I see no sense to this Balotelli move. He was terrible with us and we were LUCKY to find someone to buy him. It looked like a decent gamble for Liverpool but he STUNK in their colours as well. How many chances do we want to give this guy? I wouldn't even take him on no transfer fee and no wages. At this point he should be paying US to play for Milan. This is craziness.
Siamo a posto cosi.
08-25-2015, 02:32 PM
(This post was last modified: 08-25-2015, 02:38 PM by Jay Crisp.)
Abbeylee haha oh lord theres a twat.Such a spaz , i remember it as being the most unknowledgeable "supposed" football fan ever.Still is seing as the figures it posted are wrong.Jeez its still alive , id bet its family and friends (did it have friends ) cut it from their lives before they all died of embarassment.
He abbey you want a stamp so you can write what you know about football on the back....what a spaz ,im stil laughing...
Balo wasnt terrible with us , 54 games 30 goals 12 assists.He is a dick though.
I am convinced the Balo move is Galliani doing favors for his buddy Raiola combined with his knack of getting old players back. Terrible move in every which way. I look forward to the day we get a competitive sporting director. I'd like nothing better than for Balo to prove me wrong but I have strong doubts it will happen.
I am pretty disappointed with Galliani- especially the lax way in which he has wasted the last month or so. Even if we get Witsel now, It will still take him time to adjust. something he should've done during pre-season had Galliani been efficient.
08-25-2015, 03:37 PM
(This post was last modified: 08-25-2015, 03:38 PM by Siregar.)
Just ignore the new members who disrespect Milan. It is the most effective way to kick their asses. As long as nobody response everytime they registered with new usernames and posts, they will be ashamed.
Balo is almost Milan player, I don't agree with that but if Miha really asked for him, then it might turn good, I hope.
"When Costacurta and Maldini won they didn't celebrate much. They were thinking about winning the next game" - Alessandro Nesta
Well it looks like we signed 3 attackers but made no serious upgrade on our weakest point (midfield). This kind of short-sighted thinking is a bit disappointing...
I'm not mad about the Balo move, we have other options and he's costing us near nothing. I'm mad that Galliani sat on his ass all this time spending 100m on mediocre moves. Like Somedevil said, why are we buying witsel now he should have been bought by now.
Our transfer "strategy" is a joke. In the last 10 years we made all the mistakes in the book. You would expect that from a beginner, not from people who are supposed to be experienced. Still not clear who to blame. What is the relationship between Berlu and Galliani? Does Galliani make recommendations and Berlu trust him, or Berlu is a dictator who only wants to have attackers and doesn't listen to reason? Or are they both idiots?