09-27-2013, 06:48 PM
(09-21-2013, 07:19 AM)WCmilan Wrote: I'm not sure whether to relate this to a recent interview from Pato regarding our training regime. He pretty much said that at Corinthians he isn't experiencing injury problems, and he blames Milans training methods as 'too intense' in much too short a period of time. I'm not sure whether to call him a moron because Milan and Corinthians are two completely different club on two completely different levels, or maybe he's right? Makes absolutely no sense that so many players are injured and so early on.
Quite late answer for this, but I wouldn't say Pato is a moron because of that. Indeed, Milan and Corinthians are very different clubs with different season schedules/weather/etc. However the pressure on them is basically the same. Milan thrives to be the best in Italy and Europe, Corinthians to be the best in Brazil and America. Being said that, the training regimes at those clubs definitely should be the best (intense-wise as well) available (at their own resources). So it is a bit weird that our players get injured that often, and like you said it never seems to be a game-injury.
I do believe that our medical staff is a bit fishy and I started my suspicions around the time when we tried to sign Cissokho. I mean, what the hell was that? Maybe it was all a last Berlu-call to Galliani saying "dont sign that guy. I want Didac Villa so I can send him to Spain", but it nevertheless leaves a question mark on our doctors who found a bad teeth problem, and since then he's been playing without any bad breath problems I believe.
Then there was Ronaldo and for months they had no idea what was happening to him (although that was finally "solved'), after that we had Pato and his muscle-build training and consequent injuries. They also probably didn't really know about Kaka's problems,otherwise why would he pass the medical now? But then, we sign an older Kaka, who's probably more prone to injuries than when he was younger.
I do not know if its politics, bad pre-season training, the players themselves, but something must not be right at the medical department and it's been like that for years now, coincidentally the same years since we've been in decline.





We lost so many players in the last one.

