Winter Mercato 2014
(01-21-2014, 10:23 PM)slifersd Wrote: If I remember correctly, Iturbe is on loan at Verona from Porto. When article says his contract expires, it is the loan contract, I think.

True. His loan contract at Verona expires 30.06.2014 while his contract at Porto does not expire until 30.06.2016... Anyway, I heard a rumour that Verona have an option to buy him. Not sure what the amount is though. Probably not that high since it's Verona.
Verona is not Genoa, so there is no hope. O
aka xudong
If we take their sporting director Sean Sogliano, then who knows... Anyway, we'll be linked with 1000 players now that we have a new manager.
But can Verona buy him and re-sell to us right away? I remember some rule prohibiting one player to make two transfers in one window, but I also remember Juventus signed Ziegler (spelling?) for free but loaned him out later in the summer.

aka xudong
(01-22-2014, 03:14 AM)xudong Wrote: But can Verona buy him and re-sell to us right away? I remember some rule prohibiting one player to make two transfers in one window, but I also remember Juventus signed Ziegler (spelling?) for free but loaned him out later in the summer.

They can buy then loan us with option or obligation to buy. G's favorites. We did it with Boateng remember?
Not sure if Verona have a buy out set , he's a very good player and I'd love to have him.If I were to guess I'd say €10-€13 million but Porto probably would want €101 million Sad
My local news said tonight match against Udinese will be the last for Mexes. An agreement with Monaco is established. 4M * 2 a year is saved.
Okay Verona have a fee agreed with Porto its €15 million Sad so forget Iturbe too expensive if we deal with Porto it'll be €20M most likely , Verona even if they bought him wouldnt buy for €15M then sell to us for less.Co-Ownership is €7.5 million a fee I honestly still dont see us paying.

Oh what a sad state we're in.
I don't think he's worth that much anyway.
(01-22-2014, 09:13 AM)Aficio Wrote: My local news said tonight match against Udinese will be the last for Mexes. An agreement with Monaco is established. 4M * 2 a year is saved.

Mexes is not even in the squad for the match against Udinese. Transfer fee?

http://www.football-italia.net/44144/mil...ad-udinese