06-20-2015, 07:19 PM
(This post was last modified: 06-20-2015, 07:24 PM by ACMILAN1983.)
Reza, from what I've read Inter have offered 35m plus bonuses and 4 plus bonuses (making it potentially 5) to the player. They are pretty insane numbers if you ask me, I'm just not that bothered if that's what we lose out to.
On the other hand, I find it bizarre and insane to see this reaction (both from fans and press) suddenly talking about this deal as though everything's collapsing and it's the end of the world. I believe there's money to spend, we wouldn't have secured an agreement with Porto for Martinez if that wasn't the case. On Martinez, barring exceptional circumstances he's a Milan player. Both clubs have confirmed an agreement, the player's agent has given clear signals the deal will likely go through. I really don't think wanting to do a medical before signing is the deciding factor on getting him.
Ibra is still up in air. It was never certain to begin with, the press hyped it up like mad and now things have gone quiet. However, despite the press suddenly going from saying it's a certainty to saying he's certain to stay at PSG, nothing's confirmed, nothing's been said and it's unlikely things are particularly different right now. This saga will probably continue through the summer, but right now it's probably something that's still nothing more than 50/50.
On Kondogbia, it looks from reports that Inter will get him. If so, then fine, especially if the money rumoured to be involved is true, Inter's clearly prepared to overpay to secure the deal. However, this is from the same press that seems to be all over the place on this deal and constantly contradicting themselves, seeing as just yesterday they said that Milan had an agreement with Monaco, while Inter had an agreement with the player. However, then this morning they report that Inter took the lead because they had an agreement with the player, despite the fact that is what they said yesterday. Thing is, it's all reactive and without credibility.
Anyway, even if Kondogbia is going to Inter, how much does it actually change? It means we lose out on one target. Some might point to the Ibra deal, or the situation with Jackson Martinez, yet other than random comments coming from the press, very little seems seriously different with their situations. As if to add any sort of credence to the whole "Milan collapsing" story, the press are also referencing the Ancelotti situation over the summer, despite the fact that Ancelotti made it clear very early on that he wasn't coming, I'm sure the club weren't expecting anything but a no in reality and if you ask me personally, I'm pretty sure it was nothing but a PR stunt for Silvio.
I'm not saying it's all fine and everything will work out this summer, in fact far from it, I'm not at all convinced that the management will take the right decisions to rebuild. However, Let's not blow this out of proportion, we look set to miss out on one target right now, the rest remains as it was.
I'll be very interested in seeing what Galliani does this summer too. He's got a lot of work to do and frankly I'm worried he'll waste a lot of time on a few big targets without building the strength in depth required in the squad. I'm somewhat impressed at the pace Inter seems to be working in the market, while every Milan story seems to be a long drawn out circus. If targets are missed throughout the summer, then frankly Galliani has A LOT to answer for, as it's not like there's a limited budget hampering progress.
On the other hand, I find it bizarre and insane to see this reaction (both from fans and press) suddenly talking about this deal as though everything's collapsing and it's the end of the world. I believe there's money to spend, we wouldn't have secured an agreement with Porto for Martinez if that wasn't the case. On Martinez, barring exceptional circumstances he's a Milan player. Both clubs have confirmed an agreement, the player's agent has given clear signals the deal will likely go through. I really don't think wanting to do a medical before signing is the deciding factor on getting him.
Ibra is still up in air. It was never certain to begin with, the press hyped it up like mad and now things have gone quiet. However, despite the press suddenly going from saying it's a certainty to saying he's certain to stay at PSG, nothing's confirmed, nothing's been said and it's unlikely things are particularly different right now. This saga will probably continue through the summer, but right now it's probably something that's still nothing more than 50/50.
On Kondogbia, it looks from reports that Inter will get him. If so, then fine, especially if the money rumoured to be involved is true, Inter's clearly prepared to overpay to secure the deal. However, this is from the same press that seems to be all over the place on this deal and constantly contradicting themselves, seeing as just yesterday they said that Milan had an agreement with Monaco, while Inter had an agreement with the player. However, then this morning they report that Inter took the lead because they had an agreement with the player, despite the fact that is what they said yesterday. Thing is, it's all reactive and without credibility.
Anyway, even if Kondogbia is going to Inter, how much does it actually change? It means we lose out on one target. Some might point to the Ibra deal, or the situation with Jackson Martinez, yet other than random comments coming from the press, very little seems seriously different with their situations. As if to add any sort of credence to the whole "Milan collapsing" story, the press are also referencing the Ancelotti situation over the summer, despite the fact that Ancelotti made it clear very early on that he wasn't coming, I'm sure the club weren't expecting anything but a no in reality and if you ask me personally, I'm pretty sure it was nothing but a PR stunt for Silvio.
I'm not saying it's all fine and everything will work out this summer, in fact far from it, I'm not at all convinced that the management will take the right decisions to rebuild. However, Let's not blow this out of proportion, we look set to miss out on one target right now, the rest remains as it was.
I'll be very interested in seeing what Galliani does this summer too. He's got a lot of work to do and frankly I'm worried he'll waste a lot of time on a few big targets without building the strength in depth required in the squad. I'm somewhat impressed at the pace Inter seems to be working in the market, while every Milan story seems to be a long drawn out circus. If targets are missed throughout the summer, then frankly Galliani has A LOT to answer for, as it's not like there's a limited budget hampering progress.





