argentina will win the World CupĀ 2022
Formerly mzk57