Lecce vs. Milan sunday 23rd October
(10-23-2011, 01:15 PM)sylrus Wrote: what a come back

what??? boriello???

Yes, Yepes' lost younger brother.
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
And we win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahaha!!!!!
Historic win and much appreciate to you KPB !
Ambrosini and Abbiati is still a disaster .Amelia should be consider .
Forza Milan I Love U
What a game.
aka xudong
It's all over. Repeat after me. It's all over.
We won.
Simply put, HISTORIC.

Kevin Prince Boateng, take a bow, son....
I woke up in the middle pf the night and turned it on when it was 3-3

Telll me the whole story.
Typically the kind of game to launch a season !!
Believe it or not, but at 3-0, at half time, my father laughed at me by asking me if I was crying or not, and I replied we would win 4-3 ... So happy it happened. Now we're near the top of the table !! Big Grin

It was Boateng's week ...

PS: Lecce played well in first half while we were nowhere, but they shouldn't have scored 3 goals, a penalty offered by the referee and the third goal is quite weird as it seems to me like there was a foul on Antonini ...
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
(10-23-2011, 01:19 PM)Hitman Wrote: i hope allegri gets no credit for this... he must be judged for what he did... what prince did today no one can prolly ever do again.... allegri needs a talking to... shame on him.

that would not be fair. credits should be given whenever they are due. it could've been worse in that allegri could have stuck out with his mistakes. I still blame him for the horrendous first half, but it was still his decision that was (at least partially) responsible for the victory.

and wow, I can't believe how useless Ambrosini has turned into. Confused It breaks my heart as I have followed him his entire career with Milan, but I think it is time that he accepts bench and bench only.
aka xudong
My frend messaged me and asking wat is Milan doing losing 3-0 during half time. I can only tell him Never say never and we do learn from Istanbul !
Forza Milan I Love U
(10-23-2011, 12:32 PM)Hitman Wrote: anyway, this second half against Lecce in my opinion will be a very important indicator for Milan's season. The passion of the players, the hunger will all show. Their backs are against the walls. Their character will truly show, will the team get red cards, or will they put in an unbelievable performance?
Robinho/Ambro out, prince/aqua in

I believe today is the day where Boateng has raised the bar on himself, and I hope he doesn't back down. He showed that he is capable of so much more than what he's been offering.

I also hope that Milan finally start believing in themselves. Games like this build champions. If we have this attitude we could possibly go on all the way in the CL, but only if Allegri stops making silly mistakes. We also cannot depend on Ibra when we need him the most, as today as shown again.