General Chat
Guacamelee is great, just a really well made platformer. Heavy Rain was also great IMO, it's unique in design and although a little flawed IMO, I think it's the sort of experience that makes the PlayStation library so great and varied.

As for Last of Us, if you own a ps4 or ps3, then it's a must play.
Reply
'Star Trek' fan builds company headquarters in shape of USS Enterprise

The online game developer run by an avid "Star Trek" fan has built its headquarters in China in the shape of the legendary spaceship that Captain Kirk used to "boldly go where no man has gone before."
NetDragon was founded by Liu Dejian, one of China's most wealthy men and a self-described Trekkie, according to various Chinese and American news reports.

[Image: CF8sY3iW0AAVZgn.jpg]
Reply
There was a discussion about women's football couple of days ago..

kudos to FIFA/EA for taking the first step to "break the silence" and promote women's football!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=siVeBCaYeko
Reply
Fantastic news. I will certainly buy the game. By the way, the world cup starts next week in Canada
Reply
Meh. If they don't fix the bigger issues, we'll just have men AND women with shoddy goalkeeping, inconsistent defending, and servers which can be intolerable at times.

#progress

haven't played Fifa 15 in months..
Siamo a posto cosi.
Reply
(05-29-2015, 02:33 AM)Mystik Wrote: Meh. If they don't fix the bigger issues, we'll just have men AND women with shoddy goalkeeping, inconsistent defending, and servers which can be intolerable at times.

#progress

haven't played Fifa 15 in months..

Well, it doesn't seem likely that EA will abandon their "new" sports gaming engine(Ignite, released 2013) this year.

so you'll probably just see another "improvement" on the AI and a new feature maybe...

but I firmly believe that by FIFA 17 we'll see a newer engine, considering all the new engines coming out(ex. Rockstar with GTA V, UBISOFT with Farcry 4). they simply have to keep up or they're going to lose... big!
Reply
What about PES 15? Is it worth buying ?
Reply
(05-29-2015, 08:52 AM)somedevil Wrote: What about PES 15? Is it worth buying ?

there was a debate couple of pages back.. it's too long to have it again Big Grin

it's probably simply down to your tastse
Reply
(05-29-2015, 08:52 AM)somedevil Wrote: What about PES 15? Is it worth buying ?

Personally I think PES 15 was better than FIFA this time around. Gameplay was excellent (a better simulation imo), though obviously it lacks the depth of options FIFA has.

Edit: Forgot to say I must commend EA on bringing in the women's teams. I suspect this will also appeal more to the US market (probably not to significantly increase sales there).
Reply
What I hated about the previous FIFA was that after a while, all goals you scored were the same. I kept scoring goals in the same 5-6 ways. The last PES I played was 2013 and it was mighty broken. I then completely gave up on Football games and shifted to Tiger Woods golf!
Reply