03-01-2015, 10:12 AM
They completely dominated Schalke last night and could've scored half of a dozen goals if it weren't for their (and especially that of Aubameyang) profligacy.
per l'amaro e il dolce
|
Bundesliga
|
|
03-01-2015, 10:12 AM
They completely dominated Schalke last night and could've scored half of a dozen goals if it weren't for their (and especially that of Aubameyang) profligacy.
per l'amaro e il dolce
03-05-2015, 05:09 AM
wonder which is more likely to happen at the end of season: Milan in next season's EL, or Dortmund in next year's CL?
04-15-2015, 03:19 PM
Klopp is leaving Dortmund at the end of this season. I would like him for Milan given what he was able to do at Dortmund but I have a feeling that a club with more money will probably strike first. Besides, Galliani wants Pippo for a second season anyway
![]() http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/32317833
Siamo a posto cosi.
04-15-2015, 07:39 PM
(04-15-2015, 03:19 PM)Mystik Wrote: Klopp is leaving Dortmund at the end of this season. I would like him for Milan given what he was able to do at Dortmund but I have a feeling that a club with more money will probably strike first. Besides, Galliani wants Pippo for a second season anyway Man City, I bet.
04-16-2015, 02:57 AM
well, new rumors suggest that Manchester City isn't interested in Klopp. They want Guardiola.
Maybe Klopp will go to Bayern Munich then? There would be a rebellion should that happen, I am afraid.
04-16-2015, 03:47 AM
Yea, I've been hearing that Man City would likely want a caretaker coach for next year to hold on until Pep's contract ends in 2016. However, if Bayern don't do well in the CL this year I wouldn't be surprised if Pep ended up leaving a year early.
Siamo a posto cosi.
04-28-2015, 10:22 PM
What a comedy of a penalty shootout! Bayern vs Dortmund in the semifinals. Lahm steps up..slips and misses his penalty. Alonso follows..slips and misses his too!
![]() Gotze and Neuer both subsequently miss to allow Dortmund to go through.
Siamo a posto cosi.
04-29-2015, 01:13 PM
Gutted I missed that. I was watching the first half and saw a tiny bit of the second, but was pretty busy after.
04-29-2015, 07:48 PM
I read that both Robben and Lewansdowski are injured. What a costly loss, somehow reminding me of our Coppa Italia semifinal loss against Juventus a few seasons ago. Good luck to Bayern Munich against Barcelona.
08-23-2015, 11:26 PM
(12-20-2014, 06:06 PM)reza Wrote: Half way through their season and still. Like mentioned above may be we bring back Aubameyang cheap in the summer The new 2015-16 season is a totally different story for Borussia Dortmund. After two weeks, they are topping the table with two 4:0 victories. Hopefully they can snatch the trophy away from Bayern Munich, but of course it is way too early and Bayern is also way too strong. |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|