Summer mercato 2015

(07-13-2015, 02:42 PM)somedevil Wrote: So Gabriel to Napoli. Still confused why Napoli and not Carpi especially since he did so well there.

Carpi sporting director moved to Napoli, I think..


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Is he even going to be their second goalie? Napoli have other goalies other than Reina ....
Reina for Serie A , Rafael or Reina for EL .Rafael for Coppa.Gabriel mmmmmmmmmm training only
I believe he rejected Carpi. He wanted Napoli.
Agreed.

I don't get why a 3rd choice keeper would move clubs. Is it loan or Sale?

As for SES, its $2M and another $16M IF and only IF he plays 15 games for them. If not, he comes back to us. So we should hope he does well, or well enough to play in the 15 games. If he's injured we're screwed.

He was very talented but injuries combined with an inability to play anything outside of a LW position means he should move on, and he will. We are clearly switching to a 4-3-1-2, which will help Ibra (if he comes) and help Honda who is a trequartista. It also takes pressure off midfield to play more narrow in my opinion.

I know Witsel was a big name a few years ago but I don't know about now.. and we should have had backups for him. Schweinsteiger just went for 16M to Man Untd...

Interested to see how this plays out.. but I think Ibra will return, Witsel will come, and I'm most unsure about Romagnoli...
(07-13-2015, 02:33 PM)Ace Wrote: Latest news suggest we are pushing hard, very hard for both Romangoli and Witsel so they can catch our trip to China... don't know how reliable those rumors are though!
Romangoli 23Million
Witsel 28Million

Source please.

If it's true, it would be welcome news, but I can't seem to find anything on it.
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool
If he wanted to be the 3rd keeper he could've just stayed with us.
(07-13-2015, 04:03 PM)Ryo Wrote:
(07-13-2015, 02:33 PM)Ace Wrote: Latest news suggest we are pushing hard, very hard for both Romangoli and Witsel so they can catch our trip to China... don't know how reliable those rumors are though!
Romangoli 23Million
Witsel 28Million

Source please.

If it's true, it would be welcome news, but I can't seem to find anything on it.
http://www.tuttosport.com/news/calcio/ca...romagnoli/

don't know how reliable they are...
while the Witsel one is spanish... so yeah whatever Grinundwech

anyhow, looks like Sirigu could be sold should an offer arrive...
http://football-italia.net/69142/psg-sirigu-can-leave

can we please please sign him?
Why do you want Sirigu? He is not better then Lopez and we don't need a GK. It would be a waste of €10mil or so.

Just wrap up Romagnoli already. It seems like Mihajlovic has a very high opinion of him, the club wants him, Roma is willing to sell, we need a CB. I don't believe the numbers that are being thrown out. I believe that Roma would sell for an offer of 20mil plus 4-5 mil in bonuses. They also need a forward, so just GIFT them Matri. Hell, let them take over Cerci's loan too if they want.

Whatever happens to the Gundogan talk?
(07-13-2015, 05:18 PM)nefremo Wrote: Why do you want Sirigu? He is not better then Lopez and we don't need a GK. It would be a waste of €10mil or so.

Just wrap up Romagnoli already. It seems like Mihajlovic has a very high opinion of him, the club wants him, Roma is willing to sell, we need a CB. I don't believe the numbers that are being thrown out. I believe that Roma would sell for an offer of 20mil plus 4-5 mil in bonuses. They also need a forward, so just GIFT them Matri. Hell, let them take over Cerci's loan too if they want.

Whatever happens to the Gundogan talk?
Matri? I dont think any club wants him even in a gift package He is GAlliani's sign of failure
Imo I dont know why but I would take a risk bringing Pato back rather than temporary ibra