08-10-2014, 07:47 PM
|
Summer Mercato
|
|
08-10-2014, 07:59 PM
(08-10-2014, 07:47 PM)Jay Crisp Wrote:(08-10-2014, 07:30 PM)reza Wrote: Someone register that name, maybe I should get acmiloan.com Can you believe it already exists http://twitter.com/acmiloan
08-10-2014, 09:18 PM
It seems that Galliani will meet with Abate, de Jong, and Mexes for renewal. Big decisions can be expected.
08-10-2014, 09:20 PM
08-10-2014, 11:02 PM
(08-10-2014, 09:20 PM)Arildonardo Wrote:(08-10-2014, 09:18 PM)xudong Wrote: It seems that Galliani will meet with Abate, de Jong, and Mexes for renewal. Big decisions can be expected. Probably so. Otherwise it is to push their prices up, since Abate and Nigel are both wanted by other clubs (if it is possible to buy a player in the same window as they renew their contracts). Then again I'm worried about the types of contracts Galliani will hand out to these three. I'd rather we let Mexes milk us for this year and be done with him in June.
08-11-2014, 12:18 AM
Well it'd be insane to sell de Jong.
08-11-2014, 12:26 AM
08-11-2014, 01:21 AM
I hope that we renew de Jong and Abate, but if agreement can't be reached, I won't be too surprised if we sell them right away this summer. As for Mexes, he really should take a big cut or just gtfo. :d
08-11-2014, 01:25 AM
(08-11-2014, 12:26 AM)Beppe Wrote:(08-11-2014, 12:18 AM)devoted_dm Wrote: Well it'd be insane to sell de Jong. He is also good at standing in front of all the reporters and talk big about how he always made decisions that was in the club's best interest, no matter how horribly they work out, lol.
08-11-2014, 02:32 AM
Mexes should be offered to Arsenal now that they sold Vermaelen
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|






