General Chat
(06-08-2011, 10:15 PM)Kaka1899 Wrote:
(06-08-2011, 10:13 PM)xudong Wrote: I have a real job too, but don't think I have ever bought any clothes for myself. Maybe a few, but I really can't remember! It was my mom and my older sister, and now my wife who does all that. They enjoy it (shopping), I enjoy it (not necessarily the clothes - I don't care at all - as long as I don't have to do anything). Icon_lol2

Icon_lol2 tut tut so lazy! haha

hell yeah. Devilol

I think I heard a nice song a few weeks on American Idol (one silly show but extremely popular in the United States).

I guess I like country music then.

aka xudong
(06-08-2011, 10:13 PM)xudong Wrote: I have a real job too, but don't think I have ever bought any clothes for myself. Maybe a few, but I really can't remember! It was my mom and my older sister, and now my wife who does all that. They enjoy it (shopping), I enjoy it (not necessarily the clothes - I don't care at all - as long as I don't have to do anything). Icon_lol2

The same as me. Well, apart from the wife part. My mom and my sisters buy me clothes every time, sometimes useless clothes that I rarely wear though.
"We are a team of devils. Our colours are red as fire, and black, to invoke fear in our opponents!"
Herbert Kilpin

Nella gioia e nell' dolore, per il Milan eterno amore!
(06-08-2011, 10:22 PM)xudong Wrote:
(06-08-2011, 10:15 PM)Kaka1899 Wrote: Icon_lol2 tut tut so lazy! haha

hell yeah. Devilol

you know, I think I heard a nice song a few weeks on American Idol (one silly show but extremely popular in the United States).

lemme guess, country music, your in the USA, you live in the Southern States? haha
Quote:Paolo Maldini
"Il Sogno di ogni attaccante e' segnare il piu' bella gol della storia. L'incubo e' incontrare il miglior difensore del mondo."

Quote:Francesco Totti
"Never give up Pippo,You are an example for all of us to never give up."
(06-08-2011, 10:24 PM)Kaka1899 Wrote:
(06-08-2011, 10:22 PM)xudong Wrote: hell yeah. Devilol

you know, I think I heard a nice song a few weeks on American Idol (one silly show but extremely popular in the United States).

lemme guess, country music, your in the USA, you live in the Southern States? haha

That's where I went to graduate school. Six years. Okmilan
aka xudong
anyway guys, its been good having some banter and a chat with you, i'm off to bed now, night!
Quote:Paolo Maldini
"Il Sogno di ogni attaccante e' segnare il piu' bella gol della storia. L'incubo e' incontrare il miglior difensore del mondo."

Quote:Francesco Totti
"Never give up Pippo,You are an example for all of us to never give up."
have a sweet dream, my friend.
aka xudong
(06-08-2011, 10:29 PM)Kaka1899 Wrote: anyway guys, its been good having some banter and a chat with you, i'm off to bed now, night!

Good night my friend. Okmilan
"We are a team of devils. Our colours are red as fire, and black, to invoke fear in our opponents!"
Herbert Kilpin

just realized that I posted in the wrong thread. this is not the music one.

damn it. Big Grin
aka xudong
We can talk about music here though, can we?
Herbert Kilpin

(06-08-2011, 10:42 PM)theaxeofpain Wrote: We can talk about music here though, can we?

of course, it is a general chat. so why not? Big Grin With luck, Reza may not 1ban me.
aka xudong