Poll: Will a majority of Milan be sold in summer of 2016?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
40.91%
9 40.91%
No
59.09%
13 59.09%
Total 22 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Venting, sell the club, etc. thread
Of course he does! I bet he would also like to live in the early 90s.....but too bad for the old fart that we can't go back in time.
We are finally on the verge of keeping up with the times yet this guy wants to keep us in the stone ages. Doesn't he realize that this is essential for progress into the future? Doesn't he notice that all the successful clubs in the world now own their own stadiums?

Investing in the squad rather then a stadium sounds good....but it's so short sighted. This type of thinking is exactly the reason we are in this mess to begin with. We need to start thinking long term!
Reply
We should do both Big Grin
Reply
Lat year Galliani quiting , sponsors , Emirates stadium Peter lim.
This year sponsors , Emirates stadium Taechaubol.No different except Galliani quit rumours.
Reply
[Image: B8JdKdDCMAAXzxf.jpg]
Reply
"Berlusconi's Fininvest has sold 7.79% of Mediaset for nearly €440m to reduce its stake to 33.4%"

This might be an interesting development relative to what Berlusconi is doing in relation to the stadium issue.
Reply
I've read that. I'm hesitant on the rumours of that money being used for Milan.
Reply
(02-13-2015, 10:28 AM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: I've read that. I'm hesitant on the rumours of that money being used for Milan.

So am I, mainly because of FFP. Berlusconi can't inject vast sums of money into the club anymore. The money must come from sponsors, the new stadium, prizes etc.
Reply
FFP doesn't apply for stadium building, surely. I am checking sources and I am pretty sure Platini doesn't want to prevent clubs from building stadiums. May be there is a provision about how much a team can report 'for the stadium'.

For example I know for sure FFP doesn't apply to youth team development (pitch and facilities for youth teams, etc.)

My point is if we are building a stadium this is one way to finance it, I mean the money is coming from somewhere and this is one possible source.
Reply
Quote:In order to promote investment in stadiums, training facilities and youth development, all such costs are excluded from the break-even calculation.

http://www.uefa.com/community/news/newsid=2064391.html
Reply
There are some new reports about Berlusconi selling share of team. Possibly 30% soon and more later.
Reply