Winter mercato January 2015
(09-12-2014, 09:51 AM)Jokka Wrote: Inzaghi - rookie, unproven coach with ZERO senior coaching experience! Ex-Primavera boss who thought it was a good idea to sell his captain. I have zero faith in him against Serie A's minnows let alone the big boys. Gasperini, Iachini etc will outfox him with their experience.

Okmilan Congrats Jokka looks like you were completely RIGHT again! Devilol

I told you guys Inzaghi was a fodder coach and results have proven my case. He dropped points against Empoli, Cesena, Cagliari & now lost to Palermo! I said we were incredibly lucky to beat Lazio/Parma and could've easily lost both games.

We've now got 6 incredibly difficult games ahead against 3 top sides (Roma, Napoli & Inter) & 3 in form midtable sides (Sampdoria, Udinese & Genoa). Now our lucky streak's over expect us to drop plenty points.

PS I repeat what I said earlier: Torres, Menez & Lopez are free transfer TRASH! Devilol
(11-02-2014, 11:00 PM)Jokka Wrote:
(09-12-2014, 09:51 AM)Jokka Wrote: Inzaghi - rookie, unproven coach with ZERO senior coaching experience! Ex-Primavera boss who thought it was a good idea to sell his captain. I have zero faith in him against Serie A's minnows let alone the big boys. Gasperini, Iachini etc will outfox him with their experience.

Okmilan Congrats Jokka looks like you were completely RIGHT again! Devilol

I told you guys Inzaghi was a fodder coach and results have proven my case. He dropped points against Empoli, Cesena, Cagliari & now lost to Palermo! I said we were incredibly lucky to beat Lazio/Parma and could've easily lost both games.

We've now got 6 incredibly difficult games ahead against 3 top sides (Roma, Napoli & Inter) & 3 in form midtable sides (Sampdoria, Udinese & Genoa). Now our lucky streak's over expect us to drop plenty points.



PS I repeat what I said earlier: Torres, Menez & Lopez are free transfer TRASH! Devilol

You seem more happy that Milan are mediocre so you can high 5 yourself & pat yourself on back than being annoyed at the fact Milan are indeed mediocre.

And its something everyone knew going into the seasom.So if its some crowning achievement for you to say so then strive for better.

Lopez is a good GK but when you have a mediocre team infront of you ,you'll concede.Neur would conceede a bucket load of goals for Milan.We will get slaughtered in most of the next games.Then panic and sign some loan deals in Jan bring back Taarabt etc....i still say we finish 8th or worse this year.
(11-03-2014, 08:56 AM)Jay Crisp Wrote: You seem more happy that Milan are mediocre so you can high 5 yourself & pat yourself on back than being annoyed at the fact Milan are indeed mediocre.

And its something everyone knew going into the seasom.So if its some crowning achievement for you to say so then strive for better.

Lopez is a good GK but when you have a mediocre team infront of you ,you'll concede.Neur would conceede a bucket load of goals for Milan.We will get slaughtered in most of the next games.Then panic and sign some loan deals in Jan bring back Taarabt etc....i still say we finish 8th or worse this year.

Yes I'm happy Milan's dropping points against minnows for 2 reasons:

1) Firstly to prove I know what I'm talking about. A lot of posters who ridiculed my predictions about results/players (cough cough Niang) are now enjoying their humble pie. Devilol

2) Why should I be happy watching this pathetic joke of a team? A team which consistently sells it's stars and replaces them with other teams garbage? This isn't the Milan I grew up watching. I want us to keep losing so we'll finally get the drastic changes this club desperately needs. E.g. Galliani leaving. You know the change we were milliseconds away from achieving before Berlusconi fucked it up.

I agree with you on Lopez and said exactly the same thing before along with Menez etc. I said they looked great because they came from great teams with great managers and a winning mentality.

But Lopez has been worse than expected. Pretty much every game he's played he's let in multiple goals some of which were avoidable. Like I said we would've been better off investing that 20m in Perin. A guy who single-handedly ensured Genoa won against Juventus. A guy who's conceded 4 goals less than us playing for GENOA! Devilol Facepalm

Btw I'm more optimistic than you and predict a 6-10 placed finish. We could sneak even higher if Inter/Viola continue to fuck up but I expect they'll get their acts together. I don't believe minnows like Sampdoria, Udinese, Genoa have the quality to maintain this form all season. But I repeat if Inzaghi stays we're finishing 6th at best. Devilol
(11-03-2014, 11:50 AM)Jokka Wrote:
(11-03-2014, 08:56 AM)Jay Crisp Wrote: You seem more happy that Milan are mediocre so you can high 5 yourself & pat yourself on back than being annoyed at the fact Milan are indeed mediocre.

And its something everyone knew going into the seasom.So if its some crowning achievement for you to say so then strive for better.

Lopez is a good GK but when you have a mediocre team infront of you ,you'll concede.Neur would conceede a bucket load of goals for Milan.We will get slaughtered in most of the next games.Then panic and sign some loan deals in Jan bring back Taarabt etc....i still say we finish 8th or worse this year.

Yes I'm happy Milan's dropping points against minnows for 2 reasons:

1) Firstly to prove I know what I'm talking about. A lot of posters who ridiculed my predictions about results/players (cough cough Niang) are now enjoying their humble pie. Devilol

2) Why should I be happy watching this pathetic joke of a team? A team which consistently sells it's stars and replaces them with other teams garbage? This isn't the Milan I grew up watching. I want us to keep losing so we'll finally get the drastic changes this club desperately needs. E.g. Galliani leaving. You know the change we were milliseconds away from achieving before Berlusconi fucked it up.

I agree with you on Lopez and said exactly the same thing before along with Menez etc. I said they looked great because they came from great teams with great managers and a winning mentality.

But Lopez has been worse than expected. Pretty much every game he's played he's let in multiple goals some of which were avoidable. Like I said we would've been better off investing that 20m in Perin. A guy who single-handedly ensured Genoa won against Juventus. A guy who's conceded 4 goals less than us playing for GENOA! Devilol Facepalm

Btw I'm more optimistic than you and predict a 6-10 placed finish. We could sneak even higher if Inter/Viola continue to fuck up but I expect they'll get their acts together. I don't believe minnows like Sampdoria, Udinese, Genoa have the quality to maintain this form all season. But I repeat if Inzaghi stays we're finishing 6th at best. Devilol
I cant say I disagree.And on Perin ofcourse it would of made more sense , but our shot callers are the worst ive seem.Essiens wages could of got Jorginho or what Roma have paid for Naingollan when they signed him.
The crap part is if we continue to slide and no matter how bad our results or performances are the clowns in charge will continue to make the same mistakes.

I've gotten to the stage where I feel nothing when we play bad & lose Im not pissed off as I expect it.Ive even missed a few matches , something Ive honestly not done since I was a child and unable to watch most games.
This club is in a shit abyss and will get worse.
(11-03-2014, 03:12 PM)Jay Crisp Wrote: I cant say I disagree.And on Perin ofcourse it would of made more sense , but our shot callers are the worst ive seem.Essiens wages could of got Jorginho or what Roma have paid for Naingollan when they signed him.
The crap part is if we continue to slide and no matter how bad our results or performances are the clowns in charge will continue to make the same mistakes.

I've gotten to the stage where I feel nothing when we play bad & lose Im not pissed off as I expect it.Ive even missed a few matches , something Ive honestly not done since I was a child and unable to watch most games.
This club is in a shit abyss and will get worse.

At first I gave Galliani the benefit of the doubt and thought maybe there's some logic behind signing Essien not Jorginho. E.g. we had another young mid (Cristante) we were banking on. But we all know what the idiot did next. Just wait until Juve/Roma/Napoli sign Perin/Scuffet between them whilst we wait another 20yrs for the new Buffon.

Tbh I'm feeling exactly the same watching Milan these days...indifferent. I can't identify with these clowns wearing red & black so feel no guilt laughing at them. I'm actively cheering on the opposition and laughing hysterically whenever we concede. I strongly suggest you do the same as the whole footballing world is.

The only thing to be positive about is the work being done in the youth sector. Berlusconi wasn't wrong when he said we've got some extraordinary champions there. The 98 and 2000 generations are particularly strong. But it'll be 3 years until these guys become starters. That's if the bald idiot doesn't sell them first. Until then enjoy the comedy show called AC Freelan DevilolDevilol
I cant shout against them I just cant.But a lot of the time I expect defeat , sometimes my girlfriend watches but if she doesnt she'll always come in asking did they lose...its just expected.As someone said we're not a few players off a good team ,we're a few players off a bad bad team.

So much needs to be done but theres no indication it will even be attempted.
Fans should have no difficulty laughing at Milan same way B+G's laughing at fans. Berlusconi laughs all the way to the bank every time he sells a star player instead of re-investing. Galliani laughs telling fans "we'll reach CL" after stitching together a team of freebies and misfits. They laugh telling us we've got a "youth project" then sell our best youngsters and sign ageing fodders.

The only pleasure I derive from Milan these days is 1) watching youth teams win (this is the real Milan) 2) watching first team lose (these are impostors/jokka's). Devilol
(11-04-2014, 12:23 PM)Jokka Wrote: Fans should have no difficulty laughing at Milan same way B+G's laughing at fans. Berlusconi laughs all the way to the bank every time he sells a star player instead of re-investing. Galliani laughs telling fans "we'll reach CL" after stitching together a team of freebies and misfits. They laugh telling us we've got a "youth project" then sell our best youngsters and sign ageing fodders.

The only pleasure I derive from Milan these days is 1) watching youth teams win (this is the real Milan) 2) watching first team lose (these are impostors/jokka's). Devilol

You could laugh at Berlu and Galliani, but would you laugh and why would you derive pleasure in Milan loosing?!! Its ok to laugh, dont get me wrong. However, I wouldnt consider you a true fan. The Milan name is way above all of the players and silvio & galliani combined. In any case, Milan loosing still hurts. We are used to it by now, but still hurts. For sure it does not derive any pleasure in seeig Milan,Silvio and Galliani loose.

No ho visto Superman volare, ma ho visto Super Pippo segnare. I supereroi esistono davvero.
(11-04-2014, 03:30 PM)Kastriot Wrote: You could laugh at Berlu and Galliani, but would you laugh and why would you derive pleasure in Milan loosing?!! Its ok to laugh, dont get me wrong. However, I wouldnt consider you a true fan. The Milan name is way above all of the players and silvio & galliani combined. In any case, Milan loosing still hurts. We are used to it by now, but still hurts. For sure it does not derive any pleasure in seeig Milan,Silvio and Galliani loose.

I derive pleasure from Milan failing because it's in the best interests of the club. Only when we perform disastrously will decision makers (Galliani) be held to account. Their transfer dealings, budget management, footballing relationships will be under scrutiny. Eventually they will be fired/resign like what happened last year.

The longer we continue to scrimp by the longer we can expect this BS to continue. True Milan fans like me want us to return to glory days as quickly as possible. Obviously this can only happen with a new CEO(minimum)/owner. Anyone happy for Milan to continue chasing 3rd/4th should start supporting Fiorentina. Devilol
Not sure where else to put this, but wanted to share a great article from Jonathan Wilson which talks a lot about pressing in the modern game:

http://www.theguardian.com/sport/blog/20...nterattack

(11-04-2014, 04:33 PM)Jokka Wrote: I derive pleasure from Milan failing because it's in the best interests of the club. Only when we perform disastrously will decision makers (Galliani) be held to account. Their transfer dealings, budget management, footballing relationships will be under scrutiny. Eventually they will be fired/resign like what happened last year.

The longer we continue to scrimp by the longer we can expect this BS to continue. True Milan fans like me want us to return to glory days as quickly as possible. Obviously this can only happen with a new CEO(minimum)/owner. Anyone happy for Milan to continue chasing 3rd/4th should start supporting Fiorentina. Devilol

Problem is Galliani isn't held accountable. He's been performing terribly for a number of years in his role and yet hasn't been questioned other than Barbara outing him last year. Silvio acknowledges something's clearly wrong when he keeps commenting on how much he has to spend every year, but no action has been taken to actually deal with the problem. Your attitude (in wanting Milan to lose) is nothing new, lots of fans have felt that way in hope for change, but fact remains that until now nothing has been actively done.