2015/2016 Player Ratings
#21
Lopez 8 His early off the line save was a risk he took personally otherwise the best player by far
De Sciglio 4 He was pushing Ely wide because he didn't make himself available defensively, we can't afford this
Ely 4 Inexperienced CD and card happy ref = disaster
Romagnoli 6 Good flashes, needs to learn fast though
Antonelli 5.5 Shows sign of typical solid Italian defender but for same reason De Sciglio we need more defensively setup FBs. Forget modern football with attacking FBs ... sorry but it's true.
Honda 5 Can contribute with a more specific defined role otherwise toils in between mids and forwards with a chance or two per game
Bonaventura 6 Hard working and running for the team, can get lost on a team with little support
Bertolacci 4 Needs a more defined role, so the poor rating is not entirely his fault
de Jong 5 Little support BEHIND him doesn't help, isn't expected to contribute offensively anyway
Bacca 6 I like his willingness, goals have to follow if we are finishing anywhere near top 3
L.Adriano 5 Without support he will be blamed for being a flop, again not 100% his fault
Reply
#22
I am afraid that this thread may fade away before it takes off.

Reza, you can send a hate letter to Valeri.
Reply
#23
I will ban all those who don't participate Grinundwech
Reply
#24
(08-23-2015, 10:35 PM)reza Wrote: I will ban all those who don't participate Grinundwech

so that instead of one thread that fades away, the entire MM will? Grinundwech
Reply
#25
Lopez - 8
DES - 5.5
Ely - 4
Romagnoli - 6.5
Antonelli - 5.5
De Jong - 4.5
Bonaventura 5 (involved himself and that's why he gets this, lack of quality let him down though.
Bertolacci - 4.5
Honda - 5
Bacca - 5.5
Adriano - 5.5
Nocerino - 5.5
Zapata - 6
Cerci - 5

As these ratings come in, I will average them out and post it here. I will give everyone a few days to get in here and hopefully put their ratings in.
Reply
#26
Lopez - 7,5
DES - 5
Ely - 4,5
Romagnoli - 5,5
Antonelli - 5
De Jong - 3
Bonaventura 5
Bertolacci - 4
Honda - 5
Bacca - 5
Adriano - 5
Nocerino - 5
Zapata - 5,5
Cerci - 5
"When Costacurta and Maldini won they didn't celebrate much. They were thinking about winning the next game" - Alessandro Nesta
Reply
#27
Copy and paste from match thread

D.Lopez (8): Some really important saves all match to keep the game in reach. Couldn't do anything about the goals.
DES (4.5): Poor performance all round, summed up at his attempt at goal when the team actually played a good move.
Ely (4): Looked shaky at the back and obviously his sending off effectively lost the match.
Romagnoli (6.5): The only defender to really hold himself together today, he made a decent account for himself.
Antonelli (5.5): Generally weak like DES, but did at least have a few good runs forward in the second half.
Bertolacci (3.5): Was terrible in both phases of the game, really poor debut.
de Jong (3): Shit performance in every regard. Got pretty much nothing right, with a performance nothing short of a disgrace. Honestly, people get annoyed at Montolivo being captain and are ok with this guy?
Bonaventura (3.5): Was thinking of giving him 4 because he took on a few opponents, but really he got so much wrong it's hard to justify more.
Honda (5): Don't really blame him too much, he had nothing to work with and was subbed off early.
Bacca (6): Worked hard with the little he got, but couldn't really do much.
L.Adriano (5.5): Much like Bacca, had little to nothing to work off, but tried at least. He disappeared more than Bacca.
Zapata (6): Surprisingly solid after coming on.
Nocerino (5.5): Tried to give something to the side and set up Bonaventura, but it was probably too late.
Cerci (4.5): His performance can be summed up by one moment, where he actually did well to hold the ball with 2-3 players around him, only to then pass to a Fiorentina player anyway.
Reply
#28
Lopez 7
DES 4
ELY 2
ROMA 5
ANTO 4
BERTOLACCI 1 
DEJONG 4
BONA 3
HONDA 3
BACCA 5
ADRIANO 5
CERCI 4
ZAPATA 5
NOCE 3
Reply
#29
If we aren't going to use the spreadsheet, I have one suggestion for reza: as soon as the game is over (or after the third substitution is made), you could maybe provide the template of players. People will then copy and paste and provide their ratings, just like in the prediction league thread.

This way, you can save yourself (or whoever sums up the scores later) some trouble. I think that should help a little at least.
Reply
#30
I was going to do that, but I didn't watch the game live so I didn't want to ruin the fun of not knowing the score when I did get to watch it later on. Big Grin

I will do that for the next game, unless again I'm not watching it live...then maybe someone else can just come in here and take a min to list the players that participated.
Reply