Prediction league
#21
Inter 1-2 Genoa
Napoli 2-0 Bologna
Sampdoria 0-0 Juventus
Reply
#22
Inter 1-1 Genoa
Napoli 2-0 Bologna
Sampdoria 0-1 Juventus
Reply
#23
Inter 1-3 Genoa
Napoli 1-1 Bologna
Sampdoria 2-1 Juventus
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
Reply
#24
inter 2-1 genoa
napoli 2-0 bologna
sampdoria 0-3 juventus
No ho visto Superman volare, ma ho visto Super Pippo segnare. I supereroi esistono davvero.
Reply
#25
Thanks all. The thing I am setting up actually looks decent, it's a nice plugin. I just found an issue with the rankings automatically updating.

*Hopefully* we can have a nice prediction league going starting next week.
If you see errors accessing the site contact me, see email below, with as much info as possible, thanks
[Image: wL3iQMT.png]
Reply
#26
(08-23-2013, 07:42 PM)reza Wrote: Thanks all. The thing I am setting up actually looks decent, it's a nice plugin. I just found an issue with the rankings automatically updating.

*Hopefully* KASTRIOT will win it. He deserves it the most SagrinSagrinSagrinSagrin

Thank you very much Reza Big Grin
No ho visto Superman volare, ma ho visto Super Pippo segnare. I supereroi esistono davvero.
Reply
#27
(08-23-2013, 08:29 PM)Kastriot Wrote:
(08-23-2013, 07:42 PM)reza Wrote: Thanks all. The thing I am setting up actually looks decent, it's a nice plugin. I just found an issue with the rankings automatically updating.

*Hopefully* KASTRIOT will win it. He deserves it the most SagrinSagrinSagrinSagrin

Thank you very much Reza Big Grin

Devilol

If you see errors accessing the site contact me, see email below, with as much info as possible, thanks
[Image: wL3iQMT.png]
Reply