PDA

View Full Version : MM avatars


Pages : [1] 2

Reza
21-06-2003, 14:43
I know some are helping others with avatars, just want to know if anybody is interested in making avatars that will be included as selections for everybody, similar to the ones that MM already has (ie player pics etc.)

If interested reply here or PM me:)

jani
21-06-2003, 20:57
I'd do that, but I so far MM Admin/Mods haven't said anything yet.

I'd freely do those simple avatars as long as a pic is provided.

jani
22-06-2003, 03:26
Oh, I didn't realise you were a Moderator.

Heheh..

Would I get a title?

"The Avatar Maker"?

:D:D:D

Kidding.. :cool:

lonewolf
22-06-2003, 06:56
What about replacing the current still avatars with animated ones of the players?

jani
22-06-2003, 09:33
PM me rezag

jani
25-06-2003, 07:29
One example of things I will be doing..

Basically, I used the previous style, making it red.. But updated the pictures with 2002/03 player pictures..

Reza
25-06-2003, 08:31
Looks great IMO:cool:

Inferno
25-06-2003, 12:47
looks great!! very nice Jani very nice....

jani
25-06-2003, 21:01
Thanks..

So rezag, would it be all right with you if I used that kind of theme (making it red and adding the players name) on all the avatars I would be making?

jani
25-06-2003, 21:22
Rui Costa

Next : Inzaghi (Fixed)

jani
25-06-2003, 21:30
Here is the fixed version

eureka
25-06-2003, 21:50
This is the Milan alvatar of the Champions League.Not as clear as my Inter alvatar but still nice.

jani
26-06-2003, 02:03
Last preview, Rivaldo..

So rezag, please PM me..

shilpa
27-06-2003, 08:21
Originally posted by Shevchenko-[7]
Rui Costa

Next : Inzaghi (Fixed)

Hey if possible can u convert the avatars to jpg and post them again because the bmp files dont open for me :depress:

pjc
27-06-2003, 09:49
avatars should be jpg or gif.... to help decrease server load ;)

jani
27-06-2003, 10:25
I didn't notice I did it in BMP, I'll get on it right away.. :D

jani
02-07-2003, 05:54
Im halfway done with these but they will be very bad, bad quality..

I hope to get some tips from the experts on how to convert BMP's to JPEG's w/o losing a great amount of quality

Maldini3
02-07-2003, 06:00
Did u try using Photoshop converting them?:confused: If still not ok , then ask Rezag.

Inferno
02-07-2003, 06:05
Firehand Ember is an excellent 'pictures program'. very easy, support all type of files, and "convert BMP's to JPEG's w/o losing a great amount of quality".

adnan
02-07-2003, 06:15
I'll try some, I don't have time at the momment but I've created one very fast, tell me what you think of it

Reza
02-07-2003, 09:51
Originally posted by Shevchenko-[7]


I hope to get some tips from the experts on how to convert BMP's to JPEG's w/o losing a great amount of quality

You might have mentioned it before but what are you using to make these BMP....as far as converting there are a number of programs...firehand, photoshop...there are some free converters like Pic2Pic (http://www.wavelsoftware.com/pic2pic.htm) and others exist for sure...if you need help tell me

jani
02-07-2003, 10:16
Could you show me an example of how you define 'not much quality would be lost' by changing the avatar I posted above as .bmp to .jpg?

Maldini3
02-07-2003, 10:43
Here with .gif

Maldini3
02-07-2003, 10:44
Here is .jpg

jani
04-07-2003, 06:00
I have to start all over again..

Damn.. :depress:

Maldini3
17-07-2003, 04:22
Why Jani why ?:confused:

jani
17-07-2003, 05:26
Im really busy nowadays becos of xms..

I sent u a PM rezag, but I still hafta restart all of em cos JPG quality was really bad..

Reza
17-07-2003, 07:58
As much as your time allows is ok :)

jani
18-07-2003, 02:40
Thanks

:cool:

Billy_Montreal
25-08-2003, 16:33
I noticed that there was never an avatar with Billy Costacurta...which is mindboggling...no picture for one of the Senators???
To whomever is in charge: Please take note of this unjustifiable mistake.

Thanks!

jani
26-08-2003, 02:55
I'll get on it

:)

Or why dont you just request it in my thread?

Stezagud
30-09-2003, 05:20
not sure if this will work but hopefully its here ?

jani
30-09-2003, 10:41
what program did you use? Jascs?

Stezagud
30-09-2003, 10:51
just Flash ;) i found out i just had to save them as animated GIFs

That 20,000 limit is pretty annoying though, i had big plans but they got demolished by the size limits :rolleyes:

Reza
30-09-2003, 11:37
You used flash? yeah those files can get big.

I know there is a big thread where Jani is helping out with avatars....I am starting to add player pics, logos and such to the site's avatar list (including some that maybe in Jani's thread already) but if you have or made any that you think should be added post here too keeping in mind the 88x88 pixel and 20k limit.

Stezagud
01-10-2003, 08:43
if you have or made any that you think should be added post here too keeping in mind the 88x88 pixel and 20k limit.

Im far too lazy to make more ;)

Someone had asked if they could use mine so i just posted it in here for them download, it doesnt quite work right though :depress:

jani
31-01-2004, 11:16
hey, I've done some 10+ avatars, would the admin's want it for uploading to the site?

here's a preview

Goirre
31-01-2004, 11:28
Looking great! Good job Jani :cool:

jani
31-01-2004, 13:50
Thanks.. I'll be sending around 10 avatars to the Admin for them to upload and I'll do another 10 or so in the next few days.. Currently I've done :

Pippo
Pirlo
Ambro
Seedorf
Cafu
Sheva
Maldini
Gattuso
Pancaro
Kaká
Tomasson
Pozzi :eek: :cool:

Those I didnt mention like Kaladze, Simic, Serginho, Dida and so on, will be completed in the near future :)

Reza
01-02-2004, 02:36
Would be great and much appreciated, thanx

jani
02-02-2004, 10:58
I've sent the avatars to you, Reza.. Have u got them yet?

Reza
02-02-2004, 14:13
Yes thanx, will be uploaded very soon

Billy_Montreal
02-02-2004, 14:17
I never understood why there was never one for BILLY Costacurta:groan:

Seriously..Pancaro and NOT BILLY???

WTF!!! GRRR :mad:

jani
02-02-2004, 22:53
I couldnt find any decent pics of him with this season's kit.. maybe u could lend a hand and i'll include it in the next package or maybe even i'd release it only for you.. :cool:

Reza
02-02-2004, 22:54
Avatars added, a big thanx to
Shevchenko-[7] :star: for making them

jani
02-02-2004, 23:04
I noticed that the Milan logo there sucked.. So..

Reza
02-02-2004, 23:14
Originally posted by Shevchenko-[7]
I noticed that the Milan logo there sucked.. So..

Replaced, thanx

adnan
03-02-2004, 10:05
Great job Jani :cool:

jani
04-02-2004, 04:40
Thanks :)

shilpa
08-02-2004, 14:36
Great job on the avatars, really fab.. Thanks a lot!!

rae
09-02-2004, 09:15
yeah I do really appreciate ur creature which is rite dere <--------

rae
01-03-2004, 09:26
I got one query for mods and admins - where is the new type of Rui Costa avatar???
Even Pozzi has but Rui Costa has not:confused:
What's the matter???

jani
01-03-2004, 10:20
I didnt do one?

I thought I did! :confused:

Nvm, I'll make one soon enough

Billy_Montreal
01-03-2004, 17:23
STILL NO COSTACURTA AVATAR???

:dontkn:

Could you at least re-size a pic for me to put in my avatar??

Inferno
01-03-2004, 19:07
Capitano

Billy_Montreal
12-03-2004, 11:59
Thanks Inferno

Could someone re-size this into avatar size.. I love this pic....I call it "kids at a candy store" ;)

Billy_Montreal
12-03-2004, 12:22
Inferno or "avatar maker"..excuse me "official avatar maker" Sheva ;)

Could one of you write "Billy" across my avatar as posted in Inferno's post a few back.
(in the same typeset as the other players)

COOL :cool:

and thanks :cheers:

Reza
12-03-2004, 12:28
Here is that pic resized


EDIT:The quality came out unusually poor :confused: if its not good enough I will try again

Milanista ID
12-03-2004, 13:38
Weah please...:cool:

rae
12-03-2004, 13:41
and Rui:cool:

Inferno
16-03-2004, 12:39
No prob Montreal
Weah please...:cool:
agree :diablo:

Milanista ID
18-03-2004, 11:50
Damn !!! that's great !!! :firedev:

Do you have another weah pics/avatars Inferno ? ;) :cool:

Inferno
19-03-2004, 05:00
I have anything you want, just say what....

you can also use this if you liked it.... I'll remove it from my avatar. ;)


Nothing beats Il Re Leone, The Fast and The Furious, George Weah! :firedev::star::star::star::star::star:

jani
19-03-2004, 11:16
hey.. would u peeps like it better if the avatars came better wihout the text?

I also think I'll reopen my avatar thread :)

but I wont do animations anymore..

lack of programs :D

Milanista ID
19-03-2004, 12:26
Originally posted by Inferno
I have anything you want, just say what....
Any list ? :tong: just post some Weah's pics or avatars, and i'll choose it later ;) BTW Thanks alot Inferno :)
Originally posted by Inferno
Nothing beats Il Re Leone, The Fast and The Furious, George Weah! :firedev::star::star::star::star::star:
Indeed... :cool: , no one can beats Mr 100 metres !!! :firedev: :proud:

jani
19-03-2004, 13:00
here is Inferno's

personalized

:cool:

Reza
30-03-2004, 23:11
Added another set of avatars made by Jani (Shevchenko-[7])
thanx again Jani :)

Goirre
30-03-2004, 23:32
thanx and great job Jani, keep it up :cool:

Reza
06-04-2004, 22:09
Another 13 avatars uploaded, all made by Shevchenko-[7], thanx again Jani:star: :star:

Milanista ID
27-04-2004, 03:54
1. Any one can help me to resize this Milan's logo below ? (it's 34 X 55, resize it to max dimension 88 X 88, without make it blur :D )

Thanks :cool:

Milanista ID
27-04-2004, 03:57
2. This Weah pic is too big :( (around 22K), so resize it please... :D

Thanks :cool:

Inferno
27-04-2004, 05:39
Haaaa **** :wallbang: I forgot about this thread.... sorry :D


OK... weah resize :cool:

Inferno
27-04-2004, 05:44
about the logo I will try to help you with it later since I'm in a hurry for a AL-Ha-ESH( BAR-B-Q ) :D

so here is another couple(for now) of Weah's avatars.

Inferno
27-04-2004, 05:46
..

Milanista ID
27-04-2004, 06:16
Originally posted by Inferno
Haaaa **** :wallbang: I forgot about this thread.... sorry :D


OK... weah resize :cool:
Oh thank you Kiko ! :cheers: :cool:

Gogeta
27-04-2004, 06:30
Can anyone think of any ideas of how to improve my avatar?

rae
04-05-2004, 05:42
You should change Sheva's head into Rui's:D :cool:

Gogeta
04-05-2004, 06:21
Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr NO:D

jani
05-05-2004, 05:57
new one :cool:

hope u can add them to the list rezag

Maldini3
05-05-2004, 08:08
Kiko I wanna have the original pic of your last avatar , the rossonera one :D plsss !! and any similar ones are welcome :D

Inferno
05-05-2004, 08:40
as your wish beauty ;)

Reza
05-05-2004, 10:59
Originally posted by Shevchenko-[7]
new one :cool:

hope u can add them to the list rezag


Thanx Jani :cool:

Maldini3
06-05-2004, 11:45
Originally posted by Inferno
as your wish beauty ;)

Yay! That's it! ;) :D

jani
07-05-2004, 22:44
was bored :cool:

Goirre
08-05-2004, 03:06
Originally posted by Shevchenko-[7]
was bored :cool:
haha, great one Jani :cool:

jani
08-05-2004, 03:37
I hope you like this

And this is STRICTLY for Goirre only :cool:

Maldini3
08-05-2004, 04:37
Originally posted by Shevchenko-[7]
I hope you like this

And this is STRICTLY for Goirre only :cool:

This is not fair :sleepy: I still remember you promised to make one for me :nasty: still waiting :o

And why on earth only Goirre can use that avatar???? I will use it, right now !!! :lala:

Goirre
08-05-2004, 05:54
Originally posted by Maldini3
And why on earth only Goirre can use that avatar???? I will use it, right now !!! :lala:
:D :D :D

thanx Jani, i saved it already, though in the meantime (at least until the end of the season) I will keep my current one....lets just say it brings me luck :D

rae
08-05-2004, 06:10
Originally posted by Shevchenko-[7]
And this is STRICTLY for Goirre only :cool:
ya should have written Carlos on header and Goirre on footer then no one would have taken it;)

jani
08-05-2004, 06:37
Originally posted by Maldini3
This is not fair :sleepy: I still remember you promised to make one for me :nasty: still waiting :o

And why on earth only Goirre can use that avatar???? I will use it, right now !!! :lala:

Hahahaha

I totally forgot!

Actually I did one already

But I didnt like it :tong:

I'll make one a lil bit later today :cool:

By the time you reply to this it would most probably be ready :D

jani
09-05-2004, 00:32
hows this?

Maldini3
11-05-2004, 07:31
Originally posted by Shevchenko-[7]
hows this?

It would be more than perfect if you add "STRICTLY" for Maldini3 :cool: :D

Thanks a lot Jani :)

rae
12-05-2004, 07:24
Jani, would you mind making me avatar fromthis pic (http://www.milanmania.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=223555):tong:
I would be very very pleased:D

Gogeta
12-05-2004, 09:11
Thats quite a hard pic to transform IMO

Sandra
12-05-2004, 11:45
Oh yayyy! are we back on track in the avatar makin??? THank you Jani!!!

can you make one for me please please pretty please? :angel:
I can resize the pics and all but i can't put many at a time :(

Reza
12-05-2004, 11:48
Jani has the template for the ones that have the name on the bottom but if you need just 'animated' ones you can send the pics to me and I'll resize and do the animation

Sandra
12-05-2004, 11:50
and then maybe this one:

Sandra
12-05-2004, 11:51
Then....ahem, this one :cool:

I forgot to attach the pic, please see in next-next message :D

Sandra
12-05-2004, 11:54
And end it with like a 13, red on black or white on black, if you can :) Or i also have this if u wanna use it, it's easier,but without the Official site on the top.

I would be very very thankful :)

Sandra
12-05-2004, 11:56
Here it is, the one iforgot to attach.

Thanx again :D

Sandra
12-05-2004, 11:57
Originally posted by rezag
Jani has the template for the ones that have the name on the bottom but if you need just 'animated' ones you can send the pics to me and I'll resize and do the animation
oh sorry man i didn't see that before.... are you sure that would be okai if i's send them to you?

oh well you have them all here alreayd tho :D

Well, if either one of you could do me this favor i am really happy :D

Reza
12-05-2004, 12:01
Either posted here or sent to me is fine
I will do it and post it here

MilanDYNAMOVICH
12-05-2004, 12:18
Guys, what your opinion on my avatar? What should be added?

Best, Adil.

Goirre
12-05-2004, 12:34
Originally posted by MilanDYNAMOVICH
Guys, what your opinion on my avatar? What should be added?
You could add: "Sheva is the man....and so is Goirre" :D

nah, looks good already, good job :cool:

Reza
12-05-2004, 13:04
Sandra, Is this ok?

and what is that third pic? :eek: :D

MilanDYNAMOVICH
12-05-2004, 22:45
Originally posted by rezag
Sandra, Is this ok?

and what is that third pic? :eek: :D

The 3rd slide was nasty... :yuck: :D
Anyway, it'll be fun, if you, Sandra make it as your avatar.:)

Reza
12-05-2004, 22:54
Originally posted by MilanDYNAMOVICH
The 3rd slide was nasty... :yuck: :D


:D :D


Your Sheva avatar is nice, I don't think it needs anything more.

jani
13-05-2004, 03:39
:(

MilanDYNAMOVICH
13-05-2004, 03:52
Originally posted by Goirre
You could add: "Sheva is the man....and so is Goirre" :D
nah, looks good already, good job :cool:

Originally posted by rezag
:D :D
Your Sheva avatar is nice, I don't think it needs anything more.

Thank you both for your opinions. ;)

And, Shevchenko-[7], yes - :( ...

Nah, I'm kidding ;). The quality is great, but the pic itself is a bit dark...:)

rae
13-05-2004, 05:16
Originally posted by Shevchenko-[7]
:(
why :(
could I ask you to put an title on it, pleeease:) - ''Rae Costa'':D
would be thankful for you all of my life:tong:

Jani, You rock:rock3:

Gogeta
13-05-2004, 06:27
I must say that is a real nice avatar rae.:)

jani
13-05-2004, 09:41
Originally posted by rae
why :(
could I ask you to put an title on it, pleeease:) - ''Rae Costa'':D
would be thankful for you all of my life:tong:

Jani, You rock:rock3:

Where would you like the "Rae Costa" be placed?

rae
13-05-2004, 10:13
on the top, and would perfect if the letters will go - first red colour then black and so on just like Rossoneri jersy:tong: ;)

YUO STILL ROCK:rock3:

Sandra
13-05-2004, 11:40
Originally posted by rezag
Sandra, Is this ok?

and what is that third pic? :eek: :D

Thank you sooo much!!! :kiss::kiss: you guys rock :rock3:

Third pic... oh just a little sommin.. .never midn that :tong:

Reza
13-05-2004, 11:51
Originally posted by Sandra_13
Thank you sooo much!!! :kiss::kiss: you guys rock :rock3:

Third pic... oh just a little sommin.. .never midn that :tong:

No problem :)
Ok I won't look at the third pic :D :tong:

jani
14-05-2004, 03:02
~|~

rae
14-05-2004, 03:10
Originally posted by Shevchenko-[7]
~|~
Muchas gracias, companero.:tong:

MilanDYNAMOVICH
14-05-2004, 04:35
Congrats, Rae! Thanks to Shevchenko-[7]you are now the superstar! :D Can I take your autograph? :tong:

heidi azalea
16-05-2004, 10:01
time for animated avatar !!!!!!! well, can reza and jani help me to do animation for my avatar ?
Aha, this is the first slide.....dun shouting or LOL..... i think jani should do some editing first...
Jani, ko tolong cut color kelabu kat tepi gambar org utan tu ????

heidi azalea
16-05-2004, 10:03
this is the 2nd slide...
jani, tolong buang hak tepi tu macam 1st slide !

heidi azalea
16-05-2004, 10:06
3rd slide

heidi azalea
16-05-2004, 10:08
4th slide

heidi azalea
16-05-2004, 10:09
i missed the pic...

heidi azalea
16-05-2004, 10:12
finally, 5th slide
Jani, ko buat size tu ikut slide cover buku Pires yang ada tulisan pink tu.... ( avatar aku la ni... ) itu standard size dia... yang slide keempat tu, potong jer...aku nak gambar orang utan hitam putih tu clear dan terang... cut je apa2 yg tak perlu....
okaylah....buat elok2 tau...... :D
sorry ppl for speaking in malay with jani... it'll be easier to give instructions in mother's lingo

heidi azalea
17-05-2004, 00:25
exchange slide 4th with this.... haha...:D
Jani, aku nak nampak kepala burung tu jer, tapi ko pandai2lah resize ekkk ?

heidi azalea
17-05-2004, 00:29
another substitution......for 2nd slide.....

heidi azalea
17-05-2004, 00:35
another substitution...... for the 1st slide.... Sorry for the inconvinient...:D

heidi azalea
17-05-2004, 00:50
substitute for 5th slide

Gogeta
17-05-2004, 04:43
Could somone do these so they are animated plz.

Gogeta
17-05-2004, 04:52
This

Gogeta
17-05-2004, 05:00
This

Gogeta
17-05-2004, 05:08
This

Gogeta
17-05-2004, 05:15
This

Gogeta
17-05-2004, 05:21
This

Gogeta
17-05-2004, 05:22
And this if it is possible plz.:) If there are too many images just use the first five or so

Angel_Cic
19-05-2004, 19:53
Ok, I tried making an avatar, and it went horribly wrong. If somebody could make me one, i'd be soooo grateful. The following pics I want in my avatar (if possible)...

:)

Angel_Cic
19-05-2004, 19:55
dis one....:drool:

Angel_Cic
19-05-2004, 19:56
...

Angel_Cic
19-05-2004, 19:59
and finally...







THANK YOU! :):)

Sandra
19-05-2004, 20:28
Can someone tell me if there is a possibility to resize pictures so they'll be 88*88 size? Using Microsoft Paint :D
I know it sucks, but i dont have anything else, and resizing them the toher way is not really good... :(

Reza
19-05-2004, 23:04
I'll make all the ones that are posted here very soon.
Sandra, if I remember correctly its not possible with Paint, I can resize if you want.

Reza
20-05-2004, 00:01
Hope its good enough, if not tell me

heidi

Reza
20-05-2004, 00:02
Hope its good enough, if not tell me

Gogeta

Reza
20-05-2004, 00:06
Hope its good enough, if not tell me

Mia

Goirre
20-05-2004, 02:20
wow reza, so u r actually useful sometimes.....im surprised :D


:respect:

Reza
20-05-2004, 02:24
I wish this was good enough to be considered a talent :D ;)

Milanista ID
20-05-2004, 04:11
Hahaha very Funny ! :D

rae
20-05-2004, 04:35
Originally posted by Sandra_13
Can someone tell me if there is a possibility to resize pictures so they'll be 88*88 size? Using Microsoft Paint :D
I know it sucks, but i dont have anything else, and resizing them the toher way is not really good... :(
ya can do it with MS Photo Editor or Adobe Photoshop...

Sandra
20-05-2004, 08:17
Yah i have neither of these :(

Thank you Reza, very generous of you, but i don't wanna be bothering if i'm changing avatars once a week :D

But this one i have now is great, so i'll keep it for a while

Reza
20-05-2004, 08:51
Originally posted by Sandra_13
Yah i have neither of these :(

Thank you Reza, very generous of you, but i don't wanna be bothering if i'm changing avatars once a week :D

But this one i have now is great, so i'll keep it for a while

Its not a problem.

There should be small, free programs that do that, I'll find one and maybe you can download and use it.

Maldini3
20-05-2004, 22:00
Ohh pls don't ever bash my encyclopedia . Don't you know everytime I have problems I just need to log in MSN and message him then everything is solved ? :cool:

PS: Reza , the post above costs a VIP tix of the coming fashion show of ur fiancee, u understand the deal, right ? ;) :D

Reza
20-05-2004, 22:19
Originally posted by Maldini3
Ohh pls don't ever bash my encyclopedia . Don't you know everytime I have problems I just need to log in MSN and message him then everything is solved ? :cool:

PS: Reza , the post above costs a VIP tix of the coming fashion show of ur fiancee, u understand the deal, right ? ;) :D

Thanx :) Nice deal :D :D

Sandra
20-05-2004, 22:31
Originally posted by rezag
Its not a problem.

There should be small, free programs that do that, I'll find one and maybe you can download and use it.
You are too nice!! :D Thank you so much!! :kiss:

jani
21-05-2004, 05:49
get a program called IrfanView/ Irfan View

Just search for it on yahoo.com or www.download.com

:)

Gogeta
21-05-2004, 07:25
Originally posted by rezag
Hope its good enough, if not tell me

Gogeta

Thanks man it's great;)

Angel_Cic
22-05-2004, 13:52
YOU ARE THE MAN REZAG!!! :kiss: :kiss:

I absolutely LOVE my avatar :) hehe

Um, this is definetly your talent ;)

Thanks again, I appreciate it :)

argo
22-05-2004, 14:08
can somebody tell me how not to change avatar every week (or day)? :D

Reza
22-05-2004, 14:16
thanx everybody, anytime I can help don't hesitate to ask :)

can somebody tell me how not to change avatar every week (or day)?

why not? :D :D ;)

jani
22-05-2004, 20:32
its a cool avatar :cool:

Uh, Ah.. Cantonah!

argo
23-05-2004, 11:32
Hey, Jani.
tried that link yet???

jani
24-05-2004, 02:22
Originally posted by argo
Hey, Jani.
tried that link yet???

link?

rae
24-05-2004, 07:10
Originally posted by Angel_Cic
YOU ARE THE MAN REZAG!!! :kiss: :kiss:

I absolutely LOVE my avatar :) hehe

Um, this is definetly your talent ;)

Thanks again, I appreciate it :)
I am glad that one of the slides was provided by myself:D
Guess which one?:D
Originally posted by argo
can somebody tell me how not to change avatar every week (or day)?
provided it is made by :star:JANI:star:

:star:JANI:star: you still rock:rock3:

argo
29-05-2004, 12:59
Originally posted by Shevchenko-[7]
link?
that one i sent to your mail.

heidi azalea
30-05-2004, 00:37
Thank You for Your help, Reza......
Too late to say this.....but at least I say it to you. :D

Lombardia
08-06-2004, 17:28
i would just like to thank rezag for resizing my new avatar
which is cleary the sexiest one around!

cheers rezag!

rae
11-06-2004, 08:45
is it a challange???:D or do ya want to compete - who's avatar is more sexy:D

Btw, I love Shakira and Columbia also.....:kiss:

K77SH C
23-06-2004, 11:12
Hey guys this is probably a silly question, :stupid: but how do I set a custom avatar. I cant seem to find an option for it.

Reza
23-06-2004, 11:25
Once you have the minimum number of posts (10 I believe) you should be able to have the option in here
http://www.milanmania.com/forums/profile.php?do=editavatar

K77SH C
23-06-2004, 11:29
ok thanx alot. I thought i was going crazy there for a minute :cool:

K77SH C
24-06-2004, 12:07
Hey guys, Im sure I must have made more than 20 posts by now, but I still dont have an option to change my avatar to a custom one. :dontkn:

Reza
24-06-2004, 12:09
I'll take a look to see whats up, it might have been set to 100 posts not 10

K77SH C
24-06-2004, 12:11
I'll take a look to see whats up, it might have been set to 100 posts not 10

ok thanks mate :)

argo
25-06-2004, 11:37
how long it takes to send 100 posts? :D

K77SH C
25-06-2004, 18:56
Probably not very long,Iv been a bit of a chatter box since iv joined :D
Did you find anything rezag?

Reza
26-06-2004, 01:36
There is a problem with the 'registered user' which used to be 'senior member' that is preventing custom avatars.
Will be fixed soon.

K77SH C
26-06-2004, 02:54
Thanks Rezag :smileani:

rae
22-09-2004, 08:31
There is a problem with the 'registered user' which used to be 'senior member' that is preventing custom avatars.
Will be fixed soon.
Soon??? When???!!!

Ok then if you are not able to fix it, I guess u can make for me an avatar... if not then Jani, can... :mex:

Here is Billy's pic, there is also a background of ACM, I would like if youi can include words ''Il Capitano" and number 5....
Thanx a lot :mex:

argo
22-09-2004, 10:05
...
Here is Billy's pic, there is also a background of ACM, I would like if youi can include words ''Il Capitano" and number 5....
Thanx a lot :mex:
Haha.. that avatar is an expired one, rae... :rotfl:

btw you should spend more times learning some graphic suite, so you can create or design your own avatar.. ;)

Reza
22-09-2004, 10:40
rae, I think that problem was fixed back then, everybody can use their own custom avatar

rae
23-09-2004, 04:26
rae, I think that problem was fixed back then, everybody can use their own custom avatar
and what about registrated user??

sorry I have not attached pix...

Jani, please, if have time...make that one for me... :mex:

jani
23-09-2004, 06:40
here ya go.. tell me if ya need any changes

I was thinking of starting new 04/05 player avatars.

Wait for them to be uploaded soon :)

rae
24-09-2004, 04:14
wow, thanx a lot, pal, u - rock, or simply u keep on rocking all the time:D

!Jani - rocks!

:mex:

jani
24-09-2004, 04:40
:)

your welcome

Gogeta
26-10-2004, 11:26
Please help make my avatar smaller so I can take it onto over sites.

rae
15-11-2004, 07:37
OK...
Special request no. 613843438.
Dear Jani,
You are applied to make another avatar for one MM member. The official text of request sounds like that: here is a pic of Rui Manuel Cesar Costa [AC Milan], it is a application to make an avatar. The tiltle on it in needed. It sounds -- '' Rui Costa''.
http://www.milanmania.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=6789
Thank you in advance.

Goirre
15-11-2004, 21:04
I see our avatar maker is kept busy :D , good job Jani :cool:

housin7
16-11-2004, 01:45
Actually I have a request as well, but considering that this is an exam period, I'd ask about it later. Jani, please private msg me when you are done with the exam. Thanks in advance. :D

rae
16-11-2004, 05:31
If you have time, Jani, then you can create another masterpiece of yers. :D
[Write ''costacurta" on it again]

By the way, my current avatar is the best ever made avatar of Billy. I adore it. Especially it's graphics. :star:

housin7
27-11-2004, 18:18
Anyone can help me to resize this as my avatar?

Thanks in advance..

Reza
28-11-2004, 01:37
Resized pic

argo
28-11-2004, 05:07
Anyone can help me to resize this as my avatar?

Thanks in advance..
Wow.. who is she, housin?? hongkong movie star? looks like she's quite familiar to me..

btw, kamu udah main game di PC banyak banget tapi gak bisa re-size gambar? :D

jani
30-11-2004, 12:34
Im really sorry I havent been able to post here often.

My broadband is broken so now surfing these forums on 56k is simply just too slow.

So for that, I have done new avatars which I hope are better than the last batch I made.

The ones Ive already done are

1. Dida
2. Cafu
3. Maldini
4. Kaladze
5. Costacurta
7. Shevchenko
8. Gattuso
10. Rui Costa
11. Crespo
13. Nesta
15. Tomasson
17. Abbiati
20. Seedorf


However, before posting those, I will complete the Milan squad so every player presently on the Milan roster (with the exception of Simic and Fiori who havent played one single game this season) and send them to an Administrator.

I used to only send them to Reza but he hasnt been online on MSN much lately so if another Administrator is willing to do the dirty work of uploading the avatars, email me at [email protected]

Thanks.

Here is a preview of whats to come (all of them are similiar looking to this)

Reza
30-11-2004, 12:40
Hey Jani, thats really cool thanx, I am around if you want to send them to me I will upload them as soon as I can.

ACMILAN1983
30-11-2004, 13:32
cool welcome back Jani

look forward to the avatars, as you can see I still use the last one you sent me

Nona
30-11-2004, 14:38
I want the Maldini-one, pleeease?????

mk18
30-11-2004, 17:58
thanks ... but i prefer my own avatars

Shevchenko7
30-11-2004, 18:08
A Dhorasoo 1 would be nice, if your making 1 that is :)

rae
01-12-2004, 07:57
Woooow.... I need one with ''CRESPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGOL'' :D

IMO it would be better if you add a surname of each...:tong:

:star: !Forza Jani! :star:

Nona
01-12-2004, 08:06
thanks ... but i prefer my own avatars


If I wouldn't be the biggest maldini fan in the world, I would surely ask you for Ché.

rae
01-12-2004, 08:10
If I wouldn't be the biggest maldini fan in the world, I would surely ask you for Ché.
I would better take Pinochet ;) :mex:

Nona
01-12-2004, 08:17
I would better take Pinochet ;) :mex:

did he also drive on a motorcycle ?

rae
01-12-2004, 08:22
did he also drive on a motorcycle ?
donno him well enough but it might be :D
:mex:

Nona
01-12-2004, 08:50
in that case, I surely go for Ché !!!!

Gogeta
12-12-2004, 16:24
I need a new one anything with gattuso/sheva/kaka would be great

rae
14-12-2004, 11:12
here i have two avatars but they are too big.... more than 20 kb.... can you resize them....

Reza
14-12-2004, 11:26
Resized the pics

rae
15-12-2004, 06:08
Resized the pics
well, nice try to avoid the ban... I will mention that to Carlos :D

:rone: :rock3:

Reza
09-01-2005, 01:49
Jani (Shevchenko-[7]) also known as the Avatar King of MM :D has made a new set of 23 04/05 players which I have uploaded:
http://www.milanmania.com/forums/profile.php?do=editavatar

Thanx Jani :cool:

for example

Staci
10-01-2005, 11:51
Hey this is great I'm getting lots of pics to send my Juv fan friends.... BUt for ME can we get a nice Nesta pic ?

Angel_Cic
10-01-2005, 17:57
as beautiful as my kaka' avatar was, i need a change :tong:

reza, can u please make me an avatar when u get the chance? no rush though :)

thanksss :wave:

Reza
10-01-2005, 23:36
Mia, is this ok?

jani
16-01-2005, 01:26
I can take requests here as well :)

Angel_Cic
16-01-2005, 11:43
reza it's beautiful!!!! :proud:

thank you so much!!! :cheers:

Reza
16-01-2005, 23:44
np, welcome :)

Peachtot
17-01-2005, 02:31
I like the way, Kaka celebrate his goal..
When he point both his hands up and look up, I think he's so religious...
I like ur avatar, mia... :clap:

Angel_Cic
17-01-2005, 18:16
i not only admire kaka' for being such a talented football player, but also because he is religious. he wears a bracelet that says' "i belong to jesus" :)

and thank you peachtot...i wike it too! :D

Staci
03-02-2005, 12:50
Shev7 ...May I request a nice pic or two of Nesta ?

Many thanks !!

rae
11-02-2005, 08:27
If you have time, Jani, then you can create another masterpiece of yers. :D
[Write ''costacurta" on it again]

By the way, my current avatar is the best ever made avatar of Billy. I adore it. Especially it's graphics. :star:
Jani, it was old request and I renew it. It is till very needed, pal. Only if you have enough time ;)

:cheers: :star:

Staci
11-02-2005, 11:18
Shev7 you said you caould take requests...... I'm begging now ....lol
Please any close up pics of Nesta

jani
11-02-2005, 13:52
I will post the Costacurta one tomorrow night.

About the Nesta one, give me a pic you'd like me to use and I'll use it :)

jani
12-02-2005, 06:24
here you go...

rae
12-02-2005, 06:36
']here you go...
Geeez.... what a masterpiece :eekani: :beer: :tong: :de3:

Grazie mille :star:

jani
12-02-2005, 10:18
sorry I couldnt fit 'Costacurta' in it.

It'll look odd if I did.

Hope you like it ;)

rae
14-02-2005, 03:49
']sorry I couldnt fit 'Costacurta' in it.

It'll look odd if I did.

Hope you like it ;)
:star: dont mind, it's okey, mate... :star:

mk18
18-02-2005, 07:55
can some1 please explain to me why all the avatars dont show n my CPU??? thank you

Inferno
18-02-2005, 08:52
User CP - Edit Options - Thread Display Options - Show Avatars(check if its marked.)

rae
21-02-2005, 09:57
Hey, Kiko, yer avatar is quite strange - ACM logo is different to standart... the left part of it lacks of red cross in white background...???

rae
09-03-2005, 09:26
:star: Jani :star:, would you mind making me an avatar which show my devotion to Milan. I mean - avatar with Crespo. He killed us. I want to have him on my avatar.

http://www.milanmania.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=7609

PS: write Crespo below, if it is possible ;)

jani
17-03-2005, 11:11
:star: Jani :star:, would you mind making me an avatar which show my devotion to Milan. I mean - avatar with Crespo. He killed us. I want to have him on my avatar.

http://www.milanmania.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=7609

PS: write Crespo below, if it is possible ;)



ha! here you are

jani
17-03-2005, 11:16
kinda sucks, no?

Im running low on ideas, mate :(

sehnsucht79
17-03-2005, 23:23
your avatars always sucked jani.

take my nilmar picture and put it as my avatar NOW!

... pleeeeeaaaaaaseeeeeeeee :D :angel:

rae
18-03-2005, 03:10
']ha! here you are :pr115: :27rr: :firedev: :cool: :hopefull: :de3: :embarass: :beer: :p283: :mex: :nasty: :strong: :v408: :2dri: :star: :p286: :cheers: :drunk: :hangover: :u56: :D :fero: :stuckup: :djn: :rone: :3band: :rock3: :happy: :devs: :kiss: :respect: :pp20: :p155: :grinser: :devil: :p017: :) :diablo: :u125: :excited: :27rr: :1ole:
']kinda sucks, no?

Im running low on ideas, mate :(:star: Jani :star:, it never sux if you have put a finger on it :de3: :hopefull: :p283:

PS: one thing... could you remove that yellow spot around the title... okey :hug:
take my nilmar picture and put it as my avatar NOW!

... pleeeeeaaaaaaseeeeeeeee :D :angel:hey, Saly... you are also [url=http://www.lyonpeople.com/Dossiers/ol_dossier_04/portrait/nilmar.jpgNilmar[/url] fan.... :bri: :respect: :rock3: :pp20:

PS: keep quite when Master :star: Jani :star: is in the house :987: :devil:

jani
18-03-2005, 03:43
your avatars always sucked jani.

take my nilmar picture and put it as my avatar NOW!

... pleeeeeaaaaaaseeeeeeeee :D :angel:

why?

my avatars suck, regardless.

stupid Juve fan!! :swars:

rae
18-03-2005, 03:51
thanx man you rock :rock3: :djn:

*cough* Juve fan *cough* :ban:

:u56:

sehnsucht79
18-03-2005, 06:05
Oh you know I was... uh ... just... joking Jani ;) PLEAAAASE. Stop being evil to me for once.

JANI USED TO BE A JUVENTUS FAN TOO!!!!!!

jani
18-03-2005, 06:56
What are you talking about?

rae
14-04-2005, 06:57
Special request no. 613843440.

Dear Master :star: Jani :star:,

You are applied to make another avatar for one MM member. The official text of request sounds like that: here is a pic of Rui Manuel Cesar Costa [AC Milan], it is a application to make an avatar. The tiltle on it is needed. It sounds -- Rui Costa.
http://www.milanmania.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=7892

Thank you in advance.

:star:

jani
14-04-2005, 08:12
Give me till the end of the weekend, aight? I've got too many classes :(

rae
15-04-2005, 02:06
']Give me till the end of the weekend, aight? I've got too many classes :(Yer wish is a law to me, Master :star:

jani
17-04-2005, 01:44
I think this had been my best work yet!






















maybe not :(

rae
18-04-2005, 01:57
']I think this had been my best work yet!






















maybe not :(Dont worry, pal, I always estimate and revere yer efforts :hug: . Yer the :star: King :star:

:stuckup:

jani
18-04-2005, 03:52
sorry man.. getting ideas is extremely difficult for me nowadays :(

rae
18-04-2005, 07:30
']sorry man.. getting ideas is extremely difficult for me nowadays :(
Do not be so upset, mate. I'll try not to overwhelm you with new requests in near future. Cheers! :pr115: :cool:

sehnsucht79
20-04-2005, 06:08
honestly, the avatar looks too blurred out.

jani
20-04-2005, 10:51
I know it sucks, salay.

rae
10-06-2005, 09:39
Can anyone resize this avatar till appropritae size ~20KB :respect:

Reza
10-06-2005, 10:28
resized version

rae
10-06-2005, 10:30
Thanx mate, I will mind that in :ban: affair ;) :D

Reza
10-06-2005, 10:33
But I want to be banned :tong: maybe I shouldn't have resized it :D

KhRiS
10-06-2005, 10:49
But I want to be banned :tong: maybe I shouldn't have resized it :D
What am I missing here? and Reza where have you been. :kiss2: