Summer Mercato 2011
I think Poli would stay to gain more experience from Serie B, as he couldn't improve the quality of any top team.
So many rumors on the web and especially on twitter about a Cassano+30M for Pastore deal. Sounds bullshit, anyone knows more?
Mino Raiola said he's been working on our next big transfer. He might not a likeable guy (judging from his comments though, not that I know him personally) but transfer-wise, he's a good man to have on your corner. Let's hope his combo with Galliani work again this mercato.
per l'amaro e il dolce
(05-15-2011, 06:03 PM)Gabriel426 Wrote: Well, I am not dissing his eye for talents, but Ranocchia is not that good since Bonnucci left him, Paloshi seems to be solid and there is Poli who could not even crack the starting lineup of a relegation side. If judging by these three, Max is as good as RB in judging talents.

That's a joke.
Personally, beside Mario, Santacroce, De Rossi and Rossi. I really don't think any other IT players can improve the current Milan.

who is RB? Huh

And I agree on your short list except for Santacroce. I think he is no longer there. (By the way, I believe that Allegri meant U-21 young players)
(05-15-2011, 07:30 PM)Nalx Wrote: Mino Raiola said he's been working on our next big transfer. He might not a likeable guy (judging from his comments though, not that I know him personally) but transfer-wise, he's a good man to have on your corner. Let's hope his combo with Galliani work again this mercato.

I read that too. Many believe it is Ganso. Sagrin
aka xudong
For those of you who have nothing scheduled for the next 2 hours and you'd like to watch a great derby (and don't care about Napoli - Inter).

http://sportingtv.eu.tc/

Boca Juniors - River Plate.

Lamela starts with River.
Nice opportunity to check him out.
Gonna tune in and enjoy.

(05-15-2011, 07:07 PM)Sputnik Wrote: So many rumors on the web and especially on twitter about a Cassano+30M for Pastore deal. Sounds bullshit, anyone knows more?

Very interesting, would definitely satisfy all parties.

(05-15-2011, 07:30 PM)Nalx Wrote: Mino Raiola said he's been working on our next big transfer. He might not a likeable guy (judging from his comments though, not that I know him personally) but transfer-wise, he's a good man to have on your corner. Let's hope his combo with Galliani work again this mercato.

All I know is that I remember Raiola was sent to Brazil in December/January to check up on Ganso's injury and speak with his representatives. Would be nice if Raiola is getting Lucas Marcelinho while Galliani is working on Ganso, while Braida gets Lamela and then we get Pastore omg then we can play with four trequaristi at the same time and play with only Silva at the back.

I was watching Napoli vs. Inter. Eto'o scored a great goal. The stream died and obviously Napoli equalized. But you are right, I don't care. Big Grin I am now watching Real Madrid playing Villarreal. Another pointless game of course. Smile

Maybe I could check out the Boca Juniors - River Plate at the same time. Okmilan
aka xudong
(05-15-2011, 08:43 PM)Hitman Wrote: All I know is that I remember Raiola was sent to Brazil in December/January to check up on Ganso's injury and speak with his representatives. Would be nice if Raiola is getting Lucas Marcelinho while Galliani is working on Ganso, while Braida gets Lamela and then we get Pastore omg then we can play with four trequaristi at the same time and play with only Silva at the back.

Abbiati
Nesta - Silva
Rino - Ganso - Prince
Pastore - Lucas- Lamela
Pato - Ibra

1ban

Now that's what I call a CL winning formation. Big Grin

They score 6, we score 7! Big Grin Devilol
"We are a team of devils. Our colours are red as fire, and black, to invoke fear in our opponents!"
Herbert Kilpin

Nella gioia e nell' dolore, per il Milan eterno amore!
Yeah, that formation will definitely work. In the 1930s Icon_lol2
per l'amaro e il dolce