PDA

View Full Version : Choices!


Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8

Goirre
13-02-2003, 17:21
Black car

Corvette Convertible or Chevy Camaro?

Inferno
13-02-2003, 17:52
Don't like Corvettes so will go on the Chevy......




MilanMania or Finalfootball ?

Goirre
13-02-2003, 18:11
MM all the way!

Lord of the Rings or Star Wars?

Inferno
13-02-2003, 18:27
Star Wars



Are you study or not ? :p ;)

Inferno
14-02-2003, 05:31
I'll answer....you are. :)



Trance or 'House' ?

Aboody
14-02-2003, 08:48
I don't like any of them but I'll go with house.

Boobs or Booty?:D

Goirre
14-02-2003, 10:43
Originally posted by Inferno
I'll answer....you are. :)


err...I am?....great! :D

ummm, tough decision Aboody, I suppose I can't say both right? ;) oh well.... Booty :D

ps. Trance rules!

Totti or Del Piero?

Seedorf 7#
14-02-2003, 11:39
Del Piero

Ferarri or Lamborghini

Demi
14-02-2003, 12:22
Ferrari

Jaguar or Lotus?

Goirre
14-02-2003, 13:50
Jaguar :cool:

Lamborghini or Cadillac?

Seedorf 7#
14-02-2003, 15:35
Cadillac:cool:

Hip Hop or R&B

Goirre
14-02-2003, 16:49
ummm...Hip Hop I guess

Capello or Mancini?

Seedorf 7#
14-02-2003, 16:52
Capello :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D


South Korea or Japan

Goirre
14-02-2003, 16:59
ummm....never went to Japan or South Korea so I can't really say, but I'll pick Japan just because I have lots of Japanese friends here in college

who wins tomorrow: Arsenal or Man U?

Inferno
14-02-2003, 17:04
Man U :groan:



Better league, Serie A or La liga ?

Seedorf 7#
14-02-2003, 17:06
Serie A


PS:Arsenal will beat them with no sweat:D


Barcelona or Espanyol

Goirre
14-02-2003, 17:07
Barcelona

when someone mentions Inter what comes to your head first:

6-0 or 1989? :D

ps: nice avatar Inferno :D

Inferno
14-02-2003, 17:09
Originally posted by Goirre

ps: nice avatar Inferno :D

Like it ?! :D ;) :cool:

Seedorf 7#
14-02-2003, 17:09
Hey Goirree where can u get these avators

I'm new here so I'll have to get used to the Milan Forums

Goirre
14-02-2003, 17:17
Originally posted by Seedorf 7#
Hey Goirre where can u get these avators

I'm new here so I'll have to get used to the Milan Forums

well, to use your own avatars is very easy but first you need to be a Senior Member (100 posts), so first keep posting a lot! ;)

And welcome!! glad to have you here! as I said in another thread why don't you present yourself in the Presentations forum and let us know more about you :)

Ok, i'll repeat the last question:

when someone mentions Inter, what comes to your head first:

6-0 or 1989? :D

Seedorf 7#
14-02-2003, 17:21
6-0 of course:eek: :D

Cuz I was a little to young for 1989 (2 years old)

Goirre
14-02-2003, 17:24
Originally posted by Seedorf 7#
6-0 of course:eek: :D

Cuz I was a little to young for 1989 (2 years old)

hehe, isn't it funny to think that since you were 2 Inter didn't win a single Scudetto? :D

anyway, you forgot to post the next question....;)

Goirre
14-02-2003, 18:02
ok, I'll make the next question:

action movies or drama movies?

Inferno
14-02-2003, 18:15
Action movies(not all-only the bests), but there's also good Drama movies.....



TV, Toshiba or Sony ?

Goirre
14-02-2003, 18:24
Sony

Games: Need for Speed or Grand Theft Auto?

Inferno
14-02-2003, 18:26
I say Toshiba. ;)



Grand Turismo 3 :cool:



Chocolate, brown or white ?

Goirre
14-02-2003, 18:31
what a difficult decision!....ok, brown...

Ed Harris or Sean Connery?

Inferno
14-02-2003, 18:34
Both very good but Sean Connery......:cool:




B.M.W or B.M.X ? :D :howler: :p

Goirre
14-02-2003, 18:39
I think I'll take the B.M.W :D :cool:


Motorcycles: Buell/Harley or Honda? :cool:

Seedorf 7#
15-02-2003, 03:28
Honda

Yamaha or Suzuki

milan_forever
15-02-2003, 12:01
Suzuki

asia or africa

Demi
15-02-2003, 12:08
Africa

house or apartment?

milan_forever
15-02-2003, 12:11
house...

Atletico or Milan (maybe this is for demi...;))

Demi
15-02-2003, 12:16
hehe... ok I answer this one:

Atlético Madrid ;)


ice cream or popsicle?

Inferno
15-02-2003, 12:20
Originally posted by Demi
hehe... ok I answer this one:

Atlético Madrid ;)


:eek: :wth: :undecide:


I thought you're Rossonera......

Demi
15-02-2003, 12:35
Originally posted by Inferno
:eek: :wth: :undecide:
I thought you're Rossonera......

Inferno honey.... I think a choice among two options, doesn't mean that I don't like the other one.

can I ask you something?

are you in the middle of a huge fire with your parents and you can only save one of them, which of them would you save?

if you choose your mother it will mean that you don't like your father??

Demi
15-02-2003, 12:36
repeating: ice cream or popsicle?

Kristian
15-02-2003, 12:43
Ice Cream

Brazilian or Argentinian players!

Inferno
15-02-2003, 12:43
What a bad example Demi.....you can't compare those two.......you're a Deme fan more then a Milan fan...."Where Albertini plays!" recognize it ?

Demi
15-02-2003, 12:49
I recognize and I assume what I said.

Lets stop to disturb the thread and discuss that in private or you open another thread to talk about it.


Argentinian players

dutch or german players?

Inferno
15-02-2003, 12:52
Dutch.



Braziliains or Argentinians ?



And no need for private or a thread....you can love who ever you want.

Demi
15-02-2003, 12:57
ok then, so be cool and do not question about MY choices.


Argentinians


China or Indonesia?

Inferno
15-02-2003, 13:00
:rolleyes:......whatever.......:cool:



China



Day or Night ?

Demi
15-02-2003, 13:03
NIGHT!


theater or cinema?

Aboody
15-02-2003, 13:34
Cinema!!!

Shakira:horny::kiss: or Jenifer Lopez:sweeteye::drool::

Seedorf 7#
15-02-2003, 14:35
Jennifer Lopez:eek: :p :D

Will Smith or Eddie Murphy

Goirre
15-02-2003, 15:39
Will Smith! :cool:

Bruce Willis or Nicolas Cage?

Aboody
15-02-2003, 15:45
Nicholas Cage.:star:

Mel Gibson or George Clooney?

Goirre
15-02-2003, 15:50
Mel Gibson

"Gladiator" or "Braveheart"

Aboody
15-02-2003, 21:23
Braveheart without a doubt!

Catherine Zeta-Jones or Cameron Diaz?

milan_forever
15-02-2003, 21:26
Originally posted by Inferno
What a bad example Demi.....you can't compare those two.......you're a Deme fan more then a Milan fan...."Where Albertini plays!" recognize it ?

i didnt really expect an arguement!!! take it easy Demi and Inferno.. i think demi propebly would have liked both milan and atletico equally!!! i shouldnt have asked that to demi:o

Catherine Zeta-Jones

hollywood or bollywood ?

Seedorf 7#
16-02-2003, 04:35
Hollywood

Champions League or Serie A

Goirre
16-02-2003, 04:40
Champions League (we will win both anyway ;) )

Chess or Checkers?

Bodat
16-02-2003, 09:59
Chess :cool:

Tennis or cricket?

Inferno
16-02-2003, 10:13
Tennis :undecide:




Godfather, Marlon Brando or Al Pacino ?

Bodat
16-02-2003, 10:25
Brando! :)

Wearing watch, left or right?! :)

Inferno
16-02-2003, 10:29
Don't like watches, don't wear any almost 8 years....but left is the right one. ;)




Milan WIN tonight, Yes or No ?! :eek:

Fansbola
16-02-2003, 11:45
YES! :)

The scorer in the game, Sheva or Pippo! :)

Seedorf 7#
16-02-2003, 12:03
Sheva (if he's going to play)

Juve or crap inter milan

Debs
16-02-2003, 12:06
Left...for watch...

Yes me must for milan



BOTH for scorers....


3 points or 1 point..............

Goirre
16-02-2003, 17:33
well, it was 1 point against Lazio, but a very good point!

which team will qualify with Milan: Real or Borussia?

Demi
16-02-2003, 20:10
Borussia (I hope)

lunch or dinner?

Goirre
16-02-2003, 20:16
dinner....but I prefer breakfast ;)

Coppa final, against: Roma or Lazio?

Demi
16-02-2003, 20:29
Lazio

Roma number 10: Giannini or Totti?

Goirre
16-02-2003, 20:39
I will say Totti. Giussepe was a good player but his career has never been lucky and I think he didn't win anything important with Roma (only 3 Coppa Italia as far as I know)

Tea or Coffee?

Demi
16-02-2003, 20:42
tea (I don't drink coffee!) :D

Yacht or Speed boat?

aim
16-02-2003, 20:43
Tea!:D

Big dogs or small dogs?

Goirre
16-02-2003, 20:48
Speed boat and small dogs :D

Next week: Man U or Juve?

Demi
16-02-2003, 21:00
Small dogs
Juve


Benfica or Sporting?

Goirre
16-02-2003, 23:00
None. Boavista!! :cool:

but if I have to choose among those two I would say Sporting just because one of my best friends is a big Sporting fan (u know who I'm talking about, right Fabi? ;) :D )

Bundesliga or EPL?

milan_forever
17-02-2003, 09:24
EPL

Delifrance or Pizza Hut ?

Bodat
17-02-2003, 11:33
Pizza Hut!

Thomson or Thompson?!

PS: character in Tintin comic! :D :D

Seedorf 7#
17-02-2003, 12:21
I dont know either of them so I'll choose thompson:( ;)

Tupac or Notorious B.I.G.:cool:

Inferno
17-02-2003, 12:27
Notorious B.I.G (what the question here :confused: )




Laudrup, Brian or Michael ?

Demi
17-02-2003, 12:30
one of my best friends is a big Sporting fan (u know who I'm talking about, right Fabi?)

YES, sure I do... :D :happy:


I will say: Michael (if I say his brother, Laudrup will kill me!) :D



Faith no More or Ugly Kid Joe?

Rex
17-02-2003, 12:46
Faith no More...


Phone or Mobile?

Goirre
17-02-2003, 21:11
Mobile

The Offspring or Red Hot Chili Peppers?

Aboody
17-02-2003, 21:16
Red Hot Chili Peppers!


Sting or Phil Collins? (strange comparison:drunk: ).

Goirre
18-02-2003, 00:48
Collins

Box Car Racer or Sum 41?

Seedorf 7#
18-02-2003, 07:25
Box car racer;)

Real or B.Dortmund

Bodat
18-02-2003, 10:15
Real :)

:p or :nasty:

Debs
18-02-2003, 11:43
:nasty:


:drunk: or :hangover:

Bodat
18-02-2003, 12:00
Both! :)

Maldini or Mana? ;) :howler:

Goirre
18-02-2003, 12:38
:wth:

Maldini all the way (even for a big Mana fan like Debs I suppose ;) )

Today: Barca or Inter?

Yuri
18-02-2003, 12:47
Barca!!!:nasty:

Music or Television?

Goirre
18-02-2003, 12:57
damn....what a tough decision!....Music :eek:

tomorrow: Manyoo or Joventus?

Debs
18-02-2003, 13:06
Originally posted by Bodat


Maldini or Mana? ;) :howler:

Maldini wins out no matter who he's up against!!!:p

Yuri
18-02-2003, 13:20
Juventus

Sex in the bushes or elevator?:D :horny:

Debs
18-02-2003, 14:31
bushes I guess....


cottn sheets or satin sheets....



and for Goirre: Fher or Alex?

Laudrup
18-02-2003, 14:39
Must admit I´ve never tried it neither in bushes or in an elevator.. Should I be embarrased? :p Let´s just say an elevator then..

Which team played the most entertaining football - Barca El Dream Team(89-94) or Magico Milan(87-95)? Try to be objective..;)

Laudrup
18-02-2003, 14:43
Ok.. Debs posted an answer before me.. I´ll say satin sheets then(even though I don´t care)

Next question you´ll find in the previous post..

Goirre
18-02-2003, 15:54
Originally posted by Debs
and for Goirre: Fher or Alex?

Fher :cool: and you?

And as for the next question.....Magico Milan(87-95) :devil: ...I tried to be as objective as possible ;)

The Simpsons or Southpark?

RIO
18-02-2003, 15:59
Simpsons (although I love Towelie :D )

Mido or Zlatan?

RIO

Goirre
18-02-2003, 16:02
Zlatan

FOX Sports or ESPN?

Laudrup
18-02-2003, 16:02
Originally posted by Goirre
And as for the next question.....Magico Milan(87-95) :devil: ...I tried to be as objective as possible ;)

:rolleyes: Well, El Dream Team is probably the most entertaining team I´ve seen..

Damn I´m too late every time.. :( ESPN or FOX Sports? How am I to know? Just to say something - ESPN.. :rolleyes:

DR1 or TV2? :D

Goirre
18-02-2003, 16:32
TV2 of course :rolleyes: :D


Techno or House?

Debs
19-02-2003, 09:00
Originally posted by Goirre


Fher :cool: and you?



Alex el Animal Gonzales, thanks!!!;) ;)

Demi
19-02-2003, 12:33
hmmmm.... house? bah, I don't like both!


Pop music or country music?

Seedorf 7#
19-02-2003, 12:46
pop

Better striker: Hasselbaink or Gudjohnson

Goirre
19-02-2003, 12:52
Hasselbaink

Toldo or Buffon?

Demi
19-02-2003, 12:58
Buffon

if you had to choose to Inter wins:

Champions League or Serie A?

Goirre
19-02-2003, 13:08
Inter winning something?....:dielaugh: :dielaugh: :dielaugh: good joke Fabi, anyway.....Serie A ;)

Which you prefer for Coppa final: Roma or Lazio?

Inferno
19-02-2003, 13:13
Lazio doesn't deserve anything. :nasty:



:blind: or :mute: ?

Goirre
19-02-2003, 14:13
:mute: i guess

your girlfriend/boyfriend broke with you, now: :depress: or :stuckup:

:rolleyes: ;)

Inferno
19-02-2003, 18:20
GIRLFRIEND broke with you : :confused:


;)



More beautiful language, Spanish or Italian ?

Goirre
19-02-2003, 20:02
Spanish of course ;)

Second most beautiful language: Italian or French? :D

Inferno
20-02-2003, 03:26
Italian. :cool:



Would you live in Milano, yes or no ? :lala:

Brescia
20-02-2003, 06:45
Yes I would, I have been there three times now and Milano really attracted me.


The best sex of your life or Milan wins the Scudetto?

Brescia
20-02-2003, 06:48
Originally posted by Goirre

Techno or House?
No question about that, I love Techno:cool:

Bodat
20-02-2003, 10:07
Milan wins the scudetto! :o

F-16 or F-14 :)

Inferno
20-02-2003, 10:55
F-16. I always remember in 'Top Gun' when i see/hear F-14....




Newspaper, read it all or just the sport ?

Debs
20-02-2003, 11:06
errmmm....always make sure I read the comics!!!! Gotta get my education! Next tho I try to read the whole thing....:D



skinny as a rail or baby got back?

Inferno
20-02-2003, 11:24
baby got back.




Most hated....history or mathematics ?

Bodat
20-02-2003, 11:41
None! :cool: :D

Navy blue or black? ;) :howler:

Seedorf 7#
20-02-2003, 11:46
Black

Henry or Trezeguet

Goirre
20-02-2003, 12:42
Originally posted by Brescia
No question about that, I love Techno:cool:

:cool: techno rules

anyway....Henry

Canna or Zanetti?

Debs
20-02-2003, 12:53
Canna.....


Argentina or Brazil.....???

Goirre
20-02-2003, 13:04
Brazil and its garotinhas ;)

more horrible shirt: Inter's or Juve's?

Debs
20-02-2003, 13:10
Inter....Juve....Inter....Juve.......InterJuve....I can't decide....


JUVE :D


milk chocolate or dark chocolate.....

Goirre
20-02-2003, 13:15
dark chocolate :drool:

pasta or seafood?

Debs
20-02-2003, 13:16
pasta.....


with seafood...:p

snottiest attitude: ManU or Real Madrid?

Demi
20-02-2003, 13:18
:yuck: :yuck: real madrid :yuck: :yuck:


Bahamas or Hawaii?

Goirre
20-02-2003, 13:19
I'll go for Real since I hate them more than Manyoo ;)

And Bahamas sounds good to me :cool:

a Mana concert or a Milan match? :D

Debs
20-02-2003, 13:22
Goirre, you have got to stop doing that!!!

Well, since I've had to axe my trip to Milan for this year, I'm actually hoping to get to a Mana concert....


Demi....Bahamas.....



candid or posed....

Goirre
20-02-2003, 13:28
Originally posted by Debs
Goirre, you have got to stop doing that!!!


couldn't help it :D ......it wont happen again :angel: ;)

candid ;)

finance or accounting? :nerd:

Debs
20-02-2003, 13:29
Accounting....:nerd:

ink jet or laser?

Yeah, right, it won't happen again...and Fher is a good dancer....

Goirre
20-02-2003, 13:31
Originally posted by Debs
Yeah, right, it won't happen again...and Fher is a good dancer....

he is?!?!?!? :eek:

:D

laser

Pepsi or Coca-Cola?

Debs
20-02-2003, 13:34
I was kidding, the man can't dance to save his soul. Alex needs to teach him...:lala: :lala:

COCA-COLA!!!!!!!:sweeteye:


burritos or tacos.....


oh just made myself hungry!!!

Seedorf 7#
20-02-2003, 13:37
burritos

Fanta or Sprite (7up)

Debs
20-02-2003, 13:38
Sprite/7Up



Sangria or margaritas?

Goirre
20-02-2003, 13:39
Originally posted by Debs
I was kidding....

I knew ;) ......maybe u could teach him....;) :D

anyway....sangria :drunk:

delicious chicken or delicious steak?



now i'm hungry too :p

Debs
20-02-2003, 13:41
Originally posted by Goirre


I knew ;) ......maybe u could teach him....;) :D

now i'm hungry too :p

Nope, he's known Alex for 18 years, let Alex teach him!!!

Chicken!!!!

OK, if you're hungry meet me at El Canelo tomorrow for supper, my treat. Gooooooood Mexican food!:happy:

Goirre
20-02-2003, 13:43
Originally posted by Debs
OK, if you're hungry meet me at El Canelo tomorrow for supper, my treat. Gooooooood Mexican food!:happy:

u bet I'll be there :D

but lets keep warming up

cheesecake or lemon pie? :drool:

Debs
21-02-2003, 10:10
OK, where were we before we were so rudely interrupted?? Oh yeah....


Cheesecake!!!:D


Brownies with nuts and frosting or just plain gooey brownies?


mmmmmmm....I get to have some gooood Mex food in about 7 hours!!!

Goirre
21-02-2003, 10:23
Originally posted by Debs
OK, where were we before we were so rudely interrupted?? Oh yeah....


yes, we are back! :happy:

ummmm.....so you still want to play to "make the other hungry"? no problem :D

Brownies with nuts and frosting


Chinese food or Japanese food?

Debs
21-02-2003, 10:33
Chinese food....


pepperoni pizza or mushroom pizza?:cool:

Seedorf 7#
21-02-2003, 12:32
pepperoni pizza


Champions league finals:
Milan-Arsenal or Milan-Barca

Goirre
21-02-2003, 12:42
Actually I think it will be Milan - Man U, but among those two Milan - Arsenal sounds more realistic

next time Inter will win lo Scudetto:
2089 (only once each hundred years) or :howler: Inter winning? stop joking!

Debs
21-02-2003, 14:29
Inter winning....oh please, I'm laughing so hard I have tears in my eyes!:D


AC Milan home jersey or AC Milan away jersey?

Brescia
21-02-2003, 14:42
HOME!! Nothings beats the red&black!

Dida or Abbiati?

Debs
21-02-2003, 15:08
ABBIATI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



tall or short?

adnan
21-02-2003, 15:16
techno(you made me choose)
Sexy body or pretty face?

adnan
21-02-2003, 15:18
Opes there are more pages :rolleyes:

Goirre
21-02-2003, 22:48
tall for the first one, and for the second....pretty face I guess

which is more important for you: TV or computer?

Rex
22-02-2003, 02:31
I choose the computer!!

Sunglasses or hat?

Seedorf 7#
22-02-2003, 03:49
hat (and sunglasses):D :cool:


Champions league final between Italians:
Milan-Inter or Milan Juve (Roma cant make the final?:p

Goirre
22-02-2003, 04:54
If there is a CL final between Italian teams it is more likely to be a Milan-Juve

Which one did u enjoyed the most: USA 94 or France 98?

Bodat
22-02-2003, 07:31
USA 94! :)

Cloudberry or grape? :eek: :D

Debs
22-02-2003, 12:43
...grape....


orange juice or grapefruit juice?

Sheva Milan fan
22-02-2003, 12:47
BOTH!

Sheva or Pippo??

AMN
22-02-2003, 13:41
Pippo to score against Torino...! :hopefull: ;)

Pele or Maradona?

Yuri
22-02-2003, 13:57
Maradona all the way :D

Pirlo or Redondo?

Inferno
22-02-2003, 14:04
Pirlo! :star:




pepper, black or white ? :p

Yuri
22-02-2003, 15:03
Black

In their best times:

Romario or Ronaldo?

Goirre
22-02-2003, 15:47
Romario

Which was better: the Brasil team of 94 or the Brasil team of 2002?

Sheva Milan fan
22-02-2003, 16:42
94!

Pizza or Pasta?? :D

Goirre
22-02-2003, 16:58
Pasta!

EPL champion will be: Arsenal or Man U?

Rivaldo11
22-02-2003, 17:31
Arsenal

Serie A runner-up....Juventus, Inter or Lazio?? :D

Goirre
22-02-2003, 17:40
Maybe Inter....they have lot of experience with this runner-up thing, so they might do it again :D

In CL, which one won't qualify to next round: Ajax, Arsenal or Valencia?

Rivaldo11
22-02-2003, 17:52
Valencia....all though very unlikely, I'm still hoping Roma will go through from that group for the sake of Italian calcio!!

CL next week....Juventus or Man United??

Goirre
22-02-2003, 18:00
FLUvetus....I mean Juventus :D I hope they destroy Man U

Which is better: Bundesliga or EPL?

Raanan
22-02-2003, 18:07
EPL

Inter or Milan? :p

Rivaldo11
22-02-2003, 18:08
Originally posted by Goirre
FLUvetus....I mean Juventus :D I hope they destroy Man U
Right on, my friend!! :D :D :D


Bundesliga or EPL?.... EPL

Which Bundesliga team do you like better: Dortmund or Bayern München??

Goirre
22-02-2003, 18:11
To be honest, neither....but if I have to choose I would go for Bayern.

And Raanan...the answer is obvious ;)

Next week: Dortmund or Madrid? (tough match)

Rivaldo11
22-02-2003, 18:27
Real Madrid

How many teams will have full points after next weeks fixtures....Milan, Barca, Man U??

Goirre
22-02-2003, 18:32
Only Milan :devil: ManU will lose and Barca too (or at least they wont get more than a point)

Henry or Van Nistelrooy?

Rivaldo11
22-02-2003, 18:44
Van Nistelrooy (but Henry is a much better counter attack player)

Best GK....Toldo, Buffon or Kahn??

Goirre
22-02-2003, 18:52
I think Kahn remains as the best right now. But I like Buffon more.

UEFA cup champion: Lazio, Liverpool or other?

Sheva Milan fan
23-02-2003, 04:55
Shoudn´t it be only two objectives?? :p :D

But ok, I go for Lazio!

Tennis or Badminton... :P

Goirre
23-02-2003, 05:05
Tennis all the way (Pistol Pete rules! :star: :devil: )

What is most sad about Inter: the fact that they didn't win a Scudetto since 1989 or the fact that.......they still think they can win one? :D

Sheva Milan fan
23-02-2003, 05:10
LOL!

I go for the fact that they still think they´ll win one... :D :p


DVD or VCD???

Yuri
23-02-2003, 05:13
They still think they can win one.:howler: :howler: :howler:

capitalism or communism? ;)

Yuri
23-02-2003, 05:15
Sorry I was too late.

DVD

Capitalism or communism.

THeJaMmi1
23-02-2003, 08:09
Originally posted by Maradona#10
#
Capitalism or communism.

to avoid any political arguments, i think that we should void this one...



Jan Koller or Carsten Jancker (clash of the giants)

Yuri
23-02-2003, 08:42
Maybe you are right. Ok, I'll leave it like that.

Koller!!!

summer or winter?

Sheva Milan fan
23-02-2003, 08:49
BOTH! on summer the ns weather and on winter the italian football season!! :p


Lakes or Oceans?

Yuri
23-02-2003, 15:28
Oceans :p

fast food or fast love?

Sheva Milan fan
23-02-2003, 15:55
fast love.. :p :D

Games and Tactics or Players and transfers?? :rolleyes:

Yuri
23-02-2003, 16:22
Games and tactics, allthough there's not so much to say about as in the other topics. The quality is better, the quantity is not.;)

Morgan Freeman or Denzel Washington? (Old vs young, but both great IMO)

Goirre
23-02-2003, 18:36
Denzel Washington!

Sandra Bullock or Salma Hayek?

Rivaldo11
23-02-2003, 18:57
Salma Hayek ....the Goddess


Desperado or From Dusk Till Dawn??

Aboody
23-02-2003, 22:39
:star: From Dusk Till Dawn :star: George Clooney best ever perfomance of his career. Quentin Tarantino is excellent and alwayz amazes me.

:star:A class movie:star:

Madonna or Whitney Houston?

Goirre
23-02-2003, 22:44
Madonna

Braveheart or Gladiator?

AMN
23-02-2003, 23:22
Gladiator by miles ahead. ;)

World cup winner:
France 1998 or Brazil 2002?

Rivaldo11
24-02-2003, 03:57
Braveheart or Gladiator?
Braveheart ....probably the best movie ever!!!

Having said that, Gladiator is also a magnificent movie, earning a well deserved Oscar in 2000.

World cup winner:
France 1998 or Brazil 2002?

Brasil 2002


WC winner....Brasil 1994 or Brasil 2002??

Goirre
24-02-2003, 04:15
Brazil 94 was an amazing team (I will never forget Bolivia defeated them in the South American qualifier round). I was pissed off when Brazil defeated Italy in that final. But anyway, I choose them.

Saving Private Ryan or Apollo 13? (two pieces of art)

ps: I also think Braveheart was among the best movies of the 90s, if not the best

Rivaldo11
24-02-2003, 04:21
Saving Private Ryan ....the first 30min or so totally blew me away with its intensity and realism!! This scene or rather the way it was filmed has been "copied" in other movies like Black Hawk Down.


Steven Spielberg or all the rest?? ;)

Goirre
24-02-2003, 04:36
Steven Spielberg of course ;) (with due respect to all the rest)

Jurassic Park I, II or III?

Rivaldo11
24-02-2003, 04:43
Jurassic Park (the original)....also one of my all time favs!!

Jurassic Park II is ok, but lacks the grandeur of the original. Jurassic Park III, which wasn't a Spielberg movie, has no plot what so ever, but the CGI is ok.

Sci-Fi or Fantasy??

Goirre
24-02-2003, 04:46
Originally posted by Rivaldo11
Jurassic Park (the original)....also one of my all time favs!!

Jurassic Park II is ok, but lacks the grandeur of the original. Jurassic Park III, which wasn't a Spielberg movie, has no plot what so ever, but the CGI is ok.


I guess that's partly because the first one was something totally new, amazing! the second was also good but it wasn't new anymore, the third one dissapointed me.

Sci-Fi or Fantasy??

That one is really hard, there are good movies from both genres, but I'll definitely go for Sci-Fi

The Sixth Sense or The Others?

Rivaldo11
24-02-2003, 05:03
Originally posted by Goirre
but I'll definitely go for Sci-Fi
Me too!! :cool:

The Others....I didn't find The 6th Sense scary at all, which a horror movie should be, but The Others is one of the best horror movies I've seen.

Blair Witch Project or The Exorcist??

Goirre
24-02-2003, 05:09
I saw The Exorcist a long time ago, so I guess I have to watch it again to exactly remember how was it......in the meantime I'll choose Blair Witch Project....but only the first one, that was a great movie, intense...but short ;) the second one was not as half as good as the first one IMO


Die Hard or Mission Impossible?

Sheva Milan fan
24-02-2003, 05:19
Both are good movies... but this time I´ll go for Mission Impossible!


:D or :p

Goirre
24-02-2003, 05:25
:D

best Juve nick: Juvenuts or Fluventus? :D

Rivaldo11
24-02-2003, 05:34
Fluventus :D :D :D

But let's not get ahead of ourselves mocking Juve. We might be next to be hit by the flu.

Rulers of Rome:
Roma or Lazio??

Goirre
24-02-2003, 05:40
Originally posted by Rivaldo11
But let's not get ahead of ourselves mocking Juve. We might be next to be hit by the flu.


U right, but they were the first, so they rightfully keep the name :D

As for the ruler of Rome.....u really give me two bad options :D but if I have to choose among those I would go for Lazio

Ruler of Milan: AC Milan or.....wait, there is nobody else :D I better ask something else, so:

Milan's 2001/02 jersey or Milan's 2002/03 jersey

Sheva Milan fan
24-02-2003, 05:56
The new one is cool...;)




Allsvenskan(Sweden) or Tippeligan(Norway) :p :D

Goirre
24-02-2003, 22:18
Allsvenskan(Sweden).....I guess :wth: :D

Best actress: Nicole Kidman or Catherine Zeta-Jones?

Rivaldo11
25-02-2003, 02:30
Catherine Zeta-Jones ;)

Hotter in....Entrapment or The Mask of Zorro??

Sheva Milan fan
25-02-2003, 03:46
Entrapment coz I have´nt seen the other..


Travel by boat or by airplane?

Goirre
25-02-2003, 04:02
by airplane....it is a little faster u know ;) :D

Mike Tyson or Lennox Lewis?

Seedorf 7#
25-02-2003, 04:10
Lennox Lewis :D
He beat the F**** out Mike Tyson in the finals :eek:

Goirre
25-02-2003, 04:21
Originally posted by Seedorf 7#
Lennox Lewis :D
He beat the F**** out Mike Tyson in the finals :eek:

didn't you forget something??



hint: u are supposed to make the next question ;)

Seedorf 7#
25-02-2003, 04:24
Tuesday match:
Juve or Man utd

Goirre
25-02-2003, 04:29
I think Fluventus will win....

Oliver Kahn or Rustu Recber?

Sheva Milan fan
25-02-2003, 05:55
KAHN!!


Nesta or Ferdinand?

Goirre
25-02-2003, 06:46
Definitely Nesta (not a biased opinion)

Cafu or Thuram?

Inferno
25-02-2003, 07:41
Thuram.




Are you for separate stadiums for Milan and Inter or not ?

Jeff
25-02-2003, 08:12
For seperate stadium... owing a standium so that nobody will complain, "It's a damn pitch. Our players will get injure easily"

"True Man Show" or "Titanic"?

Jeff

Debs
25-02-2003, 10:38
True Man Show? the movie The Truman Show? I'd pick it over Titanic any day b/c as a tee shirt I own says "the boat sank, get over it!"


Action movie or horror movie?

milan809
25-02-2003, 11:43
action movie

kappa or puma?

Jeff
25-02-2003, 11:49
Yes the truman Show... I think the best part is when the boat hit the edge of the 'world'

kappa, though I never have one because it's so expensive in HK

a normal kiss or french kiss?

Yuri
25-02-2003, 12:57
French kiss:horny: :kiss:

Schumacher or Montoya

AMN
25-02-2003, 13:00
Schumi all the way... :p :cool:

Worst singer turn actress:
Britney Spears or Mariah Carey :rolleyes: :D

Jeff
25-02-2003, 13:15
Definitely Britney Spear!

bf/gf or family?

Yuri
25-02-2003, 13:45
Girlfriend

Julia Roberts or Jodie Foster (as an actress)

Goirre
25-02-2003, 14:30
As an actress Julia, but other than that I prefer Jodie ;)

The Lord of the Rings or Star Wars?

Sheva Milan fan
25-02-2003, 14:56
The Lord of The Rings for sure!!

Champions League or Serie A?

Rivaldo11
25-02-2003, 18:43
Champions League!!

Poorest performance....Barca-Inter 3-0 or Juve-ManU 0-3

milan809
26-02-2003, 01:18
Juve - MU 0:3 ( home defeat)

Euro 2004 or Olympic 2004 ?

Goirre
26-02-2003, 04:06
Originally posted by Sheva Milan fan
The Lord of The Rings for sure!!


Couldn't agree more :cool:

Euro 2004

Cuper or Lippi?

Seedorf 7#
26-02-2003, 04:16
Lippi

Chelsea or Tottenham Hotspur

Goirre
26-02-2003, 04:18
I'll go for Chelsea

Bayern Munchen or Borussia Dortmund?

Sheva Milan fan
26-02-2003, 06:42
Bayern Munchen... :rolleyes:


Real or Barca?

Goirre
26-02-2003, 08:52
Barca for sure.....anything but Real ;)

Nirvana or Metallica?

Demi
26-02-2003, 12:49
Metallica

Ramones or AC/DC?

Sheva Milan fan
26-02-2003, 12:55
Ramones!

Iron Maiden or Nightwish?

Goirre
26-02-2003, 14:47
Iron Maiden (don't really like their music though)

Eminem or Limp Biskit?

Seedorf 7#
27-02-2003, 04:21
Eminem

Valencia or Deportivo La Coruna

Goirre
27-02-2003, 04:35
Valencia ;)

play videogames or watch movies?

Bodat
27-02-2003, 05:34
Watch movies!

Travelling by ship or plane? ;D

Goirre
27-02-2003, 05:40
by plane ;)

Man United v. Man City or Rangers v. Celtics?


btw, how was your b-day celebration Bodat? :drunk: ;)

Bodat
27-02-2003, 05:47
Celtics vs Rangers :)

Originally posted by Goirre
btw, how was your b-day celebration Bodat? :drunk: ;)

No one celebrated me, so I didn't celebrate it! :eek: :D :D
Maybe next year... :howler:

Goirre
27-02-2003, 05:49
Originally posted by Bodat
No one celebrated me, so I didn't celebrate it! :eek: :D :D
Maybe next year... :howler:

well, we did ;) :D

http://www.milanmania.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=13693

Bodat
27-02-2003, 05:53
What? :rolleyes:

:o :D

How come I didn't read that thread?
Did someone make it invicible for me? :eek: :D

:o

Back to topic!
Motta or Opel? ;)

Goirre
27-02-2003, 05:59
maybe that day you were a little too :drunk: to notice it :howler: ;)

Opel!

Totti or Del Piero?

Sheva Milan fan
27-02-2003, 06:02
Totti!

Vieri or Ronaldo?

Goirre
27-02-2003, 06:04
Vieri!!!

Casillas or Buffon?

Sheva Milan fan
27-02-2003, 06:06
Buffon!

Miccoli or Pirlo? :p

Goirre
27-02-2003, 06:11
ummmm......PIRLO! :D

Rivaldo or Zebina? (be objective) :rolleyes: :D :D

Inferno
27-02-2003, 06:50
Rivaldo.



the questions repeat themself or it's my imagination ?

Sheva Milan fan
27-02-2003, 13:37
You forgot the next question...:rolleyes:

Inferno
27-02-2003, 13:42
This IS the question....

Goirre
27-02-2003, 20:37
Originally posted by Inferno

the questions repeat themself or it's my imagination ?

some do repeat themself

Vieri-Crespo or Raul-Ronaldo?

Aboody
28-02-2003, 00:09
Vieri-Raul:D (Two of my favorite players outside Milan)

Zidane or Platini?

Goirre
28-02-2003, 00:40
Platini

to be a famous soccer player or to be a famous rock star?

Sheva Milan fan
28-02-2003, 05:18
Be a famous sockerplayer!

GTA 3 or Mafia?

Sheva Milan fan
28-02-2003, 05:20
Originally posted by Aboody
Vieri-Raul:D (Two of my favorite players outside Milan)


I think he ment the Real attackers Raul-Ronaldo OR the Inter attackers Vieri-Crespo!;)

Goirre
28-02-2003, 06:42
Since I don't know the other I'll go for Mafia

What does INTER stands for: It is the abbreviation of Internazionale or the abbreviation of Irritable Nedless Totally Embarrasing Rubbish

Debs
28-02-2003, 10:32
Originally posted by Goirre
Platini

to be a famous soccer player or to be a famous rock star?

Rock star...I don't think they work as hard...;)



errmmm...where's the next question?


live in the future (like Star Trek) or live in the past?