Serie A
He's a joke, I wonder how seriously he's taken.
Reply
Lol no Italians for Roma in the derby today
Siamo a posto cosi.
Reply
Quote:Pornhub are looking to sponsor a team in Italy for one year


Icon_lol2
Reply
Weren't they looking to do something similar abroad (or in another sport)?
Reply
(11-09-2015, 04:42 PM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: Weren't they looking to do something similar abroad (or in another sport)?

it was youporn, looking to sponsor an e-sports team
Reply
Thanks for clarifying, I knew I had seen something similar before. Also, clearly I don't know the different porn sites too well Big Grin
Reply
do you expect me to believe that? Big Grin Big Grin
Reply
Yeah, I wouldn't believe me either Big Grin

Note I said I'm no expert on porn sites, not the content on them Sagrin
Reply
Stitch speaking like a true boss. Big Grin Icon_lol2
Reply
Now it seems like Sampdoria will be a side to be feared following the appointment of Montella...


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply