PDA

View Full Version : Choices!


Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8

mk18
09-10-2004, 09:05
dark

n.e.r.d or the beastie boys?

argo
09-10-2004, 10:01
...
Persia :D
...
:D sure you would..

ohohohohho incomparable....
raul is a kid and Eric is a KING!
...
yes. definitely!

...
n.e.r.d or the beastie boys?
beasty boys!!! simply naughty by nature. :D


poverty or stupidity?

Angel_Cic
09-10-2004, 19:20
stupidity...cause you worry about less things :tong:

pillow fights or water fights? :D

Nata
09-10-2004, 20:45
Tough one..Ill go with water fights.

Cheeze or Chocolate? :)

Nova
09-10-2004, 21:53
Tough one..Ill go with water fights.

Cheeze or Chocolate? :)

I love cheese !!! But I love chocolate too !! :whie:

uhm ...

Damnnnnn , thats a hard one ...


ok ok ok ...

CHEESE !!!!!!!!! :guw:

ah yes , my turn .

Timetravelling to the future or the past ??

Nata
09-10-2004, 21:58
Past..Id rather have the future be a surprise
LoL @ the Cheeze thing..If someone asked me,I couldn't decide!

Milan or Inter? haha

Nova
09-10-2004, 22:14
Past..Id rather have the future be a surprise
LoL @ the Cheeze thing..If someone asked me,I couldn't decide!

Milan or Inter? haha

haha yes, same here ... :D esspecially the cheese dip salse with nacho's or doritos ... :drool: look what you did , you made me all hungry ... :)

:firedev: Milan :firedev: obviously :whie:

Ferrari or Lamborghini ?

Nata
09-10-2004, 22:20
Uff..tought one..I go with Ferrari I guess..
Haha damnn why did u have to bring up Doritos! :(

Ronaldo or Romario?

Goirre
09-10-2004, 23:37
Romario

who would you like to see banned first: Kiko (Inferno) or Curtis (triniman)?

please explain your asnwer.....and no, you can't say none (neither both, though it would make sense :D )

:D

argo
10-10-2004, 00:06
...

who would you like to see banned first: Kiko (Inferno) or Curtis (triniman)?

please explain your asnwer.....and no, you can't say none (neither both, though it would make sense :D )

:D
I think it's gonna be you that will be the earlier persona-non-grata here instead of Kiko or Curtis. :D because you're younger than 'em, aren't you, Carlos?


next:

de facto or de jure ?

Goirre
10-10-2004, 02:33
congrats argo, you just made it to my "people that need to be taken care of" list :skull:



:tong:

argo
10-10-2004, 03:31
congrats argo, you just made it to my "people that need to be taken care of" list :skull:



:tong:
:D :mute: :u31:
:fright:
:uhm:

rae
11-10-2004, 07:13
if there is no de facto so there is no de jure at all so I take de facto

Bebeto or Romario?

argo
11-10-2004, 13:16
...

Bebeto or Romario?
Romario... tho I didn't like him. :D


Strength or Stamina?

mk18
11-10-2004, 16:59
stamina

experience or youth?? (id go for experience incase u wanna know)

rae
12-10-2004, 08:05
both:D

Lithuania or Spain?
:D

Lombardia
12-10-2004, 08:15
spain!

frasier or cheers?

rae
12-10-2004, 08:17
:mad:hhhrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

argo
13-10-2004, 10:52
...
frasier or cheers?
:cheers:


Andy Williams or Andy Warhol? :D

mk18
13-10-2004, 11:47
btw rae they just put this documentary about lithuania in al jazeera, i wanna ask u, theres 2 statues, 1 for lenin and the other for stalin besides the other statues, but the lenin statues, his thumb is missing?!?!?! ... can u explain??? and besides why werent these statues destroyed?? i thought lithuaniuans hate the soviets?

rae
14-10-2004, 05:37
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ANDY WARHOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Muh...you do not know how many people live ocupants in our country... several days ago there was made a surway '' The most beloved representators of different nations living in Lithuania'' ... and guess who won... of course russians... 45% of Lithuania's citizens told that the best nation is russia... :v46: :wth:
well, last weekend there were elections to state parliament held in Lithuania... the winner is russian orgin Lithuania's citizen who is known to be as a pro-russian politician... :frustrat: IMO he is a special agent of russia's security inelligence KGB :angf:

Peoples of Lithuania is a most stupid nation in the world, however there are some guys who think in different way.

Slavery from birth or slavery from war?

mk18
14-10-2004, 09:55
no way man... the dumbest people on earth have got to be the jordanians...

by the way, idriving here is like ****.... people here are so disorganized and disobidient!!

its annoying... and the most annoying thing in the world is that they recently alowed the use of diesel as fuel!!! ... its diguisting... 2 years ago jordan used to be one of the most cleanest countries in the world... i promised that when i leave for college i will never live in jordan until they ban the diesel!

housin7
14-10-2004, 10:45
no way man... the dumbest people on earth have got to be the jordanians...

by the way, idriving here is like ****.... people here are so disorganized and disobidient!!

its annoying... and the most annoying thing in the world is that they recently alowed the use of diesel as fuel!!! ... its diguisting... 2 years ago jordan used to be one of the most cleanest countries in the world... i promised that when i leave for college i will never live in jordan until they ban the diesel!

Then by all means, avoid JAKARTA! ;) Phew.. If you are driving in Jakarta and your car doesnt have air conditioning.. hmm.. you'd know what's like to be a canned-fish ;)

Btw, I read a book called, "Forbiden Love" based on a real story in Jordan. Do you have any idea about this book mate? I think its a really controversial book.

mk18
14-10-2004, 11:06
aaaaaaahhhh ... yeah... turned out that this book was all a lie

dont believe that crap!

van
14-10-2004, 21:46
Slavery from birth or slavery from war?

None.
Though I'd pick slavery from birth if I had to. That way you wouldn't know what you're missing I guess.


Beer or wine?

heidi azalea
14-10-2004, 23:43
None.
Though I'd pick slavery from birth if I had to. That way you wouldn't know what you're missing I guess.


Beer or wine?
Say no to Both !!! :dumpf:
next one :
Girls/chicks:Cute or Hot ???

XZeRo3003
14-10-2004, 23:57
Say no to Both !!! :dumpf:
next one :
Girls/chicks:Cute or Hot ???

Wow, good question. No offense, but from my own experience, hot girls are kinda dumb and cute girls are the smarter ones... and I've gotta say I like the cuter smarter ones...

but disregarding intelligence, I'm going with Hot. although they are different terms, hot is levels above cute

A Gyro or a Tamal?

rae
15-10-2004, 08:48
What's that?

mk18
15-10-2004, 15:57
hot man... i hate cute girls they get on my nerves... i like uhhhmmmm ... whats the best word to use??? ... maybe independant... or confident girls who are smart and are sexy at the same time...

eastside or westside

Angel_Cic
15-10-2004, 21:37
eastside is where i'm at ;) hehe

Nata
15-10-2004, 22:14
LoL...looks like the guys have come to a conclusion..with hot and cute gurls

Kaka or Ronaldinho?

XZeRo3003
16-10-2004, 02:21
LoL...looks like the guys have come to a conclusion..with hot and cute gurls

Kaka or Ronaldinho?


...Hey hey hey.... Slow Down Turbo! You are quite a cheater, I asked Gyro or a tamal, and if you don't know what thoses are, investigate, but don't answer blindly!

They are types of food, if you need to know. Am I the only one in this room to have had a gyro and a tamal? That's frikken amazing...

rae
16-10-2004, 05:08
I havent heard about em anything...sorrry........

For me Dinho...
:pom: :pom: :pom:
Do not disdain me, please....IMO Dinho is the best footballer in the world... no one can compare to him now...
and Kaka... I do not feel such reverence to Kaka... IMO he has to improve... though I havent seen him alot while playin...
:pom: :pom: :pom:

Ronnie or Ronny?

mk18
16-10-2004, 09:49
ronaldinho

if u mean ronaldinho vs ronaldo

hot or cold?

Nata
16-10-2004, 10:17
Kenny ur so faggsy! haha :) I never even saw that part..
Wats wit every1 and Ronaldinho? Id choose both Kaka and Ronaldo over him..
Anywayz I guess Ill go wit cold..

Juventus or Messina?

argo
16-10-2004, 10:19
...
hot or cold?
cold.. I've got too much heat here already. :D


Thierry Henry or Jose Antonio Reyes Calderon?

don't ask this to Aragones, his answer might shocked you. :D

argo
16-10-2004, 10:22
...
Juventus or Messina?
anything but Juve..

housin7
16-10-2004, 11:19
Wow, good question. No offense, but from my own experience, hot girls are kinda dumb and cute girls are the smarter ones... and I've gotta say I like the cuter smarter ones...

but disregarding intelligence, I'm going with Hot. although they are different terms, hot is levels above cute


:hihihi: no offense to anyone who feels offended. :delol:

Back to the game; I'd choose Henry.

Chess or Fishing

argo
16-10-2004, 11:35
...
Chess or Fishing
I'll choose FISHING!!! quite relaxing, isn't it?? but I'll go sleeping instead. :D


Nationality:

based on "place of birth" or "father's nationality"?

mk18
16-10-2004, 12:46
fathers nationality...

im pretty sure that adress was in a way adressed to nova... (u know, proud to be greek!! :haha: )

king or president?

Lombardia
16-10-2004, 19:43
presdient, you'd always have power, as some monarchy's have as much power as the roma defence.

hercules or alexander the great?

Nata
16-10-2004, 19:52
Alexander the great :)

Shakira or Gwen Steffani

Lombardia
16-10-2004, 19:55
shakira :heart:

which is better song;

whereever whenever or objection (tango)?

housin7
16-10-2004, 20:23
definetly Objection(tango) ;)


Blink 182 or Sum 41

argo
17-10-2004, 04:12
...
Blink 182 or Sum 41
SUM 41!!! They sound better to my ears. That Canadian band ROCKS!! massively influenced by Metallica and Iron Maiden. typically me. ;)


Baltik or Balkan?

heidi azalea
17-10-2004, 06:11
Thierry Henry or Jose Antonio Reyes Calderon?



REYESSSSSSS !!!!!
no one answered my question before this,
boys before flowers or flowers before boys ????

argo
17-10-2004, 10:47
REYESSSSSSS !!!!!
no one answered my question before this,
boys before flowers or flowers before boys ????

none. boys + flowers ain't a good combination tho.. :D

back to my previous unanswered question:

Baltik or Balkan?

housin7
17-10-2004, 10:56
I'd choose Balkan argo.. don't ask why.. coz I don't even know why

Next:

If you are to be given these, which one you would choose(not both damnit =p)

Your choice of car or the sexiest girl you always wanted.

argo
17-10-2004, 11:05
I'd choose Balkan argo.. don't ask why.. coz I don't even know why
me too, Housin.. I wish one day I'll go there.. wanna come along? ;)


Next:

If you are to be given these, which one you would choose(not both damnit =p)

Your choice of car or the sexiest girl you always wanted.
of course the car. simply because with that car I will easily get the sexiest girl I ever wanted. :D


back to geography :D

Panama Channel or Suez Channel?

heidi azalea
17-10-2004, 23:40
Panama Channel or Suez Channel?
Suez Channel..historical...:D
choices
Platonic to romantic or Romantic to platonic ??????
BTW Argo, is the girl on ur avatar is a member of nasyid group Debu ????

rae
18-10-2004, 06:51
I'd choose Balkan argo.. don't ask why.. coz I don't even know why

I know...cuz u like war and action.....:D

Platonic to romantic :rotfl:

Larsson or Eto'o?

MIRZA
18-10-2004, 06:58
I know...cuz u like war and action.....:D

Platonic to romantic :rotfl:

Larsson or Eto'o?
It's true that Balkan is every 10years in war, but that isn't funny :p231:
Btw Eto, I don't know why.

RONALDO or RIVALDO????????

rae
18-10-2004, 07:04
Rivaldo......cuz he is not so big sucher as R9 is hahahahahaahaha

about balkan conflicts..... no government can not mix cultures and religions, and if so you will have permanent war ;)

Adriano or Gilardino?

MIRZA
18-10-2004, 07:22
No goverment didn't mix people,from centurys and centurys here livs together muslims,croats,serbs and other nations, before this last war we liv togheter in Yugoslavia, and it was beautiful, but I don't know what hapened with us...
But this isn't politic forum so I will stop now.
Gilardino because I hate Adriano.
Raul or Ibrahimovic??????

Peachtot
18-10-2004, 07:27
Adriano or Gilardino?

I dont like both of them.
Adriano is a monster, but gilardino?
He's nobody.
I dont know why everybody in this forum rise up his name.
Caused gila means nothing for me, so I prefer adriano.

Beautiful babe or smart babe?

rae
18-10-2004, 07:35
You have lost control form the top so you felt freedom and all conflicts broke up...
NO RELIGIONS SHOULD BE MIXED
Quit.

None, I do not like em both...but I hate Raul more than Zlatan......

Marquez or Puyol?

rae
18-10-2004, 07:36
beautiful one......:tong:

heidi azalea
18-10-2004, 10:17
Marquez or Puyol?
Puyol...
:dstup: But it's so hard for me to make choice !!!

rae
19-10-2004, 04:58
No one present question so I do that:

Patricia Velasquez or Patricia Manterola?

mk18
19-10-2004, 12:36
adriano vs gilardino??

ADRIANO!!!

Nata
19-10-2004, 16:07
Adriano...

Adriano or Sheva?

heidi azalea
20-10-2004, 00:24
Adriano...

Adriano or Sheva?
Sheva...:D
The Hardest :
Platonic to Romantic or romantic to platonic ????

rae
20-10-2004, 07:39
Heidi...I thought i have answered it.......:dontkn:

Nova
20-10-2004, 09:45
Sheva...:D
The Hardest :
Platonic to Romantic or romantic to platonic ????

ehh ?? what is platonic ?? :( :whie:

rae
20-10-2004, 09:55
greek, and does not know what is platonic.................

Nova
20-10-2004, 10:06
greek, and does not know what is platonic.................

if she was referring to Plato , then I do understand ... If you would type it in greek it would be more relevant :neww: cause it's greek , thank you

argo
20-10-2004, 10:48
...
BTW Argo, is the girl on ur avatar is a member of nasyid group Debu ????
yes, she is Fatimah Shirin, singer and violin player of "DEBU". Originally she's american but now settled in Indonesia, the most perfect community for her. ;)

what's next?? :dontkn:


vodka with ice:

stirred or shaked?

rae
21-10-2004, 06:04
none, I do not like wodka....bahhhhh

again:

Patricia Velasquez or Patricia Manterola?

Peachtot
21-10-2004, 10:06
none, I do not like wodka....bahhhhh

bahhhh??? ;)

again:

Patricia Velasquez or Patricia Manterola?
sorry, those name doesn't familiar for me.
Will you describe me something?

argo
22-10-2004, 11:39
none, I do not like wodka....bahhhhh
good boy... :1old:
was it you don't like vodka because of alcohol or you simply don't like Russia? :D

again:

Patricia Velasquez or Patricia Manterola?
who are they, rae?? I don't know but I'll go for either of 'em who has bigger BOOBS. :D

btw, heidi.. the girl in my avatar is Fadila, not Fatima as I wrote before.. Sorry for my mistake.. I'm better in remembering women's body than women's name. :D


next:


M or M ?
:D

rae
22-10-2004, 11:44
good boy... :1old:
was it you don't like vodka because of alcohol or you simply don't like Russia? :D
those two reasons combine to one big filthy sh*t ;) :stuckup:

i do ot have pix of those two beayties now but I will post em later.... and then ya can choose...:D

M

Joe or Jose?

argo
22-10-2004, 14:54
...
Joe or Jose?
Joe who? Jose who? :dontkn:

next: which one suffered more faults in every game?

Ricardo Kaka' of A.C. Milan or Cristiano Ronaldo of Manchester Utd. ?

mk18
22-10-2004, 17:08
nedved!

moretti or oddo?

Peachtot
23-10-2004, 06:27
i do ot have pix of those two beayties now but I will post em later.... and then ya can choose...:D


Ok.. I'll be waiting !!
I hope the best pix both of them :love:

argo
23-10-2004, 07:43
I hope the best pix both of them
the best pic of women is when they wear nothing. ;)



nedved!
no! He dives... :D


moretti or oddo?
Massimo ODDO



next:

GRUNDIG or BLAUPUNKT?

Peachtot
23-10-2004, 07:53
the best pic of women is when they wear nothing. ;)
I meant it. But, you know, Too voulgar right now.
I wish you bring it a.s.a.p :u125:
The nude one!

Lombardia
23-10-2004, 13:13
the best pic of women is when they wear nothing


next question...

is argo completely addicted to porn or utterely addicted to porn :tong:

argo
23-10-2004, 13:23
Haha... :D
despite it's a porn or not, women are wonderful when they wear nothing.
don't you think that way too, Lorenzo?? come on.. I learn that from you. :haha:

housin7
23-10-2004, 13:33
Haha... :D
despite it's a porn or not, women are wonderful when they wear nothing.
don't you think that way too, Lorenzo?? come on.. I learn that from you. :haha:

Addition:
Women are the most beautiful when they just wake up, pure and natural, without cosmetics and thick mask of make-ups.. Wear nothing is an additional bonus. :1d31:

argo
23-10-2004, 13:40
Addition:
Women are the most beautiful when they just wake up, pure and natural, without cosmetics and thick mask of make-ups.. Wear nothing is an additional bonus. :1d31:
and first you must marry one of 'em to get that such experience. ;)

rae
23-10-2004, 17:04
Addition:
Women are the most beautiful when they just wake up, pure and natural, without cosmetics and thick mask of make-ups.. Wear nothing is an additional bonus. :1d31:
total truth...providing that she is like my Natita....:tong: natural beauty....
:hug2:

Real or Valencia?

argo
23-10-2004, 17:11
Real.. they're currently leading Valencia 1 - 0. Thanks to Owen. ;)


watching United-Arsenal or Brazilian GP?
:wallbang:

rae
23-10-2004, 17:16
:eekani: REAL...............:eekani: how u dear to say that........OMG

hahaha u have a choice - I havent....hahaha
Brasilian GP :depress:........

R Carlos or Raul to be sent off? :D

!Fuerza Valencia!

argo
23-10-2004, 17:25
:eekani: REAL...............:eekani: how u dear to say that........OMG
:rotfl: :D actually I never gave a damn on Spanish clubs.
I'm a fanatic Serie A and Premiership fan, tho La Liga also broadcasted live here. ;)


hahaha u have a choice - I havent....hahaha
Brasilian GP :depress:........

R Carlos or Raul to be sent off? :D

!Fuerza Valencia!
Roberto Carlos.

poor you, Rae.. you can't watch neither Utd-Arse or Brazilian GP. :D

this one's for you, fella...

no option or too many options?
:D

rae
23-10-2004, 17:28
too many..cuz ya can take two TV's and watch em both:D

btw, Argo ya got me wrong... I shall watch Brasialian but have no ability to wtch MUFC-arse...

argo
23-10-2004, 17:38
too many..cuz ya can take two TV's and watch em both:D

btw, Argo ya got me wrong... I shall watch Brasialian but have no ability to wtch MUFC-arse...
ok.
so what's next? you're killing this thread. :D

what will Rubinho get tomorrow:
podium or another home "DNF"?
:D

rae
23-10-2004, 17:45
IMO podium...:D but second place cuz Schumi will kick ass again ...even starting from 18 place........

Helmet with :star: or without?

stupid question

argo
23-10-2004, 17:54
IMO podium...:D but second place cuz Schumi will kick ass again ...even starting from 18 place........dream on... both Ferrari will retire before their very 1st pitstop. :D


Helmet with :star: or without?if the :star: is due to the world champion title then Rubinho should not get any while Michael already got 7. Hahaha..
:star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

stupid questionas stupid as its poster. :D


most successful tire provider in F1:

Bridgestone, Michelin or Good Year??

Peachtot
25-10-2004, 03:56
most successful tire provider in F1:

Bridgestone, Michelin or Good Year??

Good Year.
Charles GOod Year,the founder of tire.

nex:

Right or left ?

begodude
25-10-2004, 07:55
Grundig made for you...

boys and girls: which one would you prefer to marry..

a filthy rich flamboyant with lots of mistress or mastress (dunno the real word) or an ugly poor and faithful soul mate?

Angel_Cic
25-10-2004, 16:40
ugly, poor, but faithful soul mate :)

the other dude may have money, but no class :w221:

ok...vacation destination:

Spain or Cuba?

argo
25-10-2004, 16:54
ugly, poor, but faithful soul mate :)

the other dude may have money, but no class :w221:
and no love. :cool:



ok...vacation destination:

Spain or Cuba?
Spain, because I like guitar instead of cigars.. :D


which ear you usually use when you are talking on the phone?

right or left?

Angel_Cic
25-10-2004, 18:29
good question! i actually had to think about that one. :tong: hmm well i tend to switch ears...but i guess i mostly use left.

singing or playing an instrument?

kenny_shev
26-10-2004, 04:17
singing

Jill kelly or Sylvia saint?

rae
26-10-2004, 04:35
none...I prefer Tera Patrick...:tong:

Wide nipple or narrow nipple?
:D

rae
26-10-2004, 05:41
here are those pix of two latin beauties :tong:

begodude
26-10-2004, 06:09
i like the second one.. guess... :confused:

which one do you prefer:
the planner of an action? or the doer of an action?
means:
would you like to be the man behind the scene? or would you like to be the actor?

mk18
26-10-2004, 12:39
my favorite is nikki nova!

uhmm actor as long as i dont screw up

the 70's or the 80's?

Nova
26-10-2004, 13:23
my favorite is nikki nova!

uhmm actor as long as i dont screw up

the 70's or the 80's?

80's !!!!!

being an astronaut or a Milan star player like Sheva ??

mk18
26-10-2004, 16:07
definatly milan star player

speed or strength?

argo
27-10-2004, 09:19
...
Wide nipple or narrow nipple?
:D
here are those pix of two latin beauties :tong:
same answer.. either with bigger boobs. :D

...
speed or strength?
speed without strength would be useless because we'll be very fragile.
I prefer strength tho.. then enhance the speed. ;)


Need For Speed UNDERGROUND:

circuit, sprint, drag or drift?
;)

housin7
27-10-2004, 11:15
Drag.


Calvin and Hobbes or Garfield

rae
28-10-2004, 04:19
ugly, poor, but faithful soul mate :)

the other dude may have money, but no class :w221:

ok...vacation destination:

Spain or Cuba?
of course Cuba...and I should say not ''vacation destination'' but life destination :tong;

Garfield :D

:p3129: Question is: which one do you choose right one or left one?

Peachtot
28-10-2004, 09:54
here are those pix of two latin beauties :tong:
I choose the 2nd one.
Generally like cindy c.
Her name please!!
But those pix just not like what i expected :D:D

argo
28-10-2004, 17:02
of course Cuba...and I should say not ''vacation destination'' but life destination :tong;I thought you hate communist, Rae... :D



...
:p3129: Question is: which one do you choose right one or left one?you tell me which one has bigger boobs... or I need to measure 'em by myself. :D


Deon.. dasar penjahat kelamin!!! :D


What is gonna be between Raikkonen and Montoya in McLaren next year?

partnership :) or rivalty :wallbang: ?

rae
29-10-2004, 07:04
...Cuba...hmmm...well, Argo pal... you know that Fidel is old man ...and someday he can pass away....:D

of course rivalty...I mean total chaos...hahahaha

question before:
I meant which one do ya choose left one-->:p3129:<-- or right one...

argo
30-10-2004, 08:18
...Cuba...hmmm...well, Argo pal... you know that Fidel is old man ...and someday he can pass away....:DHe might died soon, but his political view will last longer.. :D


of course rivalty...I mean total chaos...hahahahaor 1988 season re-visited. ;)

question before:
I meant which one do ya choose left one-->:p3129:<-- or right one...
both are the same, Rae... I'lll choose the left one then...


next:
the best of the worsts or the worst of the bests?

housin7
30-10-2004, 09:27
The worst of the best.

Nothing to be proud of becoming "the best of the worst" :d55:

Actually, there is only one "the best" and one "the worst" right?

Milanista ID
30-10-2004, 21:30
Bush OR Kerry ?

mk18
31-10-2004, 03:33
none.............

argo
31-10-2004, 05:46
Bush OR Kerry ?
who cares?????!!! :dontcare: :dontkn:


who dances better?

Jamiroquai or Usher?

Angel_Cic
31-10-2004, 11:25
usher :D

r&b dancing or latino dancing?

mk18
31-10-2004, 12:28
who dances better?

Jamiroquai or Usher?

this guy :p017:

argo
31-10-2004, 12:40
...
r&b dancing or latino dancing?
the latino's ;)



forgiven or forgotten?

miss ahonen
31-10-2004, 12:49
forgiven or forgotten?
forgiven

winter or summer?

argo
31-10-2004, 12:58
...
winter or summer?
winter.. I have too much sunlight here.. :irritate:


Bayern Munich or Hertha BSC Berlin?

miss ahonen
31-10-2004, 13:04
winter.. I have too much sunlight here.. :irritate:


Bayern Munich or Hertha BSC Berlin?
Hertha BSC Berlin

pop or rock?
:djn:

argo
31-10-2004, 13:14
Hertha BSC Berlin
:rock3:


pop or rock?
rock!!! especially when it comes to the likes of Led Zeppelin, Deep Purple, Metallica or Iron Maiden.. anyway Helloween also tasted good to my ears.. ;)


Toldo :yuck: or Fontana :cpuke: ?
:D

Peachtot
01-11-2004, 00:59
Not a milan players question.

Schmeichel or buffon ?

kenny_shev
01-11-2004, 03:20
Buffon

Girls with nice bodies or girls with pretty faces?

BaggioForever
01-11-2004, 04:31
girls with pretty faces..


sporty girls or sexy girls?

Milan4eva
01-11-2004, 05:18
Sporty girls are sexy ;). Just look at them tennis chix...

mk18
01-11-2004, 14:37
sexy girls!

heidi azalea
01-11-2004, 22:49
Smell Preference:
Men/ladies In perfume/cologne or Men/ladies with sun smell ????

XZeRo3003
01-11-2004, 23:14
Smell Preference:
Men/ladies In perfume/cologne or Men/ladies with sun smell ????


Sun Smell... Unless she naturally smells like Urine... or she just played a soccer game and she smells like dirty sweat, in which case I guess I'd prefer a better smell like perfume, although THAT'S pretty gross too, sweating and then spraying some perfume over the smelly sweat so that ya don't smell after a while, that's just unhygenic; but, I was just thinking, what does beckham do after his matches? What if he doesn't have time for a quick shower, he can't go out in front of the press dirty and sweaty, he's a metrosexual, he HAS to smell good, prolly sprays a little into his pits, a little on his chest (oh, nevermind, he shaves that, probably shaves his pits too) and then sprays a little downtown, in the :lala: ....

kenny_shev
02-11-2004, 00:12
Lol..Do you really have to go into that much of analysis ? :zany: :zany: :pr115:

rae
02-11-2004, 04:19
Adrian or Hadrian?

Peachtot
02-11-2004, 08:19
Buffon

Girls with nice bodies or girls with pretty faces?

Trend to choose nice body, but not with ugly face.
OH.... that girl , oh (i dream on)...

what do you expect if ur friends call you (not ur own name) :
pal,dude,man,buddy,fella,bro or friend ?

Peachtot
02-11-2004, 08:25
I choose Adrian ~~~~
Hadrian ? i never heard....
But, the name 'Hardian' is famous in my country

BaggioForever
02-11-2004, 22:00
Sporty girls are sexy ;). Just look at them tennis chix...


williams sister r sexy?..capriati is sexy?...hmmz~ :yuck:

but sexy girls ain always sporty..there r those fair skinned in-door yoga/pilates-trained sexy chicks ya know...


windsurf or wave surf?

rae
03-11-2004, 08:48
Hadrian ? i never heard....

Hadrian was a great imperor of Rome I guess he ruled after Trayan it was the start of second century...
remember the famous Hadrian wall in Britain island.....
he was the first imperor who ceased to conquer others and started to withdraw

Wind surf...

Serena's boobs are the best I have seen in tennis court.....:D:tong:

Porcelain or glass?

miss ahonen
03-11-2004, 09:50
Glass.
Fish or meat?

mk18
03-11-2004, 13:32
meat!

copy or paste?

Henrik
03-11-2004, 15:34
curry paste :)

pay half for something you don't need? (women's way of shopping)
or
pay double for something your really want? (men's way of shopping)

mk18
03-11-2004, 19:14
pay double for what i want!

nice or fun?

Nadir
03-11-2004, 19:16
both sadadasdasdasdasd

mk18
03-11-2004, 19:55
AC or DC? ... (one of those meaningless choices!)

BaggioForever
03-11-2004, 21:05
AC!!! .....AC milan!!!~~ wahhaahaha

4-3-2-1 or 4-3-1-2 ?

kenny_shev
03-11-2004, 23:15
4-3-2-1

Star wars or startrek?

BaggioForever
04-11-2004, 02:08
ehh 4-3-2-1 caused us our loss to barca! ..bad ..

star wars!


short passes or long passes?

rae
04-11-2004, 02:11
Long...

2 - 0 or 3 - 1?

BaggioForever
04-11-2004, 04:58
yeah long ball = Pirlo... :grinser:

3-1

:grinser: or :D

rae
04-11-2004, 05:33
:grinser:

Tevez or torres?
[me -- Tevez :D ]

BaggioForever
04-11-2004, 06:19
tevez


Nata :grinser: or Shilpa :D ?

argo
05-11-2004, 10:29
...
Nata :grinser: or Shilpa :D ?
Shilpa. but I also admire Balkan gals. ;)


George W. Bush has been elected as the president of USA again,

good news or bad news?

(me: the nightmare lingers on... :faint: )

mk18
05-11-2004, 11:22
offcourse bad news

free trade or protection?

argo
05-11-2004, 11:50
free trade!

Bond's girls:

Isabella Scorupco or Sophie Marceau?

rae
05-11-2004, 16:34
NONE...but you insist I choose Sophie ....:D

Coruption or blackmail?

argo
05-11-2004, 16:40
...
Coruption or blackmail?blackmail.. easier to handle. you can easily smell a corruption, but you can never catch the man. ;)


left-footed right winger or right-footed left winger?
:D

rae
05-11-2004, 16:52
right-footed left winger
donno why...
may be that I like left winger more... [Giggsy, Rui]..:D

:de3: or :fero: ?

Peachtot
06-11-2004, 02:04
blackmail.. easier to handle. you can easily smell a corruption, but you can never catch the man. ;):D
Ha..ha.. like our country problem. So damn much complex !!


left-footed right winger or right-footed left winger?
:D
right-footed left winger cause traditionally, right footed players also have strong enough left foot. In other hand, left footed players dont have it generally.

rae
06-11-2004, 11:02
blackmail.. easier to handle. you can easily smell a corruption, but you can never catch the man. ;)

...nop....
last friday we had an enormous scandal in our national football...
National Asociation of Football Clubs (NFKA) distributed a statement, which declares football club Ekranas disqualified from football A league. Also Sunday's fixture between Ekranas and FBK Kaunas anounced to be 0-3 technical win for Kaunas.
According to the statement, Ekranas is guilty for illegal bribery. Ekranas received a fax with that statement from bank "Ukio bankas", which is mecenate of FBK Kaunas. NFKA meeting was held today there, with representatives from five clubs (Kaunas, Zalgiris, Atlantas, Silute, Vilnius) put their signatures on the statement. Other clubs (Ekranas, Vetra, Suduva) didn't took part in NFKA meeting. TV news showed report with Zalgiris' president J.Loputis, who didn't knew anything about that statement or declared result 0-3, though his signature was on the paper.

Following that NFKA statement, club Ekranas held a news conference. Club stated, that Ekranas' players received threatenings by phone a week ago, also offers for taking money. On 29th of October club decided to hire security for players till end of championship. Also club informed Football Federation, NFKA and it's members about that.
NFKA was elected last year for one-year-long serving. And yesterday (Oct 4) it's power of attourney was finished. So Ekranas declares today's NFKA statement as worthless. Ekranas coach V.Liubsys invited all Lithuanian football fans to arrive to stadium on Sunday and anounced entrance for match to be free of charge, also hoped Kaunas coach and players will not surrender and will came to play that match.

Yet another try to raise pressure on Ekranas team in deciding moment. Last year Ekranas' director V.Steinas was put under arrest, accusing him for financial machination. Few days later he was liberated with no law violation found. Those dirty Kaunas' methods again... This time in shocking dimension.

:depress:... what an image they made to our state... OMG... everythings is in vain... :stress:
:moan:

mk18
06-11-2004, 11:11
whats ur preference for milan in games:
a great performance or 3 points?!?! (peatchot do not answer this, its for others)

housin7
06-11-2004, 11:18
3 Points.

But I love watching a great game :grinser:


Next:

Early Bird or An Owl :D

BaggioForever
06-11-2004, 21:36
whats ur preference for milan in games:
a great performance or 3 points?!?! (peatchot do not answer this, its for others)


3pts no doubt....even if they defend like they did against Barca but they hold the lead n win it..im still happy..


Early bird
Owl has terrible eye bags...


MSN or ICQ?

Nova
06-11-2004, 21:54
Msn

Being a starter and a star player at Inter or a humble 3d choice sub at Milan ??

mk18
07-11-2004, 17:31
humble 3rd choice at milan! never would i play for inter!

Peachtot
08-11-2004, 09:02
whats ur preference for milan in games:
a great performance or 3 points?!?! (peatchot do not answer this, its for others)
Ha..ha.. I like people like you, mk18 !!
Our debate not as simple as ur question above.(also read thread "who's better dinho, kaka or totti)
Anyway, you sell then I'll buy.
Means, you'll get the feedback.

I'm a football Lover.
My mindset ain't like club owners.
I love football cause the performance itself.
I need satisfaction. Fabulous performance will impact to the result. MEans, more n more chance to grab 3 pts or win a match then get some throphies.
Over than 80 % matches prove it.
So I dont doubt it so much.
Honestly, so hard to answer ur question. Cause great performance has strong relation with 3 pts.
Great performance is the process and 3 pts is the result.

Simply I choose great performance.
Cause I get satisfaction absolutely, then 3 pts will be mine following with some trophies. :hihihi: :ilol:

rae
08-11-2004, 11:09
No query so I give it :D

Cassano or Gilardinio?

argo
08-11-2004, 12:56
Gilardino!


Paul Ince or Paul Gascoigne?

Henrik
08-11-2004, 13:24
Gazza rules!

Lobardo or Valderama aka No hair or crap hair?

PS. Rae what's up with the avatar and what is NFKA?

argo
08-11-2004, 13:33
Valderama a.k.a. crap hair :D


DJ Spiller feat. Sophie Ellis Bextor
or
DJ Novus feat. Verena?

rae
09-11-2004, 05:41
PS. Rae what's up with the avatar and what is NFKA?
last friday we had an enormous scandal in our national football...
National Asociation of Football Clubs (NFKA) distributed a statement, which declares football club Ekranas disqualified from football A league. Also Sunday's fixture between Ekranas and FBK Kaunas anounced to be 0-3 technical win for Kaunas.
According to the statement, Ekranas is guilty for illegal bribery. Ekranas received a fax with that statement from bank "Ukio bankas", which is mecenate of FBK Kaunas. NFKA meeting was held today there, with representatives from five clubs (Kaunas, Zalgiris, Atlantas, Silute, Vilnius) put their signatures on the statement. Other clubs (Ekranas, Vetra, Suduva) didn't took part in NFKA meeting. TV news showed report with Zalgiris' president J.Loputis, who didn't knew anything about that statement or declared result 0-3, though his signature was on the paper.

Following that NFKA statement, club Ekranas held a news conference. Club stated, that Ekranas' players received threatenings by phone a week ago, also offers for taking money. On 29th of October club decided to hire security for players till end of championship. Also club informed Football Federation, NFKA and it's members about that.
NFKA was elected last year for one-year-long serving. And yesterday (Oct 4) it's power of attourney was finished. So Ekranas declares today's NFKA statement as worthless. Ekranas coach V.Liubsys invited all Lithuanian football fans to arrive to stadium on Sunday and anounced entrance for match to be free of charge, also hoped Kaunas coach and players will not surrender and will came to play that match.

Yet another try to raise pressure on Ekranas team in deciding moment. Last year Ekranas' director V.Steinas was put under arrest, accusing him for financial machination. Few days later he was liberated with no law violation found. Those dirty Kaunas' methods again... This time in shocking dimension.
;)
N - national F - football K - Clubs A - association...
:nunu: F U C K 'em

I hate DJs... :yuck:

Please another question...

mk18
10-11-2004, 09:29
i hate DJ's too... so ill give out a ne question...
favorite nickname:

el duce or der fuhrer?!?!

Ha..ha.. I like people like you, mk18 !!
Our debate not as simple as ur question above.(also read thread "who's better dinho, kaka or totti)
Anyway, you sell then I'll buy.
Means, you'll get the feedback.

I'm a football Lover.
My mindset ain't like club owners.
I love football cause the performance itself.
I need satisfaction. Fabulous performance will impact to the result. MEans, more n more chance to grab 3 pts or win a match then get some throphies.
Over than 80 % matches prove it.
So I dont doubt it so much.
Honestly, so hard to answer ur question. Cause great performance has strong relation with 3 pts.
Great performance is the process and 3 pts is the result.

Simply I choose great performance.
Cause I get satisfaction absolutely, then 3 pts will be mine following with some trophies. :hihihi: :ilol:

face it man, look at the votes... i win! :respect:

argo
10-11-2004, 12:55
sorry Mohammed, I don't know those nicks... ;)


;)...
Please another question...
ok, this one for you, Rae...
anglophilo or latinophilo? :D

mk18
10-11-2004, 19:56
sorry Mohammed, I don't know those nicks... ;)



el duce is mussolini's nickname... der fuhrer is hitlers... but i dont want u too look at it that way, i want u to chose which is ur preferable nickname... duce (pronounced DUT-CHE, right my italian amigos?!)

rae
11-11-2004, 05:07
well, basically I think that articel ''el'' is spanish version and ''il'' is itanian...;)
and if you want to write correctly nick of Hitler you should do it like that -- ''Der Fuehrer'' ;)

I choose german one...

Argo...you gave such a difficult question... hmmm, let's c...
...despite of my great reverence to MUFC and England NT and all English fellas here I choose... latinos....:D
dont ask me why cuz now I am a bit limited of what I'm saying... ;) :D

Dark or light brown?

Peachtot
11-11-2004, 06:41
face it man, look at the votes... i win! :respect:

Win ??
He..he..
That's not the point.
The crucial part is :

I give more attention to the performance, the process itself.

and

You concern much more to the result, winning a match/grab 3 pts.

Do you agree with this conclusion or our debate resume, fella ?

argo
11-11-2004, 11:17
el duce is mussolini's nickname... der fuhrer is hitlers... but i dont want u too look at it that way, i want u to chose which is ur preferable nickname... duce (pronounced DUT-CHE, right my italian amigos?!)yeah whatever.. the greatest leader ever was Alexander The Great. (not to mention the phrophet ;) ).
none of Mussolini, Hitler, Julius Caesar, Napoleon Bonaparte or others compared to him.




...
Dark or light brown?
light brown... or kakhi.


next:

drink and drive
or
smoke and fly?
:D

mk18
11-11-2004, 13:20
yeah whatever.. the greatest leader ever was Alexander The Great. (not to mention the phrophet ;) ).
none of Mussolini, Hitler, Julius Caesar, Napoleon Bonaparte or others compared to him.





light brown... or kakhi.


next:

drink and drive
or
smoke and fly?
:D

well i agree but i remember once there was a vote on who the greatest tactician ever was... i dont know the order but i recall khalid bin al waleed and hannibal were in the top 3

mk18
11-11-2004, 13:22
oh... ehmmm.... well i dont smoke nor do i drink but i think ill go with smoke and fly because its far less dangerous!! :clap:

argo
12-11-2004, 05:19
what's next?!

:hihihi: or :haha: ?

:rotfl:

rae
12-11-2004, 05:27
well i agree but i remember once there was a vote on who the greatest tactician ever was... i dont know the order but i recall khalid bin al waleed and hannibal were in the top 3
who is khalid bin al waleed... local hero or smth? :dontkn:

:haha:

:gun: or :nunu:?

argo
12-11-2004, 05:39
who is khalid bin al waleed... local hero or smth? :dontkn:Khalid bin Al-Waleed, a.k.a. The Sword of Allah was one of the greatest generals in history, and one of the greatest heroes of Islam. Besides him, Genghis Khan was the only other general to remain undefeated in his entire military life. A measure of Khalid’s genius is that he was the only person to inflict a (temporary) defeat on the Prophet Muhammad, (may Allah bless him and grant him peace).

"I die even as a camel dies. I die in bed, in shame. May the eyes of cowards never find rest in sleep!" - Last Words of Khalid bin Al-Waleed, Sword of Allah.



:gun: or :nunu:?
:gun: ! two guns in hands looked pretty KOOL!!! :cool: comparing to hmm.. baseball stick? :D




architecturte:
art-deco or art nouveau?

rae
12-11-2004, 05:54
Khalid bin Al-Waleed, a.k.a. The Sword of Allah was one of the greatest generals in history, and one of the greatest heroes of Islam. Besides him, Genghis Khan was the only other general to remain undefeated in his entire military life. A measure of Khalid’s genius is that he was the only person to inflict a (temporary) defeat on the Prophet Muhammad, (may Allah bless him and grant him peace).

"I die even as a camel dies. I die in bed, in shame. May the eyes of cowards never find rest in sleep!" - Last Words of Khalid bin Al-Waleed, Sword of Allah.

And when he lived? Well your heroes is barely known here in Europe...
Argo... one question who was the general of arab army when they lost a crucial Poitier battle in France [IMO 732 AD]?

argo
19-11-2004, 13:23
And when he lived? Well your heroes is barely known here in Europe...
Argo... one question who was the general of arab army when they lost a crucial Poitier battle in France [IMO 732 AD]?
at The Battle of Poitiers (Oct 732 A.D.), Muslim forces were under the command of Abderrahman, the Governor of Spain that time. They crossed the Pyrenees and then defeated by Charles Martel and the Franks.



next:

:p231: or :finger: ?

mk18
20-11-2004, 20:13
And when he lived? Well your heroes is barely known here in Europe...
Argo... one question who was the general of arab army when they lost a crucial Poitier battle in France [IMO 732 AD]?

hes voted in the top 3 of all time... i think hes no.2 ... hes probably known to people who are interested in this kinda stuff...just cuz u dont know him doesnt mean hes unknown

Angel_Cic
21-11-2004, 10:49
the second one argo :tong:

sheva with short hair? or sheva with longer hair?

miss ahonen
21-11-2004, 11:14
the second one argo :tong:

sheva with short hair? or sheva with longer hair?
Definetly Sheva with longer hair. He is sooooooooooo cute!

Wladimir or Vitali Klitschko?

Stezagud
21-11-2004, 16:48
Vitali, he's got heart :respect:

christmas in winter or christmas in summer (as in Australia) ?

mk18
21-11-2004, 17:48
maybe im not the best to answer that but probably in winter

comedy central or saturday night live or def comedy jam?

rae
22-11-2004, 08:07
hes voted in the top 3 of all time... i think hes no.2 ... hes probably known to people who are interested in this kinda stuff...just cuz u dont know him doesnt mean hes unknown
:stupid: well, I am just confussed for my ignorance cuz if he is famous I shoulda know him... [I am interested in history... very interested...] :stupid:

Xmas in winter....
but if I am gouing to live in latin america so it is more possible to have Xmas in summer or at least in heat... not in cold...

saturday night live...

saturday night li''f''e huh .... :grinser: I had one last Sat. and I still feel consequences of it... :hangover: .... have you ever slept in room where are only 8 or less dergrees of Celcius.... hhuuuugh very cold.... so that's why I have cold to day and sore thoat... and running nose.... :depress: :irritate:

:de3: or :firedev:?

argo
22-11-2004, 10:50
...
:de3: or :firedev:?
:firedev:

cars:
Toyota ALPHARD or Honda ELYSION?

rae
22-11-2004, 11:47
bahhh :yuck:... none... awfully diguisting cars....

Red and black or red and white?

mk18
22-11-2004, 18:22
red and black offcourse

milan playing with black shorts or with white shorts?
&
young italian fullbacks: emelianno moretti, massimo oddo or christian (i think) zaccahrdo?

BaggioForever
22-11-2004, 23:13
milan playing with no shorts :ilol: (for girls) but its milan playing with black for me :grinser:

gimme P.Cannaravo :D


China or Taiwan?

rae
23-11-2004, 05:01
Taiwan...cuz I know how is to be a citizen of small state which... beside huge and aggresive neighbour......

Possibility to sign Gila:
more than 50% or less?

argo
24-11-2004, 13:52
110%!!! :D

next:

Victoria Beckham or Sophie Ellis Bextor?

Peachtot
25-11-2004, 07:48
110%!!! :D

WoW... great percentage.
Over confidence?



Victoria Beckham or Sophie Ellis Bextor?
Beckham babe. I like tiny chick. Girl with tendency bullimia or anoreksia life trend.

MIlan Defensive midfielder :
Frank Rijkaard or Marcel Desailly ?

Nova
25-11-2004, 07:56
WoW... great percentage.
Over confidence?



Beckham babe. I like tiny chick. Girl with tendency bullimia or anoreksia life trend.

MIlan Defensive midfielder :
Frank Rijkaard or Marcel Desailly ?

Frank Rijkaard.

Having the ability to fly or having the ability to be invisible ?

Peachtot
25-11-2004, 08:12
Invisible.
Dont have any bad assumption of my choice, guys !!
He..he..

next :
Denzel Washington or Samuel L. Jackson ?

Goirre
25-11-2004, 12:12
Denzel, excellent actor :cool: ....Jackson is also great, but I prefer Denzel

for anyone who watched Shrek 2, who was the funniest:

Donkey or Puss in Boots

:D

rae
25-11-2004, 18:14
haven seen that yet... :D so I am not cometetive to answer it... but I guess Natita can do instead of me :tong:

mk18
26-11-2004, 07:47
puss in boots

economics or business

argo
26-11-2004, 12:59
business...


next: corner kicks...

in-swinging or out-swinging?

rae
26-11-2004, 13:55
Out ;)

Gialloblu or Giallorosso?

mk18
26-11-2004, 16:07
gialloblu (parma right?!)

hotmail or yahoo?

Angel_Cic
26-11-2004, 16:12
hotmail

computer crashing or car breaking down?

rae
26-11-2004, 17:48
Car .... cuz I do not have it..........:D

Mike or Michael?

mk18
26-11-2004, 19:25
michael

this is a good one:
nesta or ujfalufski :haha:

argo
27-11-2004, 12:37
...
computer crashing or car breaking down?anything but breaking up with a girl.. It hurts...



...
this is a good one:
nesta or ujfalufski :haha:
our #13!!!



next:
British Columbia (BC) or District of Columbia (DC) ? :D

rae
27-11-2004, 13:06
Columbia in South America...:mex:

Ron Artest or Ben Wallace? :D

argo
27-11-2004, 13:13
Artest!!! :swars: :r14: :rocky:
:p231:


which one is worse on taking "free-throws"

Denis Rodman or Shaquille O'Neal?

rae
27-11-2004, 16:07
O'Neal cuz he wants to score.... Rodman did not want to... he didnot need to do that :D

My Band or Just Lose It?

argo
27-11-2004, 17:38
just lose it! I like Eric Estrada anyway... :D


Player of The Year...

FIFA's or WORLD SOCCER's ?

mk18
27-11-2004, 18:41
fifa

queen or the doors

Angel_Cic
27-11-2004, 21:57
Columbia in South America...:mex:

Ron Artest or Ben Wallace? :D

ben wallace...but if i had to pick one wallace...it would be rasheed wallace :D woot woot! (i like the veteran players ;))

as for artest :groan: shame on him!!!!

rae
28-11-2004, 08:41
Queen of course:rock3:

Boca or River?

argo
28-11-2004, 11:56
Boca Junior!

despite its playing, which competitions has the best view or display on TV screen?

Premier League, Serie A, or La Liga?

la_dynamite86
28-11-2004, 13:28
Seria A of course! ;)

Beckham's crosses or Roberto Carlos' freekicks?

argo
28-11-2004, 13:41
Beck's crosses. very accurate.. while most of Roberto Carlos' freekick only have power and speed, not much direction. ;)


Thomas Brolin or Martin Dahlin?

mk18
28-11-2004, 17:33
brohlin

zimbabwe or zaire?? :haha:

thats a tough one

argo
28-11-2004, 18:50
...

zimbabwe or zaire?? :haha:

thats a tough one
indeed... I'll go for Zaire tho...

next: mods...

Goi or Gio? :grinser:

rae
29-11-2004, 04:22
Gio....:D

Giovanni or Rivaldo?

Peachtot
29-11-2004, 05:01
Gio....:D

Giovanni or Rivaldo?

Il Mago Rivaldo.

Milan Strikers :
King George (Weah) or Il Tsar Sheva ?
(I like mister centrimetri more)

mk18
29-11-2004, 14:19
havent seen enough weah to chose him ... so its gonna be sheva

gren nordahl or liedholm

rae
30-11-2004, 04:36
Actuallty I do not know them well......... but I choose..... Liedholm.......

Imola or Monza?

argo
30-11-2004, 20:39
Imola.. tho I couldn't forget the day Senna crashed there.. :depress:


next: Batman...

Michael Keaton or George Clooney?

rae
01-12-2004, 08:23
IMO none...cuz I can not imagine em in black suit flying over skyscrapers ....hahahaha

Puerto Rico Or Costa Rica?

Debs
01-12-2004, 08:34
Tough choice b/c I know some people who went to Costa Rica and they said it's actually quite nice.....hmmmm....I guess Costa Rica!



Soundgarden or Audio Slave?

rae
01-12-2004, 08:43
Well, it is also difficult to choose...:D
but one song -- Black Hole Sun gives a lead to Soungarden :tong:

Honduras or Nicaragua? :mex:

Shevchenko7
01-12-2004, 09:31
Honduras ( Birthplace of Low G)

Music or Movies

rae
01-12-2004, 09:40
Only music.....:tong:

Jorge Luis Borges or Gabriel Garcia Marquez?

For me Borges :tong:

argo
01-12-2004, 22:14
who are they, Rae? I don't know 'em.. :D


next: coffee...

Excelso or Espresso?

heidi azalea
01-12-2004, 23:17
who are they, Rae? I don't know 'em.. :D


next: coffee...

Excelso or Espresso?

Espresso....:cool:
Best vision & best oppurtunist....
Samuel Eto'o or Wayne Rooney ??????

rae
02-12-2004, 03:48
who are they, Rae? I don't know 'em.. :D

:googly: hemmmmmmmm.......
They are famous latin america's novel writers.... Borges is argentinian and Marquez is columbian....
They are stunning writers... I offer you to try em....:mex:

Roon :de3:

Carlos Alberto or Jose Maria?

Peachtot
02-12-2004, 06:22
Jose Maria, when using milan jersey.
porn star :
Jenin or Jenteal ?

argo
02-12-2004, 20:43
...
porn star :
Jenin or Jenteal ?
Jenin!!! :D



National Geographic Magazine or Discovery Channel?

kenny_shev
02-12-2004, 20:47
National Geographic

Boeing or Airbus ?

argo
02-12-2004, 21:25
Airbus


Jon Secada, Marc Anthony, or Ricky Martin?

rae
03-12-2004, 04:45
Airbus


Jon Secada, Marc Anthony, or Ricky Martin?
Jennie Lopez....:tong:
Basically none.... :mute:

Bolivar or Boca? :D

argo
03-12-2004, 10:58
Boca...


next:
The greatest epic of India...

Ramayana or Mahabharata?

ACMILAN1983
03-12-2004, 22:56
both are very deep, but I'll say Ramayana (I know the story better :D )

next:
greater philosopher...

Jean-Paul Satre or Albert Schweitzer?

Goirre
04-12-2004, 12:53
Boca...
how dare you :fero:


:D

Angel_Cic
04-12-2004, 16:13
Bolivar or Boca? :D

oh definetly Bolivar :D



pssst carlos...do i get brownie points? :gonova:

argo
04-12-2004, 20:21
how dare you :fero:


:D :nana: :u56:
:guw:

good luck, Carlos..



...
next:
greater philosopher...

Jean-Paul Satre or Albert Schweitzer?I don't know, Dev...



cars..

Ferrari TESTAROSSA or Lamborghini DIABLO?

ACMILAN1983
04-12-2004, 21:07
I don't know, Dev...



cars..

Ferrari TESTAROSSA or Lamborghini DIABLO?

haha, what kind of answer is that :D

Diablo

sexuality...

gay or straight?

Goirre
05-12-2004, 01:13
oh definetly Bolivar :D

pssst carlos...do i get brownie points? :gonova:
very good Mia, easy to tell you know a lot about football, not like a certain argo dude :lazy: :D

do you get brownie points?? yes, sure........whatever that is :D

Peachtot
05-12-2004, 07:50
In 94, Milan had 2 world class right back.
Which one do you like,
Tassoti or Panucci

argo
05-12-2004, 12:26
in 94, Panucci was better.. tho eventually he left us to follow Capello... :wallbang:


next...

Gloria Estefan or Selena?

mk18
05-12-2004, 15:04
ehmmm... dunno... i rarely hear any of their songs... but probably selena just because she died the way she did.

ur favorite chocolate: flake, kit kat, mars... {other, name it}

argo
05-12-2004, 20:18
alpenliebe...

next:

Kenny Dalglish or Kevin Keegan?

rae
06-12-2004, 06:01
Dalglish .......

Ruud Gullit or Frank Rijkaard?

heidi azalea
08-12-2004, 04:08
Dalglish .......

Ruud Gullit or Frank Rijkaard?


As a player... I prefer Gullit...
As a manager... I prefer Rijkaard....
Still stick with the same question,
Eto'o or Wayne Rooney ??????

rae
08-12-2004, 06:32
And again the same response -- Roon :de3:

Glazer or Abro'?

mk18
08-12-2004, 08:57
offcourse etoo i believe at present he along with sheva and adriano are the worlds best strikers

ariel
08-12-2004, 09:19
Oxford or Cambridge?

Debs
08-12-2004, 09:23
Cambridge...




Harvard or Yale??

Peachtot
09-12-2004, 02:07
Of course Harvard.
sweet & bad memories lefted for my avatar's TOm Morello

Next season transfer policy :
buy Dinho or buy gilardino + torres ?

mk18
09-12-2004, 07:33
ronaldinho... simply because we dont need both gila or torres... gila alone is a better option, dinho i would ike to stay with barca.

on behalf of gio: the godfather
watch the movie or read the book?