maharaja suggested (thanks maharaja) that I install Tapatalk on the forum so it may be easier to browse the forum from your mobile device. I have now done that, search for MilanMania in Tapatalk and you should find it. Let me know if there are issues and I will ask in the Tapatalk forums
If you see errors accessing the site contact me, see email below, with as much info as possible, thanks
Any body has any thoughts about signatures on MM?
There are options to allow even bigger ones but don't show the whole picture unless you scroll or may be allow but set a maximum height...
If you see errors accessing the site contact me, see email below, with as much info as possible, thanks
please remove all pictures from the signatures. Or at least limit the size as in xudong's signature. That one is reasonable.
its not as annoying as big sigs, but that wouldnt affect my opinion of mm at all.