Serie A
(02-18-2016, 09:49 AM)Stitch Wrote: I hope youre not serious  Devilol

there are 20 teams, you play 19 teams twice. you dont play with yourself (it sounds different than I meant :Big Grin )

what the? from the 1,025,109.8 Words the English language has, you chose to combine those 5 in a sentence? Grinundwech 1ban

@PerSempre: You obviously failed math in school, didn't you? Icon_lol2 Icon_lol2

PS: Just joking, please don't take anything seriously Ole
whoops...the only reason I'm further confused is because on ESPN our last match of the season is against Frosinone and not Roma but thanks guys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Icon_lol2 Icon_lol2 Icon_lol2
(02-18-2016, 04:18 PM)PerSempre Wrote: whoops...the only reason I'm further confused is because on ESPN our last match of the season is against Frosinone and not Roma but thanks guys

I'd recommend using the official Lega Seria A website, easy to use and official information/news.

our last match is on 15th of May at the San Siro vs Roma.

http://www.legaseriea.it/en/serie-a-tim/...lan/season

We're all been there mate Big Grin
(02-19-2016, 02:35 PM)Ace Wrote: I'd recommend using the official Lega Seria A website, easy to use and official information/news.

our last match is on 15th of May at the San Siro vs Roma.

http://www.legaseriea.it/en/serie-a-tim/...lan/season

We're all been there mate Big Grin

Thanks haha if there was an app version that would be better.

Juventus' winning streak finally came to an end, at the hand of Bologna. Roberto Donadoni, our legend. Proud
We should keep an eye on some of Bologna's players. That Donsah kid is 19 but plays with the experience of a 28 year old.
Siamo a posto cosi.
Donadoni has done quite a job at Bologna.
Via ‎@InfostradaLive

For the first time in 66 Serie A goals (excl. own goals), an Italian scores for Internazionale (Danilo D'Ambrosio)
(02-20-2016, 09:34 PM)reza Wrote: Via ‎@InfostradaLive

For the first time in 66 Serie A goals (excl. own goals), an Italian scores for Internazionale (Danilo D'Ambrosio)

Okmilan Okmilan Okmilan

Wondering how many there will be for the next 100 goals to come.  Devilol Devilol Devilol