09-29-2012, 09:25 PM
"This city just showed you that it's full of people ready to believe in good"
The Dark Knight (2008)
"This forum just showed that it's full of fans ready to believe in improvement"
Zeekay (2012)
Come on Milano ....
Argentina will win the World CupĀ 2022
Formerly mzk57
Very hard game coming up, to be fair I cant see us take a win there with our current form. We could have 1/6 after 2 games, scary!
Seeing there is no hope doing well in the Serie A, I would rather we focus on CL, that is, try to get out of the group and pray for some better schedule afterwards. CL is an anything-could-happen event.
I think right now is the best time to face Zenit, who like us are really struggling.
Hopefuly we can keep growing and play positive in this game. A draw will not be a disaster as it will keep Zenit behind us in the standings, and depending on what happens in the other game (I expect Malaga to win), we can be in 2nd position. Not ideal and nothing to be happy about in this group, but considering how we've started the season we would still have a very good chance of advancing.
Losing this game though, should not be an option as it will make it very difficult for us and we will be under immense pressure in the following games.
I obviously hope for a win though. If we manage to win this game, I believe we will advance from this group and perhaps turn our season around. It will be great for the confidence of the team and a great boost before the derby.
As for the line-up, I hope that Bojan starts again. It doesn't necessarily have to be in place of Pazzini however.
Abbiati - (Abate - Zapata - Mexes - De Sciglio) - (De Jong - Montolivo - Emanuelson) - (El Shaarawy - Pazzini - Bojan)
I think we can win this game!
Forza MILAN!!!
Urby as LM and get some crosses in ! FORZA Ema, show some creativity like last cl game.