Valencia have rejected AC Milan’s €4 million offer for French defender, Adil Rami but despite having no plans to bring the centre-back, back from his loan spell, Valencia will not sell cheap and has referred to the original €7.5 million buy back amount the two sides agreed upon prior to the player going on loan last October.
According to France Football, AC Milan are tracking Nancy 19 year old goalkeeper Paul Nardi.
Anyone know anything about Nardi?
If I were Rami, I would be completely embarrassed by how little the club values me as a player. The fee agreed upon wasn't even that high but here is Galliani trying to be cheap about the whole thing.....
The 500K extra just makes it worse. May as well throw in some crates of bananas as well..
Siamo a posto cosi.
We need to keep Rami. Just release Zaccardo, Silvestre and one of Zapata/Mexes and that's plenty of money to redeem Rami. He's been our best defender this year and we are not going to find a better one for that money. I'm ok with getting Alex on free, but Rami NEEDS to stay.
PSG are saying Alex will a 1 year extension.
Rami will not sign as we will only pay €4m which was rejected.From Monday Valencia can and will sell Rami elsewhere.Reported offers are Marseille €10m ManUtd €12m Monaco €12m...AC Milan €4m with an agreed €7m that is set to expire...Mexes Zapata Zaccardo Bonera it is.
Jay, I know that releasing them costs money as well have to pay out their contract. I meant release them as they can go for free as long as there are interested teams to sign them. I'll sell some of those guys for 1 euro.
Losing Rami would be a shame.
I don't hear much discussion about Niang here. I wonder what you guys think of him especially if the summer exodus we have all been waiting for may happen. He is a big boy with speed and youth. That youth produces great draw backs in his immaturity off the field and on.
He has great fight and worked hard on both ends for us when here. Also, if Balo leaves we can focus on resolving his immaturity/crazy issues. Finally, I think if Taraabt is not signed on we are going from a lot of mediocre options to none. It wouldn't be bad to let the kid get a chance...