For a more handsome MM :D
It has been a long time since we had a spam attack, but seems that has changed. The registration ' challenge question' had been working very well, probably too well. I have to take another look.

If spam becomes too much I hope mods are around to help delete/ban too Smile
If you see errors accessing the site contact me, see email below, with as much info as possible, thanks
[Image: wL3iQMT.png]
Reply
(11-22-2013, 12:45 AM)reza Wrote: It has been a long time since we had a spam attack, but seems that has changed. The registration ' challenge question' had been working very well, probably too well. I have to take another look.

If spam becomes too much I hope mods are around to help delete/ban too Smile

OK! Don't have much time to visit. Will do when around.

How's life treating you?
Reply
welcome back Jeff, you've been missed.
Reply
Thanks Jeff, hope all is well with you. I am doing ok.
If you see errors accessing the site contact me, see email below, with as much info as possible, thanks
[Image: wL3iQMT.png]
Reply
I'm still around, as always! Good to pop in once in a while. Work has been overwhelming but I'm doing much better Smile.
Reply
I have no answers, other than 'Milan doing poorly therefore less interest', but site traffic is down and especially in the past month. I don't mean posts or the forum but the whole milanmania.com site. I am trying to find out if there is a technical issue, for example, the site not working for some people. Nothing yet but it is a bit concerning.
If you see errors accessing the site contact me, see email below, with as much info as possible, thanks
[Image: wL3iQMT.png]
Reply
i've noticed there's a lot less forum posts ever since the few days before the last international break.
Reply
I compared traffic to November 2012's international break and also other recent international breaks, this November is lower. Still don't know why.
If you see errors accessing the site contact me, see email below, with as much info as possible, thanks
[Image: wL3iQMT.png]
Reply
Of course not the first time I post something like this but why not ...

Between now and start of next season, post any ideas you have for the site. To make it better, more interesting, etc.
(The contest idea is still alive by the way, may happen)
Reply
About the contest, lets make it more hardcore. Lets take one of the many fantasy Serie A games and make a league out of milanmania members Wink

Or...lets make it a FIFA world contest Big Grin (game is free for download for anyone).
Reply