I don't blame Mauri's agent for saying stuff. The kid is talented and could have gone to a team like Fiorentina or even Juve. He chose us because he believed he would be at least given a chance to show his worth. And yet, he is not given a single opportunity to play, despite all the problems we have had in the midfield. If he really wanted to sit on the bench all game every game, he could have just signed with Bayern or Real. Cant blame the kid and his team for being frustrated.
11-05-2015, 02:10 PM
(This post was last modified: 11-05-2015, 02:12 PM by ACMILAN1983.)
I'm with slifersd, really have no issue with what Mauri's agent said, he's totally right to question why Mauri hasn't had opportunities. Even Nocerino's had more chances than him.
There's rumours that we're doing everything to get Vazquez from Palermo. I've never hidden the fact I like the guy, but I don't understand why he's our target as I don't see where he'd play in 4-3-3 or 4-4-2 (maybe could be used as part of the front 2 in this system).
With Mauri I think Galliani made him promises he couldn't keep. Still I think the way his agent is working the media, after a few months of the transfer is uncalled for.
11-05-2015, 09:07 PM
(This post was last modified: 11-05-2015, 09:07 PM by Jay Crisp.)
Mauri has been poor in the friendlys he's played , i have no idea how he is in training.Maybe they think hes not ready.Its not like Miha is afraid to play young players.
Or maybe you guys are right.IDK.