10-03-2012, 08:49 AM
lol, it's been a while since Juve brought out such emotions
|
Serie A
|
|
10-03-2012, 08:49 AM
lol, it's been a while since Juve brought out such emotions
10-03-2012, 03:31 PM
10-03-2012, 04:16 PM
Unfortunately mostly because Italian football needs them. A strong Juve side, as well as a competitive Inter along with obviously ourselves has kept Italian football at the top for so many years. Right now, with the decline of Italian football and particularly the Milanese sides, Juve are the biggest hope to keep Italian football respected on the global map, at least for the short term.
10-08-2012, 10:54 AM
No comment about the content, but this thread reminds me of the prime of Serie A with seven strongest teams (7 sisters):
http://www.goal.com/en/news/1717/editori...eakingnews
10-09-2012, 02:44 AM
The era of 7 sisters was a memorable one. In 1980s and 1990s, Serie A simply dominated Europe. One strong proof is that in 1990, Italian clubs won all three European club trophies (EC: Milan, UEFA Cup: Juventus, CWC: Sampdoria), in 1993 and 1994, they came close again(1993: EC runner-up: Milan, UEFA Cup: Juventus, CWC: Parma; 1994: EC: Milan; UEFA Cup: Inter; CWC runner-up: Parma).
Back then, it was unthinkable to not have an Italian team playing in the finals of an European club tournament in May.
10-09-2012, 08:12 AM
(10-09-2012, 02:44 AM)ACM2012 Wrote: The era of 7 sisters was a memorable one. In 1980s and 1990s, Serie A simply dominated Europe. One strong proof is that in 1990, Italian clubs won all three European club trophies (EC: Milan, UEFA Cup: Juventus, CWC: Sampdoria), in 1993 and 1994, they came close again(1993: EC runner-up: Milan, UEFA Cup: Juventus, CWC: Parma; 1994: EC: Milan; UEFA Cup: Inter; CWC runner-up: Parma). And then MONEY, OIL, MOURINHO,SHEIKS and BARCELONA happened to football.
No ho visto Superman volare, ma ho visto Super Pippo segnare. I supereroi esistono davvero.
One embarrassing fact: Juventus has already had 10 different players on the scoreboard (I read it from a Chinese site and assume that it is accurate);
and we have only ... 2.
10-11-2012, 04:58 AM
It's so depressing how bad the side has become..I don't even know what to expect from this season.
Siamo a posto cosi.
(10-11-2012, 04:58 AM)Mystik Wrote: It's so depressing how bad the side has become..I don't even know what to expect from this season. Expect the worst, and you will feel much better when it doesn't turn out that way. For example, I now expect that Milan will end Serie A between 11th and 17th on the table; so I would be ecstatic if our final standing were 10th.
10-29-2012, 11:25 AM
I can't believe at the number of dodgy refereeing calls this weekend (both in and outside of Serie A). However, Juve more than anyone seem dodgy. The number of times I've heard about controversial wins linked with their name is staggering and we're only 9 games into the season!
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|