Ye olde Paolo Inzaghi thread :D
#51
(10-24-2012, 07:42 PM)Stitch Wrote:
(10-24-2012, 04:11 AM)mzk57 Wrote: What is this Paolo Inzaghi thread? Could someone please explain it to me?

you mean you don't know about pippo's evil twin brother paolo??? Huh

wait, I thought it is Pablo? Or is it Pedro? Huh
Reply
#52
he's italian, not spanish Tongue
Reply
#53
(10-24-2012, 08:29 PM)Stitch Wrote: he's italian, not spanish Tongue

you mean, he is italic, not spammish? Grinundwech
Reply
#54
hahaha... good one Xudong
Reply
#55
yea, he's me, not zeekay Tongue
Reply
#56
You would be Stickay... or Sticky...
Reply
#57
You may call me Sticky if I may call you Dicky Big Grin
Reply
#58
(10-24-2012, 10:54 PM)SANT Wrote: hahaha... good one Xudong

I think you misspelled my name there, SAND. Sagrin
(10-24-2012, 11:18 PM)Stitch Wrote: You may call me Sticky if I may call you Dicky Big Grin

Am I missing something here? Icon_lol2
Reply
#59
oh come on guys why did we forget this thread Big Grin

Jay mentionet Bukakke Traore on mercato threat and I immidiately thought of it Big Grin

so...whats new Big Grin we couldnt sell Rabin-Whore, so we cant afford Toyota. Ljajajajajic may come if Fill-or-end-ina budges.

Oh, and Paolo Inzaghi may become our coach Big Grin
Reply
#60
Toyota Huh

:p

End Olde will be an important player this year





If you see errors accessing the site contact me, see email below, with as much info as possible, thanks
[Image: wL3iQMT.png]
Reply