10-02-2012, 03:17 PM
|
Zenit vs AC Milan (Wed, 3-10-2012)
|
|
10-02-2012, 03:17 PM
I don't mind that line-up.
Like I said in my previous post however, I would like to see Bojan in there somewhere, especially if we will be trying to break out quick and hit the counter. At this point, it really doesn't matter whose place he takes (Emanuelson, Pazzini or Boateng)....but he needs to be in the line-up IMO. Also, interesting that they think that Abate won't make the field. Is he injured? I didn't hear anything....but if Abate in fit, he has to start this game I think.
10-02-2012, 07:16 PM
(10-02-2012, 04:52 PM)nefremo Wrote: I don't mind that line-up. I believe Abate will start because De Sciglio is apparently injured MILANO SIAMO NOI!!!!
10-03-2012, 01:30 AM
(10-02-2012, 07:16 PM)dejo Wrote:(10-02-2012, 04:52 PM)nefremo Wrote: I don't mind that line-up. WTF? ![]()
10-03-2012, 11:07 AM
(10-03-2012, 01:30 AM)ACM2012 Wrote:(10-02-2012, 07:16 PM)dejo Wrote: I believe Abate will start because De Sciglio is apparently injured yes there was an article on milannews.it but I can't find the link now to show it to you MILANO SIAMO NOI!!!!
10-03-2012, 03:29 PM
10-03-2012, 04:33 PM
Official line up (don't forget this game is in half hour from now)
Abbiati; Abate, Bonera, Zapata, Antonini; Montolivo, De Jong; Urby, Boateng, El Shaarawy; Bojan
If you see errors accessing the site contact me, see email below, with as much info as possible, thanks
that is an attacking lineup! I like that. But still I think this team needs a real striker up front. But we'll see, at least Allegri aint playing 3 defensive midfielder today!
http://www.jimbostream.blogspot.be/ high quality stream, but not in English. |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|