Summer Mercato 2011
(05-20-2011, 12:30 PM)abbeyleemania Wrote: Toulalan and Sandro are more destroyers and ideal players for Van Bommel's spot. for LCM, more offensive...

Well, my memory can be bad, but I remember Brasiliero posting something about Sandro ... saying he was more a CM when he was in Brazil than a pure DM like in Tottenham. I may be wrong and remember things that never happened though !! Big Grin
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
(05-20-2011, 12:13 PM)abbeyleemania Wrote:
(05-20-2011, 11:50 AM)Arildonardo Wrote: - No Lazzari? --> Totally ok
- Marchetti or Amelia? --> Doesn't matter much
- Astori? --> Fine
- Mister X? --> Interesting (Ganso, Ronaldo, Robben, Fabregas or whoever)
- Seedorf? --> Perfect timing to be replaced

Mister X is Asamoah tipo. Box to box player. So no to Ganso, Ronaldo, Robben...

i dont know who he is. Exactly i dont know many names who fits in this role. Moussa Sissoko, Cabaye comes to my mind from France, as this kind of players.

"Our Mister X is from abroad" is from the original post. So not Asamoah who plays for Udinese.
(05-20-2011, 01:11 PM)Arildonardo Wrote:
(05-20-2011, 12:13 PM)abbeyleemania Wrote: Mister X is Asamoah tipo. Box to box player. So no to Ganso, Ronaldo, Robben...

i dont know who he is. Exactly i dont know many names who fits in this role. Moussa Sissoko, Cabaye comes to my mind from France, as this kind of players.

"Our Mister X is from abroad" is from the original post. So not Asamoah who plays for Udinese.

Maybe Modric or Fabregas? :greedy:

(05-20-2011, 01:11 PM)Arildonardo Wrote:
(05-20-2011, 12:13 PM)abbeyleemania Wrote: Mister X is Asamoah tipo. Box to box player. So no to Ganso, Ronaldo, Robben...

Sorry, I misunderstood. You said Asamoah type of player, not Asamoah. My bad. Smile
(05-20-2011, 01:33 PM)curki Wrote:
(05-20-2011, 01:11 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: "Our Mister X is from abroad" is from the original post. So not Asamoah who plays for Udinese.

Maybe Modric or Fabregas? :greedy:

Talked to a friend who is a fan of Arsenal. He said we could have Fabregas because he's been playing bad lately, he wouldn't mind. I'd say: "Thank you!" Devilol
(05-20-2011, 01:34 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: Talked to a friend who is a fan of Arsenal. He said we could have Fabregas because he's been playing bad lately, he wouldn't mind. I'd say: "Thank you!" Devilol
If we get Modric/Fabregas and Hamsik/Ganso until August 31. then I would..............................................................probably wake up Big Grin

Yeah, what a dream!

Wake me up when August ends Big Grin
I think Seedorf should go , they offered him a year but he need's more time.Im thankful a million times over for what he has done but we do need those 2 new midfielders we really do.He just cant be relied on to play in League and CL sometime's playing 3 time's a week.And while you could say he'll be a squad player then who play's instead of him , and where does creativity and nice passing come from with Ambro Rino V.Bommel Flamini a LCM maybe ?.We need 2 .
Braida says he thinks Seedorf will sign an extention. I'll be so disappointed if he does. I want to move forward with new blood. Seedorf has been great the second half of the season, but with his age, can we really trust him to continue that way next year? And if he signs and Galliani is honest when he says that we will only be signing a LCM, have we really improved enough to compete in UCL? The only improvements we would have over last year is Taiwo at LB and whoever we get at LCM. Granted, guys like MvB and Cassano were not part of our CL squads last season, but still - I think we need to improve the squad by getting TWO WC mids. Hamsik or Hernanes + Ganso or Lamela!

Please Seedorf - take someone else's money. And come on Brazil clubs - open the bank for Seedorf and make him an offer he can't refuse!
Strasser said today he doesn't know if Cassano will stay ... It looks like the rumours could be true ?
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
The problem with Asamoah is that he plays for Udinese. At the moment the big teams are in great disagreement with the small teams over TV-rigths/licenses so for now we don't do business together. Also he is quite expensive, 20 mln.