I have been extremely busy recently (and will be even more so for the upcoming month), but I feel that it can be a blessing in disguise as I don't really get to depress myself day in and day out (aka: checking out Milan's transfer rumors). :d
Xu your spot on.Infact i've started listening to paint dry rather than give Milan games my total attention.Thats right not watching paint dry...but listening to it.I see the Vangioni link €8m for a near 28 yr old player with no Euro experience far fetched well the €8m part at least , thats a budget for 3 Milan mercatos.
DiMarzio reporting that Milan are looking at 2 options to fix our poor strikers.
1)Give Pazzo to Samp and try to get Okaka in return.
2)Let Genoa take Pazzo (he doesnt want to betray Samp) take Matri.
Honestly both options are bad, and further moves of our mid-table status.Okaka has got a cap scored against Albania , for all the praise hes getting he has 2 goals this season.
With Matrigol you get a striker who is all around poor.His 5 goals 3 assists in 9 games say different but we know what we'll be getting.
Its always lateral poor moves or moves that make the squad weaker.
What's wrong with keeping Pazzini around? Am I missing something? Does he just want to leave? refuse to accept a lower wage? or what?
I do remember seeing news that his wife was upset with our management. I would rather hold on to him, and offload Torres.
He's not playing, so he is not going to stick around. He wants to go to a team where he can be a featured player, and that's why we are trying so hard to move him, otherwise we lose him for free.